Bang & Olufsen announced a sleek accessory collection exclusively designed by UK-based Hard Graft to complement their BeoPlay headphones. The collaboration is a natural extension of both brands’ competencies in innovative design, superior craftsmanship, high quality materials and user-convenience. The three new headphone carrying and storing solutions include:
- PINCH ($49): A smart and elegant cable, which features a tidy and hanging loop for your Form 2i or BeoPlay H6 headphones and offers a convenient leather and wool cable management solution for easy storage of your most treasured headphones.
- POINT ($64): A compact “fortune cookie” that protects your BeoPlay H3 in-ear headphones, consisting of a leather and wool pyramid that gently encases the small earphones.
- PEAK ($199): A playful pouch that perfectly protects your BeoPlay H6 or Form 2i headphones due to its full leather pouch with protective padding that transforms into the headphone stand.
B&O PLAY was launched in 2012, yet is firmly grounded in the 89 year history of Bang & Olufsen, as it interprets and applies the same core values to a new type of contemporary, portable product that easily integrates into daily life and delivers high-quality experiences. “As B&O PLAY attracts a design-conscious end-user who seeks best-in-class technology and intuitive operation, we feel the stylish, luxurious finish of the Hard Graft line-up mirrors our brand values and perfectly complements our headphone and earphone collection,” states Henrik Taudorf Lorensen, Executive Vice President of B&O PLAY.
Since its inception in 2007, Hard Graft has been making fine leather and felt goods of the utmost quality with a great attention to detail and a sharp eye for multi-functionality and usability. “We love to take a beautifully designed object, involve some leather and wool and turn this precious product into something more by adding extra functionality and a cheeky personality to the product that it protects,” states James Teal, Founder of Hard Graft.
Price and Availability
The B&O PLAY Hard Graft accessory collection will be offered to North American consumers at www.beoplay.com/hardgraft at the following prices:
- Hard Graft Pinch Heritage case $49 (heritage)
- Hard Graft Point Heritage case $64 (heritage)
- Hard Graft Peak Heritage case $199 (heritage or black)