Sonance introduced the RK10W outdoor weather resistant rock subwoofer, which features a 10″ dual voice coil woofer. Its built-in low-pass filters direct the bass frequencies to the RK10W and the rest of the sound to satellite speakers to dramatically improve the satellite speakers' power handling. Available in granite or brown finish.
- Design: Weather-resistant rock woofer
- Woofer: 10″ (254mm) black polypropylene cone, dual voice coil, with rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 150kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 150 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Crossover Frequency: 150Hz (low-pass), 150Hz (high-pass)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 193/8″ x 167/8″ x 143/8″ (492mm x 429mm x 365mm)
Price and Availability
The Sonance RK10W Rock Outdoor Subwoofer will be available the 3rd quarter 2010 for $500.