Jamo just announced its second generation Concert Series home theater speakers, comprised of ten models that include the high-end C 10 line and the high performance C 9 line. The new Jamo Concert Series includes three floorstanding towers (C 109, C 97 and C 95), three bookshelf models (C 103, C 93 and C 91), two center channels (C 10 CEN and C 9 CEN), and two surrounds (C 10 SUR and C 9 SUR).
The brand’s flagship Jamo Concert series offers high-design forms that house high-performance drivers that are acoustically tuned to provide open, transparent playback of movies and music. Hand-polished high-gloss finishes, satin painted MDF baffles, polished chrome logos, satin aluminum center plugs and stabilizer feet make this series aesthetically elegant while providing exceptional acoustics.
Jamo C 10 CEN
Drawing on Jamo’s award winning design DNA, the Jamo Concert Series was designed by famed loudspeaker designer Kieron Dunk to espouse high-performance audio in conjunction with beautiful exteriors. Its simple lines and natural textures allow each speaker to blend seamlessly into your space. Hand-polished high-gloss finishes, satin painted MDF baffles, polished chrome logos, satin aluminum center plugs and stabilizer feet make this series aesthetically elegant while providing exceptional acoustics. The C 10 line features a meticulous, 12 step application process for its premium hand-polished high gloss finishes.
Jamo C 109
- Evolved Hybrid Composition Conical Cones (HCCC) that provide the stiffness and strength of aluminum or titanium with the transient response and smoothness of wood fibre that self-damps resonance at high frequencies for smooth midrange performance.
- All-new Long Displacement Surround (LDS) design for woofers and midrange drivers that deliver improved low-frequency response that leads to a more natural, open sound
- Improved Anti-Diffraction WaveGuide (ADW) technology that produces more immersive and impactful listening outside of the sweet spot
- Redesigned silk dome tweeter diaphragms with extra-large surround that lower distortion and enable greater high-frequency extension
Jamo C 10 SUR
“Jamo Concert stays true to the brand’s ideals and aims to emphasize the beauty, simplicity, functionality and overall perfection of modern Danish design, while also utilizing today’s latest innovations in audio engineering” said Mark Casavant, senior vice president of global product development for Klipsch Group. “Consumers can expect a new level of performance and value in the series as it flawlessly combines premium quality with high fidelity.”
Price and Availability (available now)
- C 109 (Floorstanding speaker): HG Black, HG White: $1,500/each, Walnut Veneer: $1750/each
- C 103 (Bookshelf): HG Black, HG White: $1,200/pair, Walnut Veneer: $1,500/pair
- C 10 SUR (Surround speaker): HG Black, HG White: $1,400 Pair
- C 10 CEN (Center speaker): HG Black, HG White: $800/Each, Walnut Veneer: $1,000/Each
- C 97 (Floorstanding) $750 each
- C 95 (Floorstanding) $500/Each
- C 93 (Bookshelf) $650/pair
- C 91 (Bookshelf) $500/pair
- C 9 SUR (Surround speaker) $700/pair
- C 9 CEN (Center speaker) $400/each