Bedrock Learning, a globally recognized leader in residential technology training and business support products, has announced it is now offering online training courses and business materials through david (Digital Audio Video Integration Distributors). Bedrock Learning will present attendees to CEDIA Expo 2009 with more information on the courses offered through david, as well as additional information on its full offering of educational materials, in booth #1630 on the expo floor.
Bedrock Learning’s courses, including materials for audio, video, home theater, lighting control, home networking, project management and more, provide a comprehensive overview of residential technologies essential for integrators, technicians and sales staff. In addition to providing the convenience of online training, Bedrock Learning’s courses are a cost-effective way for individuals and companies to improve career and business prospects and validate knowledge and understanding.
Providing educational materials to everyone from newcomers to seasoned veterans looking to broaden their knowledge in the industry, many of the online courses offered by david by Bedrock Learning are also certified as Continuing Education Units (CEU) through industry organizations including CEDIA, InfoComm and NBFAA.
“We are pleased to partner with david to offer these courses and materials to professionals in the home technology industry,” said Helen Heneveld, president of Bedrock Learning. “Bedrock Learning’s courses are designed to provide virtually anyone in the industry, including integrators and support staff, with the knowledge and skill set to be more efficient in the field and more effective in managing their business.”
Online courses offered through david include:
- Introduction to the Digital Home — Designed for anyone new to the residential technology industry or interested in the growing market opportunities.
- Fundamentals of Structured Wiring — Delivers a comprehensive discussion about the foundation of technologies in the home.
- Multi-Room Audio Technology and Distribution — Covers key principles of distributed audio including sound technology, source components, distribution equipment, speakers and control options.
- Home Theater Design and Installation — Delivers a thorough understanding of the many aspects of home theater projects.
- Home Networking for Installers — An easy-to-understand course on computer networking written specifically for the audio/video technician.
- Residential Lighting Control — Provides a solid foundation from benefits to advanced technology concepts to implementation.
- Residential Telephone and Communications – All the fundamental knowledge a technician needs to know to sell, install, and support residential telephone systems.
- Project Management for Residential Installation Package — Teaches the skills necessary for any installation company to implement a successful project management system and includes CD with 70+ customizable forms.
For more information on how to sign up for Bedrock Learning’s online course through david, visit http://meetdavid.com/store/main.asp?brand=1193.
- Bedrock Learning has announced it is now offering online training courses and business materials through david.
- Bedrock Learning will present more information on its course offering at booth #1630 at CEDIA Expo 2009.
- Bedrock Learning’s courses, including materials on audio, video, home theater, lighting control, home networking, project management and more, provide a comprehensive overview of residential technologies essential for integrators, technicians and sales staff.
- Along with educating everyone from newcomers to seasoned veterans many of the courses offered are also certified as Continuing Education Units (CEU) through industry organizations including CEDIA, InfoComm and NBFAA.
About david About Bedrock Learning
david (Digital Audio Video Integration Distributors) offers dealers and professional installers the finest in custom audio/video solutions, extensive training opportunities, business management support and unequaled customer service and technical support . Ensuring just-in-time delivery at the jobsite or office, david’s fully-stocked and up-to-date product assortment offers custom installation experts the latest technologies from today’s leading manufacturers. With locations in Westbury, N.Y. and Pine Brook, N.J., each david branch features a fully-functional showroom which dealers can utilize for product demonstrations to their clients. Both david branches also feature training centers where professional installers can receive hands-on training and attend seminars designed to help them better manage and grow their businesses.
Bedrock Learning, Inc. provides foundational training specifically for the residential technologies industry. Through live workshops, and online courses with convenient 24/7 access, students have access to comprehensive training. Printed books and materials, along with business support tools are also available. Students completing online courses or approved workshops can earn CEUs from organizations such as CEDIA, infoComm, and NBFAA. Custom curriculum and online training/hosting are also offered by Bedrock Learning.
About Bedrock Learning