Marshall Headphones introduced its smallest wireless speaker called Acton. The black or cream colored $300 Bluetooth 4.0 speaker is ideal for the kitchen, bedroom, or office. The company says it offers well-balanced audio, a clear midrange and extended highs, for an experience that is both articulate and pronounced. The Acton’s powerful deep bass seems to defy the laws of nature for its small size. It is these Hi-Fi qualities packed into a classically designed and compact frame that set the Acton apart. Acton’s three custom control analogue knobs allow you to fine tune it to the exact sound you desire.
- Active Stereo Loudspeaker with Bass Reflex System
- Double Ended Coil Cord with 3.5MM Stereo Plugs
- Bluetooth Standard V4.0 + EDR
- 3.5MM Input
- 4″ Woofer: 1X
- 3⁄4″ Dome Tweeters: 2X
- Class D Amplifiers, 2X8W + 1X25W
- Frequency Range: 50-20.000Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 4200Hz
- Weight: 3KG
- Size: 265 X 160 X 150MM
- 1 Year Premium Warranty
Price and Availability
The Acton will be available on November 3, 2014 for $300 at marshallheadphones.com and other select retailers.