Wireless Surround Sound in a Box
Enclave Audio introduced two 5.1 wireless speaker systems, the CineHome II and the THX Certified CineHome PRO. Both are WiSA Certified and included five wireless speakers, a wireless subwoofer and CineHub wireless audio transmitter for $1,099 or $1,599, respectively.
Each surround sound speaker solution features quick set up. No A/V receiver is required and no WiFi or passwords are necessary. Simply, plug each speaker into the wall for power and connect the CineHub wireless transmitter to the TV. The systems pair and sync automatically to deliver a high-definition audio experience across a 360-degree field of true wireless surround sound by leveraging WiSA technology, a worldwide standard for high definition, multi-channel wireless audio.
Since each system is not dependent on any external Wi-Fi, they use WiSA technology to operate on a discrete wireless network exclusive to the audio system. This method safeguards the speaker systems from latency, lag, or interference common with other wireless devices operating in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency bands while supporting uncompressed 24-bit, 96kHz audio with extremely low latency and less than one microsecond of synchronization between speakers.
With WiSA compatibility, the CineHome II and CineHome PRO speaker systems can be seamlessly bundled with the Enclave CineHub or configured to work with any WiSA Certified transmitter or any WiSA Ready devices within the ecosystem including the 2019 LG OLED and LG NanoCell TV’s.
The CineHub wireless audio transmitter features Dolby Audio, DTS Digital Surround, Uncompressed PCM and supports eARC, ARC, Optical, Bluetooth and Analog inputs. When bundled with the CineHome PRO wireless speaker solution, the Enclave CineHub delivers the first THX Certified and WiSA Certified home theater system to customers craving the ultimate wireless home theater experience.
“Enclave is the first speaker company to bring the powerful combination of THX Certification and WiSA compatibility to a 5.1 wireless home theater system. Each year, we see video technology improve – from HD to 4K to 8K and beyond – but audio technology has been lagging. With the explosion of consumer access to multi-channel audio content, we are planting the stake to say our entertainment deserves immersive audio,” said Rob Jones, CTO for Enclave Audio. “We’re restoring the integrity of the home theater experience by delivering customers their favorite movies, shows, games, and music, the way it was intended it to be heard, without the complicated installation processes of the past.”
- 8” Down-firing Subwoofer
- 2 x 3” Drivers + 1 x 1” Tweeter in Center
- 1 x 3” Drivers + 1 x 1” Tweeter in Left and Right
- 2 x 2” Drivers in the Bi-pole Surround Speakers
- 6 x Power Cords
- 10” Front Firing Subwoofer
- 2 x 3” Drivers + 1 x 1” Tweeter in Left, Right and Center
- 1 x 3” Driver + 1 x 1” Tweeter in the Surround Speakers
- 6 x Power Cords
CineHome II – Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Center: 5.3 x 16.4 x 3.4 in. (134 x 413 x 87 mm)
- Front Left/Right: 5.3 x 3.4 x 16.4 in. (134 x 87 x 413 mm)
- Rear Left/Right: 4.6 x 6.9 x 6.4 in. (117.4 x 174.4 x 162 mm)
- Subwoofer: 14.5 x 11.8 x 13.8 in. (368 x 300 x 350 mm)
CineHome Pro – Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Center: 5.3 x 24.1 x 3.4 in. (134 x 613 x 87 mm)
- Front Left/Right: 5.3 x 3.4 x 24.1 in. (134 x 87 x 613 mm)
- Rear Left/Right: 5.3 x 3.4 x 16.4 in. (134 x 87 x 413 mm)
- Subwoofer: 14.4 x 12.0 x 18.8 in. (365 x 306 x 477 mm)
Price and Availability
Both are available for pre-order now, and are expected to ship late-2019.
- CineHome II – $999.99 at Amazon
- model: EA-200-HTIB
- CineHome PRO – $1,499.99
- model: EA-1000-PRO-THX
- CineHub – $99.99 with either system or $149.99 stand-alone.