Latest and Current Keys..howtochange,autorolls file,guides etc.

Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through November 07, 2005Anonymous100
Archive through October 10, 2005mike100
Archive through September 26, 2005christa100
Archive through September 21, 2005Carole100
Archive through September 14, 2005MicroDC100
Archive through August 31, 2005Tommy Chong100
Archive through August 18, 2005GREMLOCK100
Archive through August 04, 2005meathead100
Archive through July 19, 2005rb100
Archive through July 07, 2005Anonymous100
Archive through July 02, 2005Carlossssssssssssss100
Archive through June 29, 2005RAY RAY100
Archive through June 24, 2005Hyperion100
Archive through June 22, 2005LK100
Archive through June 17, 2005james millard100
Archive through June 16, 2005Pepe Smith aka JDCBa100
Archive through June 14, 2005Anonymous100
Archive through June 10, 2005edsgang9100
Archive through May 26, 2005Anonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Username: Ftafortec

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r
do you if there is a fix ready for that

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 382
@fortec ultra

Click the link above it has a link to the fortec bin.

Username: Radioactive

Post Number: 1
Anything for the digiwave 7200s ?

Username: Djvibes416

Toronto, Ontario Canada

does the new bin fix todays problem for the fortec?

future doc
Unregistered guest
Soooo...my dishnet channels went out today.

is there any way to change the dishnet key on a dreambox 500-s without hooking up to a computer?

thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 384
@dave white

Look at the date and time of the post, what do you think?

Anonymous

Any body with pansat 2500A has it working. what do i neeed to do. install a new bin or change keys. keys dont work. where is the new bin. hwlp please!!!!

Username: Larusky

Los Angeles, California USA

Post Number: 3
Lost all my Dish Network (110W) pictures today.
Anyone have any idea what's going on? What should I do? Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
@Larry Larusky

Read for 2 minutes :/, link above has what you're looking for.

Silver Member

Post Number: 389
@Larry Larusky

Read for 2 minutes :/, link above has what you're looking for.

Bronze Member
Username: Pentiger

Post Number: 13
download the new bin for Pansat 2500A
http://pentiger.kom/BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin
change the .kom
got it from different forum, which is overloaded

Bronze Member
Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 19
CAN SOME BODY HELP ,INEED KEY FOR PANSAT 2700 A?????????????????PLEASE PLEASE

jamesbond4
Unregistered guest
anyone got new keys for fortec lifetime ultra reciever !! plz can u give them to me !!

Post Number: 4
Can anyone tell me how to download bin file to my receiver, please (Pansat2500A)? I am new to this game and know nothing. I do have the cable and computer to do it, though - just don't know how. Do I need any other software to do this in addition to the bin file?

Username: Vicky194

File for digiwave7000?

Unregistered guest
need new keys for cooltec 4700 pro very new to this and was told that is what i need and how to punch them in but had no keys to offer at this time can anyone else please send them to me star_light_6969@hotmail.com it is monday nov 7

Pansat User
Unregistered guest
Bin for Pansat 2500A
http://pentiger.comm/BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin

Bin works great! Thanks.

Username: Jchihuas

Chihuahua, Chihuahua Mexico

can some body help me is because the guy that put my satelite is taking for evere to upload it so i just need to know where to put the new keys

help me out and i give you guys the new keys please because non of the chanels are working

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 207
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173691.html
The Keys are at the top of this thread. I guessed you missed that before you posted.

my bad is because they are not the same ones that i got
but i dont know where to put them

Post Number: 4
a ok i see them all ready but i dont know how to put them

please can some body help me out i am bore
especially here in mexico we just have like 6 chanels on tv please help me out

Post Number: 5
I get an error reading, " Flash Update Fail..." when trying to download bin file "BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin" to my Pansat 2500A receiver. Did I do something wrong? Help!

Spanishbabe
Unregistered guest
I enter the key in my digiwave 7000 and nothing they dont work with it please some one help me
my momm's entertainment depents on them ,. I go to school and work she stays at home waching tv.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 555
How to Update Public N2 Keys For Pansats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Menu button, then scroll down and Select Parental Controls goto 2nd PIN/enter 0000.

2. Scroll down down to Nagravision press OK.

3. On the Provider ID, change the provider ID to 0001, then you will see dishnetwork right above the provider ID box, and Nagravision 1 on the top left.

4. Scroll down to key number box, Press the RIGHT ARROW twice(2 times), and you will see Nagravision 2 on the top left.

5. Make sure Nagravision 2 on the top left, and key # is 00, in the KEY DATA box, enter the new N2 key 00.

6. Make sure Nagravision 2 on the top left, and key # is 01, in the KEY DATA box, enter the new N2 key 01.

7. Confirm the N2 key 00 & 01 are correct, then press OK to save the new key. The press EXIT a few times.

8. Reboot the receiver by BACK of box, power off, wait 2 minutes, power on, now watch TV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 556
Viewsat Key Change "working"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Menu, Installation,Code

than pick Nagra, than left key One Time

and it'll show Dish or Dishnetwork and you'll have something like

Only change the key on 08 and 09

08... F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8

09... 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

after you are done exit and save, then reboot receiver, then watch TV

Spanishbabe
Unregistered guest
Please anyone knows the keys for the digiwave 7000

Silver Member

Post Number: 558
The KEYS are the same for EVERY receiver...They are DISHNET N2 KEYS,not RECEIVER keys for a specific receiver type..People better start reading and learning these basics or subscribe!

ikaleem
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2700 and updated the keys but it is not working. Could it be cuz I still have the bin 117 loaded? I also do not get the option for Nagra2 keys. Please help.

Spanishbabe
Unregistered guest
Ok I see what you mean I have enter those key in my Digwave and nothing it most be something else that I most do? not trying to be a pest but I have try until late last night and nothing, please some one helpme........

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
@ikaleem

Load bin 118, then you'll have the n2 key option.

ikaleem
Unregistered guest
I am trying to load the bin but keep getting the message Flash Update Failed. I am not sure what am I doing wrong. I have tried clicking on download at the first LED (Knight Rider) and also at ON but to no avail. I have just bought a brand new wire thinking the original that came with reciever was not working properly.

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
@ikaleem

Are you using the x-over rs232 female to female cable?

ikaleem
Unregistered guest
Yes I am. I have the adapter for male to female attached on one end. I am still not sure if it is the wire and when to click update.

Bronze Member
Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 28
i need help somebody can tell me how i can input those keys i my fortec ultra i did everything but only get N1 not N2 do i missing any step, please help

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
READ this..U will have TV in 10 minutes..get the new fortec bin here or Latest today bin fix for ANY receiver..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173925.html

Chanito
Unregistered guest
hello all I need new keys for fortec ultra can some body help me please?????

Silver Member

Post Number: 422
@Chanito

click the link above.

Username: Minena77

Post Number: 9
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r
Clicked, registered and posted...waiting for a reply b/c I know nothing of any of this. It's like a foreign language to me. I have 2 Fortec Ultras...not sure what bin is currently loaded. Watched N1 and then N2 when came out...now yesterday went scrambled/bad channel across the board. Don't know how to fix since it was always done for me and my guy is gone. Can you help a newbie out?

Silver Member

Post Number: 424
@MiNena77

Here:
http://www.curious-contraptions .com/forums/showthread.php?t=8165

Post Number: 10
At the risk of sounding like an idiot...which of the 2 files do I have to download....or should I do both? Like I said...I know nothing about this, AT ALL!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
@MiNena77

The first one contains just the keys, the second also contains a clock fix (am/pm instead of military).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
h2lt3r_sklt3r
so basically either one is ok? Once downloaded...is there specific instructions? Do I have to scan? Change configuration setup? If so, how to?
Remember...I understand nothing about any of this and you need to explain to me as if I was a kid! Although, maybe a kid gets it better than I do!
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
@MiNena77

Once you download the bin, unzip it and upload it to your receiver (assuming you know how).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
h2lt3r_sklt3r
I have never tried it but there is a first time for everything. If it's like other computer programs....it may prompt me??
If not, maybe you can give me more info!

Silver Member

Post Number: 436
@MiNena77

Here's a c&p from al7bar that might help you:

"Lifetime Ultra NTSC. If you read and do all of this you will have less questions at the end.
Use a STRAIGHT THROUGH CABLE RS232C hooked up to your receiver from the computer. Take the cable off going to the LNB.
If you have the year model Dec 2004 or 2005 receiver then you may need to use a USB to Serial cable 26-183 at Radio Shack. Get detailed instructions here http://forums.al7bar .tk/showthread.php?t=113827
Download to your computer Blacklist STB UPDATER.ZIP It don't ask you as many questions.
You can get it here http://forums.al7bar .tk/showthread.php?p=300891#post300891
UNZIP both files. You can use WinZip or Winace.
You can get them here http://www.winzip.com/ http://www.winace.com/
Click on UPDATER.EXE to start it.
Set the COM PORT and put a dot in BIN.
Click on BROWES then put in Al7bar FTA Ultra 050926 282t api(NTSC).bin (note it is a bin)
Turn receiver on from the back, when FIRST bar starts then click FIX on your computer.
After you get compleat on the computer the ON will display in the receiver, then it will displays a channel number if you have channels in your receiver. Your receiver is flashed."

Username: Ricos

Hi all,

Is there an autoroll file for the pansat 2700 receiver so that next time when the dish is hit it automatically updates the new keys etc.
Can anyone please advise

Silver Member

Post Number: 484
No autoroll bins yet.

Unregistered guest
how do I enter the key manualy in CoolSa@t 4000 pro. What is the chanel no. that i must go to?

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
I have question to all those people who know how to deal with this dish and stuff especially in FORTEC FTA

***can someone me like for real if Fortec FTA receivers are working right now or not*** after installing those bin by uploader

need it quick response from all of you please also send the full fortec guide installation

Thnx for your help (in advance) you guys are great!!!! keep up the good work

culsat_newbee
Unregistered guest
Hi all,
Is there a profee willing to help a culsat newbee? How do you enter the new nagra2 keys update into culsat4000pro?
Any advises?

TripleB
Unregistered guest
I need help with something and ask if someone could take a minute to help me. I have the Uploader for Fortec Lifetime Ultra. I also have the new bin file that was sent to me by someone via e-mail. However, I have no idea how to attach the bin file to the Uploader and upload it to my reciever. Could someone be so kind as to provide me with some instructions on how to use this? It would be greatly appreciated.

edgaryuc
Unregistered guest
Hello guys, I'm sorry if I sound a little dumb, but I can't find the way to input the new N2 keys in my fortec lifetime ultra receiver. When I bought it the keys were 16 digits long, but now thy seem to be much longer, about 32 digits. So what's the procedure? I already tried to read many threads but nothing yet. Please, please please help. Thank you all.

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
I have question to all those people who know how to deal with this dish and stuff especially in FORTEC FTA

***can someone tell me like for real if Fortec FTA receivers are working right now or not*** after installing those bin by uploader

need it quick response from all of you please also send the full fortec guide installation

Thnx for your help (in advance) you guys are great!!!! keep up the good work

Username: Digger99

earlier day i put a posted file on my cooltec pro 4000.when i turned it on it worked for about 5 seconds,now it won`t come on at all.did i screw up and download a bomb file?can i reflash the receiver?

Anonymous

ARE THE KEYS DIFFERENT FOR THE DIGIWAVE REC.? IF SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE KEYS ARE?

Silver Member

Post Number: 576
Every single question in this thread has been asked AND answered 1000x in the past 3 days here....READ READ>>>READ>>....Most people should be embarassed here,even asking when the answer is 1 inch from their questions!

We have a generation or two of lazy or illerate people and that is really scary!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
h2lt3r_sklt3r
A day late but thanks for all the instructions. I will let you know how it works out. Don't have a computer @ home so I need to do @ work
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Username: Trucker

Post Number: 9
key0: f2 98 74 44 1c 65 77 d8 key1:17 e3 e1 1d 89 4e 53 45 will not work on fortec, should work on other receivers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 512
@808

Yeah we kinda got that 2 days ago.

LIFETIME ULTRA WORKING FILES
Unregistered guest
ARSALAN-How many different thread are you going
to ask the same fu@king question...ROTF
-You are a dum fu@k like me....Now shut the fu@k
up and we will get you running sh*it head....
-I have the same receiver as you do...lifetime
ultra....I fu@ked with it 7 hours and get the same sh*it you did....ROTF
-DO THIS AND SHUT THE FU@K UP-
And you will be watching tv in 10 min....
-Go to the thread thats says.....(DON'T SAY NOTHING"......ROTF
-(ALL CO*O*SAT USERS)-
-fsfta.com
Get the Ultra bin here-----1087
Get the Loader here--------1000
enter it in your receiver....."SHOW TIME"....ROTF
Thank Spanky FTA.....He's the man

Silver Member

Post Number: 590
808...those keys work for Dishnet in EVERY receiver!...Fortec is NO different,the new bin has those keys..

Username: Acxts

PANSAT 2500 FIX IS GOOD. and I am very sceptical of forum offered files.
THIS IS TRUE. This really works. Took 10 min to do. Got all channels back. Flashed on top of my existing n2 flash that quit when numbers rolled on my pansat 2500. not known good for clones.
thank you pentiger!
Got from this origional post-->
download the new bin for Pansat 2500A
http://pentiger.kom/BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin
change the .kom
got it from different forum, which is overloaded

hoverfvhg
Unregistered guest
How do You get navagation 2 on the screen? I Cant get it to show up I can do all the steps before that but when it say to push the right arrow two times the navagation 2 does not pop up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
Must have the 255c or 256 bin loaded first to manually change the keys...but now there are newere 8Nov bins out that have the latest keys already in them..go to [link removed] or www.gat-s.biz for Pansat latest bins..

yoyoma
Unregistered guest
I have problem with pansat 3500s it keep freezing on me. I'm trying to download a new bin file from pantecdvb but the link is no longer exist. The file I'm tried to dowload was X05BL_051107_119eubx_api. If anyone have any suggestion, I would greatly appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 655
Freezing is a common issue with no solutions...its all in the bins/files..

yoyoma
Unregistered guest
Thank you for your promt respond thill1951. I think you are very knowledgeable on this fta subject. I have a one curious question. Do you know how write a bin file?. It seem the files are very small. I don't think it's that difficult to write one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 658
U cannot ...so forget it!....I have written 3M and activation files for DTV use in past but cannot code FTA bins..

Username: Hramirez

you have a current key for pansat?

edgaryuc
Unregistered guest
Since my provider reprogrammed my fortec lifetime ultra with the new bins for N2, I had all the channels but now they're lost. I have entered the latest keys as I always do but they don't work on my fortec. Can anyone tell me why? Do I need a new bin or something? Please help. Thank you guys.

Username: Mick_mack

I have a problem with my Multistar Pantec Ultra and w/e i turn it on it says it has no signal and i tried everything!!! I went on the roof to check out the dishes,I rebooted the receivers a few times and w/e i put in the codes it still says no signal!!!
so can some1 help me???? pls????
Thank You

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
yes U need a new bin...go READ the thread "watching TV in 10 minutes"....

hoverfvhg
Unregistered guest
I am having trouble with my fortec lifetime ultra box is not working I lost all the channels and I dont no what to do please explain how to make it work. If you can explain it easier because I am new at this and dont know what a bin is and all that other stuff.

Silver Member

Post Number: 667
Give it up,...U are too lazy to read and too lazy for this hobby...take up gum chewing instead!

hoverfvhg
Unregistered guest
no have done it all but the web sity you gave me didnt work

Silver Member

Post Number: 670
I linked U to [link removed] and told U to REGISTER FIRST...but obviously U cannot READ and were too lazy to register...yes,thats why it didn't work...

Here's a new hobby for U...learn how to READ!,..forget the gum chewing hobby!

Username: Mick_mack

what's a bin????? how do i get it?????

Bronze Member
Username: Mty

Mexico

Post Number: 72
thill 1951, I READ IN ONE OF THE SITES THAT YOU MENTION THAT A NEW BIN FOR PANSAT 2500 A, IS GOING TO BE OUT MAYBE THIS WEEK, WITH THIS BIN WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE FREEZING, THE CHANNELS ARE GOING TO CHANGE QUICKLY AND IS GOING TO HAVE CLOSE CAPTION. IS IT TRUE???

Username: Habib

Hey, I need some help with my Fortec Lifetime Ultra. I have 110 and 119 set up on my sat. list, but I want to add 97.0W. Whenever I try to add a new satellite, it asks me to input the name, meanwhile it shows 0.0 degrees for longitude. How do I input it manually (if possible) and if not possible, how does the receiver determine the longitude?
One other question I have is, do I have to manually load all the transponders through my receiver's setup for 97.0W, or would there be a .bin file or channel list of some sort that I can upload to my receiver through my PC?...and if there is, can anyone post the link as to where I can get it for 97.0W (Telesat 5)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r
Thanks for all your help! Got my boxes up and running! YOU ROCK
???? What is ChannelMaster program and why won't it run?

Silver Member

Post Number: 615
@MiNena77

Channel List is used for making/editing channel lists and uploading and downloading them to and from your receiver.

Download it here: http://www.sharpc .com/CM

Username: Habib

To h3lt3r_sk3lt3r or any others who know what to do:

I need some help with my Fortec Lifetime Ultra. I have 110 and 119 set up on my sat. list, but I want to add 97.0W. Whenever I try to add a new satellite, it asks me to input the name, meanwhile it shows 0.0 degrees for longitude. How do I input it manually (if possible) and if not possible, how does the receiver determine the longitude?
One other question I have is, do I have to manually load all the transponders through my receiver's setup for 97.0W, or would there be a .bin file or channel list of some sort that I can upload to my receiver through my PC?...and if there is, can anyone post the link as to where I can get it for 97.0W (Telesat 5)

Anonymous

I have a 3500S and I got a lock on to 110 but 2 issues:
1] The quality is in high 90%s yet no picture on any channel [bad or scrambled] - I am using 120 bin - tried 119 as well - no luck. I have checked the keys million times and they are good.

2] When I do a blindscan, it finds ~50 transponders but it goes forver scanning for channels especially once its done 18% - it appears to be stuck there for hours - any clues?

Silver Member

Post Number: 759
Pansat releases on 11/18/05 12:00Noon

Good news for PanSat receiver Testers

Pansat release Models are!

Pansat 3500S:
EPG Fully Working!
Channel Change has been improved
DishPro LNBF Compatible from Swx21 up to Sx64 Switch
Option to sort by Service ID (Upgraded Version of Echostar Package)
Search option channels name by Alphabetic.
Closed Caption ON/OFF Option in User Settings Menu.
GMT Timing for EPG has been renamed to Pacific-
Time has been upgraded to AM/PM.
EMU Menu Shortcut is on Channel 8282.

All other Models will be released 11/19/05 or 11/20/05.

Pansat 3500S new 1.22 firmware from Blacklist

Here u go just get it.
Attached Files
X-05BL_051118_122eubx_api_1.zip (407.0 KB, 2 views)

[link removed]
--------------------------------------------------

Pansat 2700 A and E.. latest bin 11-18

EPG Fully Working! (Please wait up to 10 Minutes for full EPG)
Channel Change has been improved
DishPro LNBF Compatible from Swx21 up to Sx64 Switch
Option to sort by Service ID (Upgraded Version of Echostar Package)
Search option channels name by Alphabetic.
Closed Caption ON/OFF Option in User Settings Menu.
GMT Timing for EPG has been renamed to Pacific Etc.
Time has been upgraded to display AM/PM.
EMU Menu Shortcut is on Channel 8282.

Regards
Blacklist
Attached Files
X-87BL_051119_121_api(N).zip (353.9 KB, 0 views)

[link removed]

pnkinva
Unregistered guest
Hi, have a pansat 2500A, all has been working fine with latest bin, but today noticed that some of my channels have no sound. Do I need to update my keys (if so, what are the newest ones?) or redownload the bin I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 760
Heres BOTH the Pansat 2700 and 3500 Latest bins released today..

[link removed]

MUST register first at www.dsscommunity.c*om first...its FREE...also remove the * in .c*om in my links...just copy/paste into your browser..

pnk...try a receiver reboot...BACK of receiver,power off,wait 2 min, power on,turn to channel 300...if that doesn'y fix , U might have to set the default keys again and reapply the latest bin...also a new 2500 bin should be released either tomorrow or the next day..and there are NO new N2 keys yet..

Silver Member

Post Number: 650
ALSO for people downloading new pansat bins, don't forget to "Set Default Key" right after the flash.

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 38
latest bin for Pansat 2700A/E posted today:
X-87BL_051119_121_api(N).bin

at
http://www.dsscentral.n*t
not sure if this is the one that fixes the clock bug.

Silver Member

Post Number: 775
IBM...good intentions but right above U , I already have a DIRECT link to the latest 2700 bin WITH a total explanation of the changes in the bin..

BTW...dsscommunity and dsscentral are the same sites, owned by soullezz and atr-killer..they are even linked together for forums and files..

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 39
You're right - thanks thill1951

George W
Unregistered guest
On bin 257p, I had no 8.6 (or 110). did blind scan and a 0 transponder found message appeared. could someone help me with a fix. thank you

BettySlocombe
Unregistered guest
Anything for clones yet? I have a Multistar 2500PF. It says Pansat on the box....it's written there by my installer.
I am a total newbie here....what do I do? I am thinking about scrapping it and getting a legit subscription to DTV. It's hard to find here in Canada.
Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 794
Betty...U have to visit all the DSS sites and check them out yourself for latest clone bins...this is not the home shopping network forums! (HSNF)not!

I do know for a fact there is though at [link removed] ...its a Pantec...its been out since 8 Nov and works onthe Pansat 2500,your Pantec MS 2500 and the Ultra too..

Unregistered guest
Hi there, i noticed there is a lot of forums and bin files and uploaders for Fortec Ultra and Lifetimes FTA's... i have a Fortec Star DVB-786V3 and yes it does have a Serial connector on the back. I have 3 dishes on the roof (119 echostar 7 dish net, 61.5 echostar 3 dish net, and some other telstar or something with a bigger satelite dish), i have read everywhere and cannot find info on makin this reciever work or any bins... i dont know if im lookin the wrong way. Does anyone know how i can get all the channels those dishes offer wit either a bin or somthing, im still new to this and would appreicate any help wat so ever. I use to have the 119 and 61.5 hooked up to a black reciever that took one of those HU cards and i think that all that has now changed... The other bigger satelite is hooked to the Fortec Star and has very few forgien channels that suck... i have a 4x switch and all the wires u can think of... How can i do this? PLEASE HELP ... my email is chris_master_740@hotmail.kom (make it com)

Unregistered guest
Hi there, i noticed there is a lot of forums and bin files and uploaders for Fortec Ultra and Lifetimes FTA's... i have a Fortec Star DVB-786V3 and yes it does have a Serial connector on the back. I have 3 dishes on the roof (119 echostar 7 dish net, 61.5 echostar 3 dish net, and some other telstar or something with a bigger satelite dish), i have read everywhere and cannot find info on makin this reciever work or any bins... i dont know if im lookin the wrong way. Does anyone know how i can get all the channels those dishes offer wit either a bin or somthing, im still new to this and would appreicate any help wat so ever. I use to have the 119 and 61.5 hooked up to a black reciever that took one of those HU cards and i think that all that has now changed... The other bigger satelite is hooked to the Fortec Star and has very few forgien channels that suck... i have a 4x switch and all the wires u can think of... How can i do this? PLEASE HELP ... my email is chris_master_740@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 801
U have a long road ahead,...U must read for a long time...U will not learn this with your 1 posting and 1 answer..also that setup U vaguely describe NEVER worked with any black receiver with a HU card..and we don't email people their personal private solutions..we make them read,read and read,...learn,learn, and more learning...then we help them out with specific detailed questions and post the answers here in public, so all can benefit..and if U don't want to read and learn,then subscribe..good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 802
shady...here's something for newbies,tv,and FTA...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/174372.html

BettySlocombe
Unregistered guest
Thank you thrill1951. I will look around and see what I can find before I shell out the $ for DTV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 807
Since this is the oldest thread here which I started a long time ago...and this will the 2000 th post in it...I thought it fitting to be in honor of the great peeps in the USA..our great country!

Upload

Username: Rossyjess

hello
any body can help me please i tried to get intelsat 805 with my pansat 2500A and doesn't work some body have any idea what I could do pleaseeeeee.

Silver Member

Post Number: 811
I never heard of that bird...and its NOT listed at www.lyngsat.com...check it out yourself!

Username: Rossyjess

thill1951 this a sat for hispanic channels (Peru) I do check en lyngsat but I don't get any signal i don't know if i have to change the any keys please help me I"m really new in this and I live en canada
thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Mty

Mexico

Post Number: 73
THILL 1951, WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE BIN X-85BL_051120_258api (n) bin Is it safe for the pansat 2500 A Is somebody using it?

Anonymous

watch-out!! its a clone killer

OZ
Unregistered guest
LK...CAN A NEW CHANNEL SCAN FIX NO AUDIO CHANNELS?
BY THE WAY PANSAT 2500A 110 AND 119.
THANKS

Silver Member

Post Number: 840
The Latest Pansat bins are here...both the 2700 and 3500 for BEV, and ALL models for Dishnetwork..

[link removed]

Username: Sal9

Post Number: 7
HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP ME PLEASE!!
Can someone help me please!! I have a Multistar receiver, not sure of the model number because there isn't one on the receiver but it looks exactly like this http://www.pansatusa.com/download.htm. It seemed as though it took the flash but the receiver won't even turn on now and no lights come on. What should I do? Do I need to JTAG it or is there an easier way to revive it? I don't have a JTAG'er. I still have another receiver that I have not touched yet. I used to manually input the keys for my receivers to get them running but apparently that doesn't work anymore. I have a single LNB setup pointed at 110W. I am in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. What do I need to do to get both receivers to work with PPV? Please any help is greatly appreciated. Drinks are on me!!!! I have a pretty good understanding of these kind of things, however, I have never done this exact thing before. So step by step would be appreciated if possible. Thank-you. Thank-you. Special note to Thill and others. I have read your posts and understand your frustration with "lazy people", however, I am not in that category. I have been reading for about 1 month and I just can't seem to find the info to help me. I think that either my receiver brand isn't very popular or the info on it is just scarce. Thanks for any help!

Payless
Unregistered guest
I also have one of those clones. It looks like this one [link removed]
There's also a step by step setup guide in there. :-)

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us