Don’t leave your BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone vulnerable to scratches, dust, dirt and drops; safeguard it with the OtterBox Defender™ Series case.
Offering complete access to device features such as trackpad, camera, media key and more, the OtterBox Defender Series Case is prepared for your busy day. Three innovative layers provide rugged protection:
- Layer 1: Thermal formed protective clear PVC membrane to cover the keypad. Clear PC sheet to cover the screen. Protects against scratching, as well as dust intrusion (layer optional depending on the level of ruggedization desired)*
- Layer 2: Hi-impact polycarbonate shell
- Layer 3: Silicone skin to absorb bump and shock
“When customers are looking for virtually indestructible BlackBerry smartphone protection they turn to OtterBox. The newest Defender Series for the BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone offers a trusted safeguard from the elements and accidental drops,” said Curt Richardson, CEO of OtterBox. “It’s an ideal case for people on-the-go wanting to add longevity to their BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone.”
Acoustic vents on speakerphone, headset speaker and microphone keep dust and dirt out while still allowing clear sound transmission. Case includes a holster style ratcheting belt clip which offers convenient carrying. The BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone features a magnet proximity sensor that automatically shuts off the display to maximize battery life when stored, a feature fully supported with the OtterBox holster.
Your BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone deserves the ultimate protection from mishaps; protect it with the rugged Defender Series case from OtterBox.
- Drop and Shock- Protection against drop, bump & shock
- Water Protection- Not tested or recommended for water protection
- Dust Intrusion- Dust does not enter in a sufficient quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of equipment
- Layer 2: black
- Layer 3: black
- Belt Clip: black
- Dimensions (Case Only): 4.68 x 2.82 x 0.91 in (118mm x 71.66mm x 22.99mm)
- Approximate Weight (Case Only; including layer 1): 3.02 oz (85.78 grams)
Founded in 1996, OtterBox is highly respected in the design and production of rugged and semi-rugged cases to safeguard technology and other valuables.
Built upon fundamentals of hard work, creativity and perseverance, OtterBox is the innovator of premier protective solutions for leading global handheld manufacturers, wireless carriers and distributors.
Notes: *Case NOT protected against water. Will provide some added protection against drop, bump and dust.