FUJIFILM introduced the Instax Mini 50S, a sleek, piano black camera that produces high quality instant photo prints. The Instax Mini 50S is the newest addition to the popular Instax family, and uses FUJIFILM Instax Mini Instant Film to produce credit card sized photo prints that can be shot anywhere and developed instantly.
The trim and black Instax Mini 50S includes great features for taking high-quality photos, including two shutter release buttons placed on the front and side of the camera for portrait or landscape prints, and a self-timer that takes one or two pictures at once. The film has a blank strip at the bottom so that you can write a message under the photo.
“There is something very special about taking an instant photograph and being able to share it immediately with your family and friends,” said Kayce Baker, director of marketing, Electronic Imaging Division, FUJIFILM North America Corporation. “The new black Instax Mini 50S has a unique and modern design, and it makes a perfect companion for every event that you want to capture instantly.”
- Macro lens for close-up shots up to 30cm away
- Intelligent flash for brighter backgrounds
- Exposure indicator display
- Brightness control to lighten or darken photos
- Tripod mount
- Shiny black finish
Instax Mini Instant Film
- ISO 800 film speed (20 exposures)
- Glossy finish
- Sharp, clear reproduction
- Vivid color and natural skin tones
- Film size: 2″ x 3″ image area: 1.8″ x 2.4″