Magnetyze by BuQu Tech is a protective case, desk stand, car charger, wall charger, and multi-bay docking station available for iPhone 4/4S or Samsung Galaxy S III smartphones (iPhone 5 coming soon). The company uses patent-pending magnetics technology to keep the smartphones charged, synchronized and ready to “grab and go.” Using the Magnetyze charging system, consumers can do away with the constant need to attach and detach cumbersome cables every time the phone needs to be charged.
Users simply slide their smartphone into the lightweight Magnetyze protective case and attach the polycarbonate bumper over their smartphone. The smartphone is now ready to attach to the sleek, sculpted Magnetyze desk stand. Magnets integrated into both the case and desk stand enable seamless attachment and simultaneous charging and data synchronization. Through the magic of magnetics, users can swivel their Magnetyze-enabled phone 360 degrees for both vertical and horizontal use – without detaching the phone from the stand or disrupting charging or synchronization.
Just hold the phone close to any Magnetyze charging stand and it automatically attaches with a click and begins charging, thanks to the magic of magnetics. With the Magnetyze charging system, there are no cords or cradles to connect or disconnect.
[youtube id=”Ju10iud1kWQ” width=”610″ height=”373″]
Pricing, Availability and Configurations:
- Magnetyze Magnetic Charging System With Replacement Back Plate for Galaxy SIII ($59.99). Designed for Samsung Galaxy S III users who prefer a charge-only option, this configuration replaces the phone’s original rear cover with a back plate that offers seamless attachment to any Magnetyze charging stand. The back plate comes in two popular colors – gloss white or metallic blue – and includes a Magnetyze Desk Stand and Magnetic Charging Cable.
- Magnetyze Magnetic Charging System With Protective Case for Galaxy SIII ($69.99). Includes a sleek, ultra-slim and light protective cover that fits over the existing Samsung phone. The protective case is available in gloss white or gloss black and comes with a Magnetyze Desk Stand and Magnetic Charge/Sync Cable for easy charging and data sync.
- Magnetyze Magnetic Charging System for the iPhone 4/4S ($69.99). Bundle contains the Magnetyze protective case, desk stand and magnetic charging and data sync cable
- Magnetyze Extended Battery Magnetic Charging System for the iPhone 4/4S ($89.99). For iPhone users wary of seeing just a sliver of white in that battery meter in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, BuQu Tech will showcase the newest way to double smartphone runtime. The system consists of a protective case that includes a built-in extended lithium-ion battery, shielding the iPhone 4/4S from daily hazards, while tackling that all-too-common hazard of running out of juice. Sleek, slim and light with elegant soft-touch finish, the Magnetyze Extended Battery Magnetic Charging System adds up to 40 hours to the iPhone’s battery life, 10 hours for video and movies and 7 hours of talk time or web browsing.
- Magnetyze Magnetic Charging System for iPhone 5 (available Q2 2012). Tailored to the iPhone 5’s larger form factor and new Lightning connector, the iPhone 5 bundle contains the Magnetyze protective case, desk stand and magnetic charging and data sync cable.
BuQu Tech, a recently-formed subsidiary of Battery-Biz Inc., the leading U.S.-based manufacturer and distributor of consumer electronic power accessories, has announced plans to expand the Magnetyze by BuQu Tech family of magnetic charging products to include additional Android and iPhone accessories, including the iPhone 5, in Q2.