In this episode meet Randy, aka cheapaudioman. He’s built-up one of fastest growing hi-fi channels on YouTube of 2020-2021, in-part by shedding light on the absurdities of the high-end audio industry. Learn about the origins of his channel, what he thinks is wrong with the audio industry, and what it means to be an audiophile. Randy has proven that getting good sound at home doesn’t need to be expensive if you know what to look for. By mixing humor and advice, Randy is welcoming a new generation of audiophiles who want to both enjoy their home stereo and have some fun at the same time.
Where to listen:
- Randall Messman, aka Cheapaudioman
- Brian Mitchell – Founder & CEO
- Cheapaudioman’s first YouTube video
- Between Two Speakers with Ron Brenay of New Record Day (Episode 1)
- YouTube @cheapaudioman
Follow & Support Cheapaudioman:
- Original intro and outro music by The Arc of All.
- Voice Over Provided by Todd Harrell of SSP Unlimited.
- Production by Mitch Anderson, Black Circle Studios.