The ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 TV Speaker is a compact 17-inch wide sound bar that uses a high-speed computer processor that mimics the functionality of a hearing aid. It applies an advanced compression/equalization algorithm that lifts voices out of background sounds to create the clearest dialogue reproduction ever. This proprietary (patent-pending) technology is activated only when voices are detected in a soundtrack.
The AccuVoice TV speaker is enclosed in an elegant aluminum cabinet and uses three high performance full-range speaker drivers to create realistic, room-filling sound. ZVOX’s proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround system produces three-dimensional sound from a speaker that’s half the size of a loaf of French bread.
- Dimensions: 17″ W x 2.9″ H x 3.1″ D
- Weight: 2.8 pounds. With box and packing: 4.9 pounds.
- Amplifier: high-efficiency 24 watt Class D digital amplifier.
- Rear inputs: (1) (Toslink) digital input, (1) analog/digital 3.5mm input, (1) headphone/subwoofer 3.5mm output.
- Three full-range long-excursion speakers.
- Includes hanger slots on back panel for wall-mounting.
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty.
Price and Availability
The ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 TV Speaker will be available September 2016 for $249. It has recently been discounted to $179 at Amazon.com.