PSB Speakers introduced the Imagine W1 and Imagine W3 on-wall speakers, designed to be mounted around a flat panel TV. Both speakers measure only 3” deep, are engineered specifically for ease of installation, and finished in high gloss black.
The Imagine W1 ($599) is a single-channel speaker that can be mounted vertically or horizontally and further utilized individually as a front left, center, or surround-sound speaker. W1 can also be used as a stereo pair for high-performance audio.
The Imagine W3 ($1199) is really a sound bar, which combines left, center and right channels in one easy-to-install enclosure that can be wall-mounted or placed on a surface. The custom-designed drivers for each channel are sealed internally in individual chambers so they function as three discrete speakers for superior imaging and soundstage. Engineered as a ‘front of room’ solution, W3 clearly takes the conventional sound bar concept to a much higher level of performance.
Like all PSB Speakers, final voicing is performed by Paul Barton, Founder and Chief Designer of PSB Speakers, at Canada’s famed National Research Council.
Paul says, “Properly designing a wall-hugging speaker like the Imagine W1 requires a thorough understanding of acoustics to get sound that is true-to-nature. PSB has perfected the tools required to get the optimal result for every loudspeaker application. The Imagine On-Wall speakers are voiced to perfectly integrate with other PSB models of In-Room, In-Wall, In-Ceiling speakers and subwoofers.”
Key Features of the PSB Imagine W1 and W3:
- W1 can be mounted vertically or horizontally for flexible configuration. Can be used individually, as stereo pairs or as part of surround-sound system.
- W3 combines sub-divided, discrete chambers for left, center and right channels in one easy-to-install enclosure for a complete front-of-room solution.
- Custom-designed drivers for each channel are mounted in individual chamber for superior imaging and soundstage.
- Designed sonically to integrate with other Imagine Series speakers
- Easy to install, comes complete. Each speaker comes with a custom wall mount bracket, pre-construction template and a tabletop stand for horizontal placement.
- Elegant industrial design, low-profile form factor and superb fit and finish complement the finest flat panel displays.