iLuv releases the first speaker dock specifically designed for iPad featuring a triple speaker driver network and fast charge and sync capabilities. The iLuv iMM747 features iLuv's enhanced patented jAura soundcell speakers, with a tweeter, main audio driver, and a powerful built-in radiator subwoofer for more impressive bass. With a specific focus on the high, medium and low frequencies, Apple enthusiasts will enjoy clear orchestral, tri-component sound from music, apps, movies, and games on their iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. The iMM747 will be available in early October for $149.99.
A great desktop or bedside speaker dock, the iMM747 features flexible dock connectors for solid support and easy docking through the 30 pin connector that automatically adjusts and supports your iPad, iPhone or iPod while in the dock. This is especially important, considering the relative size difference between the large iPad and the much smaller iPhone or iPod. This flexibility ensures not only a secure fit for whichever player is docked, but virtually eliminates the chances of breaking the connector or damaging the docked player. It also features an auxiliary line input for non-apple music players and a sync cable to connect to iTunes while your iPad, iPhone, or iPod is docked.
- Desktop or bedside speaker dock for your iPad / iPhone / iPod
- Watch YouTube videos, movies, run apps, and play games while docked
- Plays and charges your iPad / iPhone / iPod
- Built with dynamic acoustic speaker chambers to enhance sound clarity
- Powerful amplifiers provide better efficiency and performance
- Auxiliary line input for any audio devices with 3.5mm jack
- Flexible dock connector for better support, easier docking, and more secure fit
- Sync while docked with your computer