Black Friday is just around the corner and Jeff Bezos is telling consumers not to purchase big ticket electronics this holiday season. At the same time, Amazon is heavily promoting its new range of branded OLED TVs as great stocking stuffers, so I would take his sage personal advice with a tiny grain of salt (nobody can afford a pinch these days). Polk Audio would probably agree with us that affordable subwoofers make a great and logical addition to any home theater system and have announced the $299 Polk Audio Monitor XT10 Subwoofer.
The Polk Audio Monitor XT10 subwoofer delivers the deep, effortless bass you need to enjoy the full impact of your favorite movies, music, and video games.
- Dynamic Balance Woofer: A 10” long-throw, high excursion woofer produces the
deep, effortless bass that Polk is famous for, all the way down to 24Hz.
- Rigid, Ported Cabinet: A critically braced cabinet with down-firing port minimizes
resonances and sonic interference, for defined, room-filling low end.
- Features 10″ woofer delivers deep bass in a compact footprint
- Efficient 100W Class D amp for loud, clean, responsive sound
- Smooth low-frequency extension down to 24Hz
- Critically braced, low-resonance cabinet for pure sound• Down-firing port for enhanced output
- Timbre-matched with Polk Monitor XT series
- Fine-tune with volume, crossover, and phase polarity control
- Add a second MXT10 for more impact and consistent low end
- Backed by a five-year woofer and three-year amplifier limited warranty
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Peak Power: 100W
- Continuous (RMS) Power: 50W
- Crossover Frequency: 40Hz–160Hz/
- LFEPhase Adjustment: 0/180
- Dimensions: (W x H x D)(W) 11.9″ x (H) 15.7″ x (D) 16.6″(W)
- Weight: 23lbs/10.4kg
Price & Availability