Epson America, Inc. today introduced the WorkForce® 320 and WorkForce 325, two entry-level printer/copier/scanner/fax all-in-ones for home-based businesses at an affordable price. With a 30-page automatic document feeder for increased efficiency, Epson's exclusive DURABrite® Ultra all-pigment inks that are fade, water and smudge resistant, and built-in Wi-Fi® N offered in the WorkForce 325, these new WorkForce models deliver superior performance and quality.
With several high-value features for a home office, including built-in Wi-Fi n connectivity, robust OCR software to easily convert scanned documents into editable/searchable text, and one-touch color and black and white copying, the WorkForce 325 boosts productivity and increases efficiency. In addition, it allows users to easily scan directly to PDF and e-mail, archive important documents, and fax documents directly from a computer.
Both printers look identical. The WorkForce 325 has built-in wireless while the 320 does not. Additional features in common include:
- ISO print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm black and 2.2 ISO ppm color
- Individual ink cartridges for replacing only the color that is needed
- Instant drying inks to immediately touch laser quality documents and photos
- Captures every detail for document archiving with 1200 dpi scanning
- Saves up to 50 percent of paper supply with manual, two-sided printing
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- ENERGY STAR® qualified, RoHS compliant, and designed to be recycled
- 5760 x 1440 dpi printing
- Epson MicroPiezo® print head technology with smart nozzles delivers ink droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as three picoliters, delivering sharp, laser-like quality text while optimizing print speeds
“The WorkForce 320 or WorkForce 325 offer home-based businesses a reliable, cost-efficient all-in-one to easily print, copy, scan, and fax important documents.”
— Jennifer Liao, product manager, Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc