Warns of real-time ticket threats from updates over Wi-Fi while you drive
ESCORT released the first radar and laser detector with built-in Wi-Fi for the connected car. The $699 top-of-the-line ESCORT MAX 360c is able to update through its on-board Wi-Fi connection and alert the driver to the latest ticket threats in real-time. ESCORT Live, a proprietary real-time ticket-protection network, keeps drivers aware of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over-speed alerts, right out of the box.
If you don’t have a connected car or Wi-Fi signal, users can still pair their smartphones using Bluetooth in the MAX 360c and get all the features of ESCORT Live. When they get home or park near a Wi-Fi connection, the detector will automatically update to the latest software and firmware, without having to remove the unit from the car.
ESCORT MAX 360c is an updated version of the ESCORT MAX 360, mainly adding Wi-Fi, a slimmer design, and band segmentation. In addition, updated arrow placements on the front of the display provide the direction of the alerts to make it easier to see and less distracting while driving. Its multi-color OLED display intuitively displays both the threat type and strength as well as the vehicles speed so the driver can make the best decision for each threat in HD resolution. The ESCORT MAX 360c also includes the revolutionary EZ Mag Mount that offers the most simple and secure installation. It attaches and releases the detector with a mere magnetic touch and eliminates all bouncing or detachment during a drive.
“Every major car manufacturer is planning for connected car options, if not already bringing them to market. As the detection industry leader, it’s our job to complement the latest in car technology with our state of the art radar/laser detection systems,” said John Kuhn, Vice President, Radar Engineering for Cedar Electronics. “With the ESCORT MAX 360c we created the first detection system designed for the connected car and most dynamic, real-time radar / laser detection system we have ever done,” added Dave Smidebush, Vice President and General Manager, Radar Category for Cedar Electronics.
- 360 Degree Directional Alert Arrows – Arrows indicate the direction of the radar source for 360-degree protection.
- Front and Rear Radar Detection – Dual antennas for front and rear detection
- GPS Intelligence – Access to the largest, most-up-to-date database of speed & red-light cameras and speed traps. Drivers can mark their own “hot spots” using the exclusive Mark Location feature
- IVT Filter: Updateable system automatically reduces false alerts from external In-Vehicle Technology sources such as collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control
- SmartCord USB – Premium power cord features convenient USB charging port, power LED, alert LED and Mute button.
Dual Language – Includes English & Spanish voice and text
Price and Availability
The ESCORT MAX 360c is available now for $699.95 exclusively through EscortRadar.com or by calling (866) 709-8744.