Archive through November 07, 2005

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 66
Sounds like U are NOT doing the scans and SAVING it as 808 instructed above..and AFTER the scan do the reboot/reset..U are doing something wrong in your system installation

Username: Mfs2010

Post Number: 8
can you plz tell me what should i do from step 1 to 3 let me start from the beginning i realy need help ...tell me the files name that i need any thing is aprishiated.....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Its all been explained to U by 808...here's the scan process..

HOW TO SCAN FOR CHANNELS WITH ONE LNB ON LIFETIME ULTRA
Click on MENU
Go to INSTALLATION and scroll down to ANTENNA SETUP & click OK
Pick ECHO 7 110.0 with the side arrow on remote.
Click OK
LNB type ------------ Standard
LNB local-Freq ------- 11250
22Khz ------------------ OFF
DiSEqC ---------------- OFF
LNB Power ------------ On
TP --------------- 12224V20.000
Positioner Setting -- Disable
Satellite Scan -------- ALL
Scroll down to SATELLITE SCAN
Side arrow on remote and change to ALL (not all-d) then click OK
Change the FTA to ALL just before you scan for channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
mike...go here and register...its FREE!...here is all the step by step guides and files U will need for ANY receiver!

[link removed]

Post Number: 9
Thill1951akalk..... thanks for your help anyway
let me tell you that i have done the same way you told me except that i had the DiSEqC on ---------------- tone A does that has anything to do with the scrambled channel i have a very good signal in all the scrambled channel another thing i am not sure of the factory bin i upload on the receiver"Lifetime Ultra_050519_272_api(NTSC)" before i upload the new bin "Al7bar FTA Ultra_050926_282_api(NTSC)"
also i did upload the "Channel List 110 - 119 Sept 5 2005 N2.gtd" file otherwise i will never be able to find these channels with the SATELLITE SCAN you dold to do. i know ther is somthing wrong i do put what is it????? help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
IF U have 110 and 119 (2 LNB's aligned on your dish) then U should have 110 to disque port #1 and 119 to port #2 in your antennae settings and at external disque switch outside also...U can also try reversing it in your antennae settings to see if it helps.....obviously disque will be on..If U have DP (dish pro) -LNB's then U must use a DP channel list..scanning satellites are easier than loading channel lists,I think.. the posts above tells U how to scan the satellites..

Anonymous

Thanks 808
All channels open

Unregistered guest
"MIKE" i think thill1951 pretty much covered it all. you need to download the setup guides and start reading, if you don't understand then read more. the only things left, maybe you have a bad DiSEqC switch, sometimes they hang up and get stuck on one sat. or maybe you have a newer dish 500 with switch built into the lnb's. both of these problems could cause channels not to scan in, or bad and scrambled. good luck

FAR
Unregistered guest
Anybody can help.
I have few questions about Fta.
I have Pansat 2500a.I need to know what loader ver.and what bin N2 ver. should I use.
I am reading and reading, look like so many different ver. of loader and bin files is out there.
any help appreciate. Thanks

Post Number: 10
att:808 need your help..... i don't use the "DiSEqC switch" the cable that is coming from the dish is hooked up direct to the resiever. the installation guy installed my dish in 2001 i dont know what kind of dish i have at the roof let say i have what 808 is talking about what is the solution for that. do you think if i can reach the dish and change the lnb with any one will it work??????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
808 i did start from step 1 i loaded the latest bin Al7bar FTA Ultra_050926_282_api(NTSC) after that i cheched the system ifo i got Al7bar FTA Ultra---Al7bar 2.82---boot ver6.0 sep 26.2005(nt)
then i scand the sat i got 139 channels and that is it it there is no ppv,FOX.HBO,po***rn and so on i need to know what the hill i did is it the receiver or the bin or is it the LNB i am 100% sure that i done all the steps right plz...plz...plz...plz...plz.pppppppppppplllllllllzzzzzzz need help very pad i am about to break my receiver I HAVE FORTEC STAR LIFETIME ULTRA

Username: Leonard15

Post Number: 2
Hi guys I just got my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra programmed from my dealer and I got them to use the remote that allows all the channels to line up with all the regular dish net channels from their carded receivers, but for some reason all my channels are scrambled in an ad/hoc manner. Is there any way of getting my FTA channels to line up normally again? I tried using the menu channel edit but that made the mess even worse. Keep in mind my dish 500 is only pointed to get the 119 & 110 signal, but all those blank foreign channels keep intefering with my 119 & 110.

Alicia M
Unregistered guest
Can you progam a TF3000fi box to get the nagra 2 channels and if so how do you do it? please help me

Unregistered guest
somebody please help
i have Fortec star lifetime ultra
how do i get it to work on N2
i have downloaded fortecstar uploader v3.31
what files do i need to watch tv again. and alos what are the steps. i have set it back to factory setting and waiting to flas and program by reciever. please e-mail me at narayanmpatel@aol.com

Post Number: 3
Hi guys anyone know if I can find a local channels listing on the internet that shows the where the 7000-9000 local channels are based out of? When I used the old guide it would state FOX Detroit etc, but now I have the guide that alligns with all the regular dish net channels but I would like to know which city those locals are based out of as I want to set my NFL favourite list for Sunday, as it's the next best thing to NFL Sunday Ticket!

Unregistered guest
"MIKE" if you have a old dave dish it will be a single lnb. if you have a charlie dish it will have dual lnbs. since you said you don't have a DiSEqC switch, i have to assume you are pulling in one bird. need more info, what bird are you aimed at ? how long have you had your fortec ? was it working before charlie moved all channels from n1 to n2 ? i'm using two old dave dishes, one aimed 110, the other at 119 with a DiSEqC switch installed. i'm trying to help, but i can only do so much.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
first of all thanks for your support i realy appreciate that
i got my fortec lifetime ultra last friday oct 6 05 i can see 150 channels mys sat is on ech6,8 110 i am using this bin Al7bar FTA Ultra_050926_282_api(NTSC) put as i told you no ppv.HBO.....why?????

Anonymous

I'm starting to think that "mike" is just pulling our chains!..everything humanly possible has been explained to him amd he says he has done it all correctly to fix..but he comes up with new problems...go back and read his first post,then notice how it all changes...I think he just wants attention...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
brother Anonymous i am new to this i got my fortec lifetime ultra five days ago maybe i ask alot of questions, each time i ask question someone tell me to do sothing so i go and try to do it since i don't know what i have to do to get my channels weather it is the bin or the setup or the dish or the lnb did you know now why i ask too much questions.... it is weird that i can see 150 ch with no problems and don't see the other channels ppv....
brother Anonymous if you don't like to answer any question for me very simple don't pay attention to me. i would like to thank everyone was trying to help me out like big 808, and thill1951 thank you very much i hop i can pay you back i did learn alot from you

billy corgan
Unregistered guest
dont listen to anomymous....hes bitter and jealous

billy corgan
Unregistered guest
better listen to "Doctor" thill 1951 . :-)

River
Unregistered guest
Folks,
I bought a fortec ultra lifetime abou 6mts ago.
ever thing is now gone. can someone explain to me what i would have to do to receive the channels again. i need the following information,
*What cable would i have to get to link my computer to the receiver
*What file would i have to upload in the receiver and where would i get them.
please and than you.

Anonymous

thill1951 , I went to the site [link removed]

and I still could not get anywhere. To get anywhere they want me to become a paid member. I registered as you said, under the name valinex, and I still could not get anywhere.

I have just purchased a cool sat 4000, still in the box, and I need step by step instructions to program it with the N2. I have already downloaded the N2 software cool sat 400 134p 20050915.
Now what do I need to download , and how, step by step , can I program my cool sat.

There must be instructions somewhere for the newbies like myself.
you can email me at valinex@yahoo.com if you wish.

hey mikey
Unregistered guest
Mike
try the BL255c.bin that one is working well for the ultra
u might not be getting some channels becuz u only have echo 6/8 (110) but not echo 7 (119)

Unregistered guest
"RIVER" you need to upload the latest n2 bin to your receiver. you need a RS-232 serial cable female-to female. all the info and files you need are at pantecdvb.com. start reading, if you don't understand, read more.

Anonymous

I went to the site [link removed]

and I still could not get anywhere. To get anywhere they want me to become a paid member.

www.dsstester is a FREE site...the above statement is FALSE!...maybe reading and comprehension is the problem the poster has!

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
valinex-anon..the link I provided at dsstester above (which is 100% FREE and they do NOT ask for ANY money!)has the following,but U say U could NOT find it anywhere?...what MORE do U want!!

FTA Newbies Useful Links.......Please read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FTA How to set up guide

How To Coo*lSat Guide

How To Setup for Pansat 2700A Guide

How to DreamBox Guide

How To Setup The Digawave Receiver Guide

Pansat 2500a Setup Guide

Instruction for Flashing PANSAT 2500A

SpaceStar Dvb-500 How To Guide

Fortec Lifetime Ultra Guide

Fortec Lifetime setup step by step Guide

Dish & LNB type for FTA receiver Guide

More set up & how to guide.

How Interpreting Lyngsat Data Guide

How To Guide: EPG with a channel list

PanSat Quick & Easy Channel List Fix Guide

Ultimate FTA Manual

FTA Receiver Testing Manual

How to spot Fake/Real Pansat

Useful Ultilities & Programs

Get all you file here: General FTA FILE FORUMS

Dido Smith Bundle Package For your FTA Channels list

All FTA Ultilites & loader

Factory TSOP flash for FTA

Channel Master Tool

FTA Receiver Repair Kit

Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra Black Death Repair Kit

All Files To Jtag Your Dead 2500A

how to Jtag your Cooltec Guide

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
correction...U said U "could NOT get anywhere"...well I think if U can't "get anywhere" with all the manuals, files and info listed above,then U should subscribe..and find a new hobby..

Anonymous

So you are simply selling the services of this site. I believe you should come out and say that.
I did precisely follow this trail, and when I needed to download a program, they asked me to become a paid member.

So please stop misleading poeple in this site.

kumar100
Unregistered guest
I have a pansat 2300a. I need 61.w channel list PLZ.

Username: Patches

Installed bin 282 on Fortec Ultra and rescanned both 6,8 & 7 but did not get alot of PPV or any local channels (Detroit ABC, etc).
Was I supposed to load "Lifetime Ultra_050519_272_api(NTSC)" before i upload the new bin to get all of these?
Otherwise, we still get a lot of channels, just not all of the old ones...OLN, Weather Channel, and locals are the ones we noticed are gone....

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
U can download all the files U want for free...and they don't ask U for anything or if U want to become a paid member..U must be trippin..put down the crack pipe!

Unregistered guest
thill1951 you tried your best and gave them all the info they need. some people just do not want to read or look at the info and fix it them selfs. they want to be spoon fed. when i first started testing fta, i never went to a post and asked for help. i would look see if someone is having the same problem and read any info posted on the net. if i didn't understand, i would read it again. by far i don't no everthing, there are a lot of new fta receivers out there now. i work 12to14 hours a day, i just do this when i have time. i don't make any money on this, i do thank all the coders for there hard work. so i will say this again download the setup guide and read, if you don't understand, read more. good luck people and have fun testing fta.

jc118
Unregistered guest
HI, I'm trying to find some keys and i can't seem to find them nowhere is there anyone here could tell me where i should go to get the current keys?? please i have been searching everywhere, so if anybody knows please let me know...thanx in advance...:-)

Unregistered guest
"jc118" try going to pantecdvb.com

Unregistered guest
GUY'S

I recently got my fortec ultra fixed and its up and runing great actualy better than ever. I was wondering if anyone would no why I am not gettting any of the hockey games actualy I did get one last night on the skdl2 chanel but rest of games that I new were on did not come in. I also noticed I didnt get the mtv chanel just wondering I love hockey and would love to be able to watch all the games thank you in advance!!!!
ps. buy the way im tuned into dishnet

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Read the NHL Center Ice thread here..

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
bogus imposter 808...what are U talking about?...all my posts are related to FTA!...put down the crack pipe son!

Anonymous

thill1951 , I have downloaded the zipped files.
I do have the WinZip program, but when I try to unzip the Cool.sat 4000-134p I get a bunch of illegible writings.

How do I unzip to program my receiver ?

Bronze Member
Username: Salvatore316

Post Number: 30
??????????????????????????????????? What da fac?

Anonymous

Hi, I need some help here with my Ultra lifetime box. I will appreciate it a lot for any of the useful advices here.
I followed the talks here and upgraded my box with the 282 bin. Everything works great so far; However, unlike some of you, my box will not go more than 400 channels for both e*cho7, 6&8, hence no P*orno available(since Adults are in the 400 ranges). Any advice?

Anonymous

Blind scan and reboot the receiver

parrot
Unregistered guest
the new keys for dish network is active 01
99 2b 4b fo 2b 18 c3 e2

parrot
Unregistered guest
new dishnetwork keys are active oo

99 2b 4b fo 2b 18 c3 e2

parrott
Unregistered guest
just wanted to say thanks to all that did post the new keys for dish network from june till now i got my box cloned thanks again

Bronze Member
Username: Salvatore316

Post Number: 31
does anyone have the new keys for today?

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 76
@Mr.Salvatore

Load the latest bin.

Post Number: 4
Hi guys anyone know if the latest program is out that gets NHL Center Ice Package? I got my Lifetime Ultra programmed before the NHL season started and get all the 119 & 110 channels with the exception of the NHL channels as thus the season had not started yet in September. So anyone know if I can get the NHL channels programmed at the moment or do I have to wait until my current program gets hit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
Go read the NHL threads here..the answer is there..U can watch every game now..

shadmaster
Unregistered guest
Is everybody down

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
@shadmaster

Yes, with a new keyroll all FTA's are down.

Bronze Member
Username: Decko

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
my is down

used to help here
Unregistered guest
hey its sherlock holmes a little late arent we ilmfao im up and runnin you peaons all you have to do is welllllllll wait ill let you all suffer because when i posted here all i got was shi,t the cure for the common problem is on another site lets see who can find it

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
@used to help here

And we'd call "revenge of the nerds", aah damn it somebody already took that title.

I guess we can spend a day without TV, unless you don't get out much of course.

used to never will again
Unregistered guest
im going to the bar wifey and kids going to watch ppv soo cya laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz suxerssssssss ilmfaoooooo

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 907
Your not up yet so don't try to fool me bro.

Anonymous

ihave fortec star lifetime ultra how do i download a free software???????????????????????????????

Anonymous

ihave fortec star lifetime ultra how do i download a free software???????????????????????????????

SpaceCowboy
Unregistered guest
POOOF !!! And there was TV....and it was good

JayBeeZee
Unregistered guest
it sure was was luvin it lol!!!

JayBeeZee
Unregistered guest
it sure was i was luvin it lol!!!

JayBeeZee
Unregistered guest
TV is back luvin it

Post Number: 5
Can anyone explain why the Fortec Receivers are working again without having to be re-programmed? Also do you recommend getting it reprogrammed anyways? I am not sure what happened today but when I came home all channels said scrambled or bad, then I took a nap for a few hours and then all channels are back. Anyone know what is up with that?

Sandy77b
Unregistered guest
My fortec is also back but I get "bad or scrambled" every 10 minutes. anyone else...What did you do about it

Iarry
Unregistered guest
taking a nap helps alot

tina can someone help me plz
Unregistered guest
omgdoes anyone have the keys like whats going on my tv isnt work for i dont know about 2 months and im tired of it can anyone tell me whats going on here?

Silver Member

Post Number: 382
Leonard...old saying "if it ain't broke,don't fix it"...there was a key change or 2 other day, I believe..it fixed itself via Dishnetwork

tina...sound like U have no TV since nagra2...they keys are in the nagra2 bins, U don't load them anymore...just with remote set "default" keys, then load up a nagra2 bin,do a blind satellite scan,watch TV..

tina..OBVIOULY U are a free TVer and not a hobbyist or READER...Dishnetwork changed their air/data stream and access cards which uses a new datastream called nagra2 (previous was nagra1)..U MUST READ TO LEARN AND STAY UP ON THESE SIMPLE OLD NEWS THINGS!

Anonymous

Is there a way to manually enter these keys on a Pansat 3500s, or do I always have to load new bins? Thanks in advance.

FRENCH MAID
Unregistered guest
Hi Guys ~~ Is there a new working bin for the Pansat 2500a? Last few days~I am getting freezing,no signals, and garbled stuff. Went to DSS site and tried a few latest posted bins~~but nothing worked.If you know of one~~please post the bin number and where I may find it... XOX Heather

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
Latest is 255, go to dsscentral .net, look for it in the "File Archive".

These n2 bins have a tendency to freeze, so it's not only your receiver.

FRENCH MAID
Unregistered guest
HOWDY GUYS ~ I DOWNLOADED THAT BIN .. BUT STILL HAVE FREEZING AND LOSS OF ALOT OF STATIONS..IS THIS ONLY ME (A BLOND THING?)~~OR DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM...ID SAY I AM DOWN AT LEAST 75%...PANSAT 2500A ~~THANKS XOX HEATHER..

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
Check your dish alignment.

The freezing is bad, but not to the point that it is unbearable.

FRENCH MAID
Unregistered guest
I was told I have a bad switch ??? So I ordered a Dish pro 500... I am keeping my fingers crossed... HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

FRENCH MAID
Unregistered guest
I was told I have a bad switch ??? So I ordered a Dish pro 500... I am keeping my fingers crossed... HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

Username: Mrclark321

Does the Digiwave 6800 still work

Post Number: 6
Anyone else not getting ESPN ch 140? It says scrambled or bad channel, it did it last week too, and then all the channels went, and then they suddenly came back. Do I need an update or will it just come back automatically again?

dxmoto
Unregistered guest
what is the latest file out for fortec lifetimeultra ..??

dxmoto
Unregistered guest
what is the latest file out for fortec lifetimeultra ..??

RHG
Unregistered guest
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO FIND A BOOT 5.1 FOR MY PANSAT 2500A...I HAVE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE~~PLEASE POST..THANKS

Username: Mrclark321

Post Number: 3
Are the Digiwave 6800 FTA's still working and if so were can you find the files

msmaple
Unregistered guest
How may I sync one Pansat 2500a to another???

Silver Member

Post Number: 465
just use the straight cable and uploader

msmaple
Unregistered guest
is it a different cable than the one I use for bin uploads? Could I download with the STB..save..and upload??? Or what is the procedure from box to box? and thank you..

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
its the same cable..open up your uploader software and look at it!

Roxanne
Unregistered guest
Looking for instructions on how to do a Pans 2500 receiver to receiver transfer..Any help would be wonderful.Thanks

Username: Mooch_1993

I can't get ESPN and HBO also. Is this temporary or do I have to do something to my box?

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
Nothing U can do..everyone has same problem for 3-4 days now...Charlie is palying around..

heart
Unregistered guest
I replaced my Fortec Ultra with a Cool.sat. Had it programmed . But now when I scan the 3 dishes (61.5, 110 & 119) I get similar channels for all. I am unable to get the Arabic chanels on the 61.5. There should be no problem with the alignment of the dishes, because they all work with the Fortec Ultra. I understand that I need some onscreen adjustments for the Cool.sat. How can I fix it. What commands should I try for adjustment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 344
@heart

The diseq settings on your c00lsat must be out of wack, try adjusting them, for example:

119 lnb going into 1st input on the switch
110 lnb going into 2nd
61.5 lnb going into 3rd

On the receiver set:

119 to use diseq #1
110 to use diseq #2
61.5 to use diseq #3

Silver Member

Post Number: 537
This is a Pansat with the 121 bird...but using your remote U should have to configure your receiver according to your birds..Read your coo*lsat manual..

Receiver Configuration set up

With the Receiver unplug

1. Connecting all the RCA cable from the TV to the receiver, and connect RG-6 Cable to the receiver, then
Plug in power cord on the receiver.

2. You should see the Language Menu on the TV screen, select English.

3. "CAS SYSTEM" set up, just following the 3A, 3B and 3C steps

3A). Press menu, scroll down to select Parental Control then press OK.
3B). Scroll down to PIN #2, then enter you 4 digits password.0000
If you enter correct PW, it will take you into the CAS SYSTEM menu windown.
3C). In the CAS SYSTEM menu, scroll down to SET DEFAULT KEY, then press OK. Then exit to main menu page.

In the future; if you have to edit the Dishnet key, just following the step #3 to get into the CAS SYSTEM menu,
to edit the key go here Here is how to update key with a screen shoot

4. From the MAIN MENU: selecting INSTALLATION then Antenna setup Option.

These are my dish set up and DiSeqC multi switch configuration;
DiSeqC #1 SuperDish Echo9-IA 13 Dishnet 121
DiSeqC #2 Echo8.6/Ku 110W,
DiSeqC #3 Echo7/Ku at 119W

Satellite: ECHO 9(121) same as dish 105
Lnb type-Standard
Lo freq-10750
22khz-OFF
DiseqC- #1
Skew: O
TP: leave it as is
Positioner-Disable.

Satellite: ECHO 6,8(110)
Lnb type-Standard
Lo freq-11250
22khz-OFF
DiseqC-#2
Positioner-Disable.

Satellite: ECHO 7(119)
Lnb type-Standard
Lo freq-11250
22khz-OFF
DiseqC-#3
Positioner-Disable.

5. Check the signal and Quality level highest as you can (adjust the dish slightly to improve the signal strength).
If you get no quality level on transponders, try others before giving up, because not all TPs are transmitting,
if nesscery Re-aim your dish still not getting any quality signal

6. Press the Exit button, press OK to save setting, the back to the Main Menu

7. Go back to the Installation Menu

8. Goto SATELLITE SCAN or BLIND SCAN, press OK, select the satellite to scan.
you have to scan all the satellites have, once it complete, you should be able to watching TV

heart
Unregistered guest
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r Thank you for responding.
The different settings are seperated as you say.
However, when I scan for 61.5 West, when it comes to 12224 to 12661 frequencies it shows red, which means it is not reading them.
There is a button on the menu that increases west or east in the set itself. Does this have to do anything with the set reading the frequencies it could not read otherwise?

Anonymous

Hello Hello,

My Pansat 2500A stopped receiving TV signals but it still can get Radio channels. Anyone else have this problem? and know how to fix it? Thanks...

marfree
Unregistered guest
yes and no..

Anonymous

yes ,all dish is down

Anonymous

yes ,all dish is down

Spanishbabe
Unregistered guest
Any reason why the dish is down,

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
@Spanishbabe

new keys rolled.

Bronze Member
Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 15
HELP I NID HALP FOR MY PANSAT 2700A

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
@Umnov@msn.com

Look here:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173691.html

Anonymous

What do u mean new keys rolled. is it out yet what are they. i still dont get anything
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us