HAI (Home Automation, Inc.), leading manufacturer of integrated automation and security products since 1985, is now shipping an all-new version of its PC Access Programming software.
PC Access is the software used to program all HAI Omni and Lumina family home control systems. It allows the user to set up, program, and monitor a home control system over a network, serial or modem connection. HAI offers a dealer version with full access to all set-up items and a simpler end user version for homeowners wanting to program their own HAI system.
The completely redesigned PC Access 3.0 includes the following new features:
- Enhanced automation programming, including the ability to save groups of programs to disk for reuse in other systems, add comments to programs, search and replace, and support for enhanced programming triggers, conditions, and commands in a single statement, and simplified program editing
- Context sensitive help and documentation
- Account summary page
- Fewer mouse clicks and keystrokes
- Easy tree-based navigation
- Simplified set up where all names and related properties of an object can be edited in one place
- Lists can be sorted and/or filtered
- Supports longer, more descriptive “friendly” names to ease programming
- Ability to name UPB links and other lighting scenes for use during programming
- Integrated firmware updater for new flash-enabled controllers
There are four versions of the new PC Access 3.0 software available; Dealer PC Access (HAI Part Number 1105W), Spanish Dealer PC Access (HAI Part number 1105WSP), End User PC Access (HAI Part number 1106W), and Lumina PC Access (HAI Part Number 1111). Current registered users of PC Access can upgrade to the new PC Access 3.0 software for free and all registered users of 3.0 will receive future updates for free as well.
HAI products are available through a worldwide network of Distributors and installing dealers. For more information regarding HAI products, please visit www.homeauto.com or call 800-229-7256.
To download a high res photo of PC Access, please click here: http://www.homeauto.com/mediacenter/HaiPRImage.asp?image=PCAccess3.tif
HAI (Home Automation, Inc.) is a privately held manufacturer of integrated automation and security products for residential and commercial use based in New Orleans, LA. Incorporated in 1985, HAI has developed a full line of award-winning automation products, including home control systems, programmable communicating thermostats, smart light switches, Whole Home Audio systems, video surveillance equipment, Touchscreen interfaces, and software that allows access and control of an automation system over the Internet. All products are sold through HAI’s worldwide network of Distribution Partners and installed by trained dealers in over 35 countries.