Closed: New threads not accepted on this page
  Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through November 08, 2005kuk100
Archive through November 07, 2005nomeloplagies100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Kash123
Unregistered guest
For thill or any
I tried exactly same way as thill said on fortec, but still not working, what to do now?

Bronze Member
Username: Mty

Mexico

Post Number: 67
I HAVA PANSAT 2500 A WITH A BIN 255. WHAT BIN DO I NEED TO HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK

Peter Bob Smith
Unregistered guest
satlover - are the steps the same for 3500?

Bronze Member

Mexico

Post Number: 68
KUK WHAT DID YOU DO?

Anonymous

http://www.fsfta.com/viewtopic.php?t=1087
it work

Username: Trucker

Post Number: 8
if you have a fortec star liftime ultra, the keys won't work. they are working on a new bin at this time. but if you want to watch tv right now. go to pantecdvb.com, upload pansat/pantec clone patch file, dated 07-11-05 to your fortec. you now have a pantec receiver. note you have to go into parental control to turn the key function on and off. the menus are laid out little different. this worked for me, all channels working. make sure you take the time to read the posts on pansat clones.

ijerkoffwhenitype
Unregistered guest
vince2422 turn off your diseq switch when doing a new scan

imjerkingoffwhenitypethis
Unregistered guest
Also my peeps please read and accept this n2 no more key changes its all about the bins holmes like the good ole Dave days yall member yo had yo loader cleaned yo card loaded the latest bin yeah all about the BINjamins!!!

Super-X
Unregistered guest
http://news.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=504358#POST504358
Patricia,

what you have should work. did you go to parental control screen - second pin - enter 0000 - then go to nagravision - scroll to dish network and enter keys for 00 and 01. then exit out. then instead of nagravision choose "set default key". press that several times and then exit out.

all my channels came in when I did that!

Vince2424
Unregistered guest
ijerkoff when i do that I only get those 3 stupid channels and nothing else, i'm trying to get the channels on echostar3, do you what the antenna settings should be

Jolisma
Unregistered guest
What's working for Pansat 3500?? Anyone?? please help!!!

Bronze Member

Mexico

Post Number: 70
SUPER X WHAT BIN DO YOU HAVE?

imexhausted
Unregistered guest
LyngSat.kum does

Anonymous

Hello, I've uploaded bin file in to receiver and works great with 2500A. Didn't have to enter key or anything, no scan or nothing just upload bin file and ready to watch!! Though, keys are not same as listed on this page. I thought bin file should have same keys that are some people entered manualy by hand. does anybody know why?
Good luck too all.

Username: Tomtom

Post Number: 1
Okay guys and gals.
If you still got stuck here is a fix for 2500A.
1. First you need to download bin 256 (255 and below will not recognized Nagra 2)
2. Write down this code (from expert in here and they are:
Key 00: F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
Key 01: 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45
3. Apply bin 256 to P 2500A, and GTools local channels.
4. Connect P 2500A to TV and ready to enter keys just like usual, except for to select Nagra 2 instead of regular Nagra
5. - The first 4 digits stay the same at 0001 (for Dishnet, some recommended to use the menu buttons to select Dishnet instead of enter code 0001)
- The next 2 digit numbers are enter diferently from before. Once apply bin 256, now you have an option to go to Nagra 2 menu and there are 2 set of numbers you need to enter. Nagra2/00 and Nagra2/01
- Select Nagra2/00 enter the code above,store, then do the same with Nagra2/01 (code above), and store.
6. That's it. Hope it works for you as it worked for me.
Thanks all for the help
Tomtom,

Username: Lude

what are the key for Fortec lifetime ultra, do u have to get a new bin, is that the only way?

Bronze Member

Mexico

Post Number: 71
ANONYMOUS WHAT BIEN DO YOU HAVE?

ifeelgreat
Unregistered guest
maybe its because the keys don't matter see A Few Good Men "YOU can't handle the TRUTH"

Post Number: 2
what do u gotta do to watch tv right now if u have a fortec lifetime ultra??

imgettingsomenachos
Unregistered guest
Patricia http://pentiger.kom/BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin
change the 'k'

Post Number: 3
and that won't screw up the fortec reciever?

what'sup
Unregistered guest
http://pentiger.kom/BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin
(notice: kom should be replaced by com) once you load this file in 2500A it will run 100% not need to add any keys and not need to scan.

Anonymous

how do i do BL255c-11-07-05-fix can anyone show me, is bin file i do not know how to do it,thanks

Post Number: 4
do u load the bin with the same fortec lifetime updater

Username: Zzgoocean

how do i do BL255c-11-07-05-fix can anyone show me, is bin file i do not know how to do it,thanks i have coolsat4000

ialmostdonewithmenachos
Unregistered guest
rich blacklist STB updater my sat scans are done everything back to normal not a bad little bin "Thanks Paine Webber"

Username: Wishfultnkn

All you C00lsat testers, READ THIS THREAD!!!https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173780.html

The fix is available now!!!!

imtiredturningofmecomputer
Unregistered guest
program guide on this bin is cuckingfrap but channels change FAST fareheit 911 in on sho-w

panny
Unregistered guest
Works for pansat 3500 S

If you do not see the Nagravision 2 after clicking right twice while in the key number then make sure you have the latest BIN first.

I've used UMNov's post above to edit for the pansat 3500S

MY UNIT IS PANSAT 3500S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys:

1) Go to menu
2) Go to Parental controls
3) Select Second Pin
4) Type in 0000
5) Select default key
6) Then select nagravision
7) Use volume Right Button until you see "Dish Network" at the top (I think you'll push volume RIGHT 2 times)
(Note: if you do not see it after 2 Clicks, check your BIN, you need 119)
8) Channel down once to select "key number"

***While on KEY NUMBER
***YOU MUST PRESS RIGHT, RIGHT to get to NAG 2

***Postion 1 is dish key 00 NAG1
***Postion 2 is dish key 01 NAG1
***Postion 3 is dish key 00 NAG2
***Postion 4 is dish key 01 NAG2

9) "key number" 00 should be set to: F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8

10) Press OK to Save at this point

"key number" 01 should be set to: 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

11) press ok (VERY IMPORTANT)
12) press exit all the way until you get back to watching TV (no need to shut it off)

NeverEndingStory
Unregistered guest
HEY FORTEC FOLKS!!

It's finally not so busy on the other sites that I've been able to login and confirm a few things....

NO MATTER WHAT, YOU NEED THE NOV 7 BIN FOR FORTEC!!!

I'll test it myself tomorrow (when I get the damned cable I loaned to a buddy lol) but you can't get N2 key change capability without this bin!

I'm not sure which is best for who owns what, there is a revised 282 bin at Al7bar and then there's the bin linked by Spanky FTA in this thread as well.

Even if I haven't tested it myself, I've heard enough to know we can all make it work with the new bins...it's a question of if you have/need to use a Pansat clone file or an original Fortec fix and which updater to use...the Lifetime Updater or the BL Updater...

Anonymous

hi guys i feel kindda stupid by asking this question. But how do i apply the bin that i downloaded to my pansat 2500a. Please help

Panny
Unregistered guest
That is correct, everyone will need the Latest BIN for their unit regardless if it's Fortec or Pansat. This should be a given during any changes to bring their unit up to the latest bin's.

Username: Zamzoom

HOW ABOUT PANSAT 2700E IT DOES NOT HAVE NAGRA1 AND NAGRA2 ON THE TOP. 2700A WORKED 2700E DIDNOT WORK. I NEEED SOME HELP PLEASE.

Unregistered guest
Guys,
I entered the keys in my Fortec lifetime Ultra
but It didn't work.
help.

Username: Kojack

Thanx guys, the keys work fine. What i found out is that you can mistake the d8 for DB, that was my problem, thanx again

Username: Kojack

Oh, by the way is there any word on BEV ?

dikncider
Unregistered guest
For Pansat blind peeps, when in nagravision 2 you will see it on the top left of the menu, duh

rehome
Unregistered guest
how do i set the numbers and letters for the keys?

rehome
Unregistered guest
how do i change the numbers and letters using the remote?

Username: Latin

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 6
Pansat 2700)I push RIGHT after 01 in Nagravision, but I'm not seeing anything indicating that I'm in Nagravision2.

Al39
Unregistered guest
Good Morning! I have a Pansat 2500A clone. Can anybody confirm the working bin file for this machine.
thank you

Username: Zamzoom

PANSAT 2700E IS NOT WORKING. NOTHING SHOW BESIDE NAGRAVISION ON TOP LEFT. USUALLY IT SHOW 1 OR 2 WITH 2700A RECEIVERS. ANY TALENTED GUYS COULD HELP US
THANKS

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 404
@Al39

It's already been confirmed and working a couple hundred times.

@DAN

Did you first flash your receiver with the 118 bin?

Bronze Member
Username: Homer_simpson

Post Number: 13
Posted instructions for Pansat 2500 and clones here

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173890.html

I'll be at Moe's

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 557
U must use the latest bins...256 for 2500...118 for 2700...and then if U can't do it,throw away your receiver and subscribe!..The How To is posted here 1000x and also in the "latest keys" thread!...can't spoon feed everyone...U MUST read and follow VERY simple instructions...Pansat and Viewsat N2 key changes are cake!...This is TESTING,so TEST!

Username: Rossyjess

Hi guys if you want to fix pansat 25000 or clones just follow the instruction to change a N2 from thill1951 i Just made and works

theidiot
Unregistered guest
so you need another device to change the bin for 2500a?

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
@theidiot

Not another device, you need to flash your receiver with a 256 bin to get to the n2 keys screen.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 214
Almost 250 posts in less than a day. And still, they are down....

Username: Jm_luciano

Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico USA

Hi guys,
I'm new working with my pansat 2700a and I need to Know what can I do to see all the chanels because my dauther use the control and I see only some . I want to see USA in the 105 but I can't. Please somebody let me know.

Anonymous

Can the Nagra 2 file open SkyAngel channels to on EchoStar 3?

22tango
Unregistered guest
i downloaded BL255c-11-07-05-fix yesterday, on my pansat 2500, and it is working, but i didn't get any N2 screen to change the keys. i got the sameone from before. Will autoroll work with this bin?

where can I check this.

Anonymous

i've been looking and i can't find the 256 bin
could someone please point me in the right direction

andiemom
Unregistered guest
my pansat is working. thank you.
For everybody else, here are some suggestions before asking for help.
1. read this thread
2. read another thread
3. read this thread again!
For heavens' sake, if i can do it, so can you.
You should not even have to ask for the new keys. They are posted everywhere on this site. Read!
If after entering the keys, and still nothing, then you probably need a new bin. Again they are posted everywhere on this site. Read!
If you don't know how to change a bin, (like I did), this site will point you to some good info, you need to read, read, read.
Finally, if nothing work for you, maybe you are not meant for FTA and should probably go back to subscribing to directv or dishnetwork.

TaznNB
Unregistered guest
I have had my Pansat 2700A for only a couple of weeks. I understand that I have to downlaod a new bin in order for the new keys to work .
I was wondering if someone would be so kind to tell me where to go to download this new bin and also do i need any sort of program to install it in my receiver ?
Thanks

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
Hey guys u are doing fantastic work here but still i have a question in this whole thread every body point out intstructions for every receive except of FORTEC ULTRA LIFE (FTA) please for god heavens write the step by step instruction for FTA Ultra, also like if there are no keys for FTA how could we use this bin stuff i don't really know pleaseeeeeeeee... you smart guys help me out i don't even have the cable that connects my receiver to computer so i could download that bin stuff please help me out also with which cable is it and how to do it thanks a lot for all your help once again u guys are great but need to do little more work on FTA

*** Just to remind u that if I didn't got any help I have to pay $50 dollars to fix thix FTA and work it back so please i request u please help me out with FTA***

Anonymous

Everyone wants a QUICK and INSTANT FIX....Do your homework first and then ask for help. If you can't figure the basics out yourself...then hire someone or buy a subscription. Be grateful that all this information is free. You buy a receiver for less than 200 dollars and expect everyone to spoon feed you. Grow up!!!!!

Anonymous

They sell those cables for cheap on eBay Arsalan, like the post before don't expect to be spoon fed. I'm very new to this, about a week into it. That's what the World Wide Web is for, search & you'll find anything. Go to FTA forums & use their search feature. Some of us have real lifes you know, we can't be here all day telling you a step by step. Grow up, & good luck!

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 42
chespirito, sorry for the long wait. But to check wich bin you have on the 2700A, press menu then then highlight "system information" that will the bin ver. I am almost certain if you were watching tv before this key change, you would have XBL 1.17 or XBL 1.18. Let me know if you need more help.

Anonymous

i need the fortec keys plz

Username: Stilltrying

North Carolina USA

I have the pansat 2700A and the key are in the N2 and the keys are correct. I have tried the 117 bin and several 118 bin files. I have followed the direction closely. They work just like the direction say up until it is time to watch tv but no tv. Even loaded down a 118 with key already loaded. Still no luck. I have tried for a day and a half. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

QUICK-eeee
Unregistered guest
QUICK-I will take my quick-e now, just bend over
While I Butt fu@k you right now while
you wait....ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
@T. W. Williams

After you load the 118 bin (and 118 only) you HAVE to enter the n2 keys.

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 43
twwilliams, do you have signal and a channel list loaded, or have scanned your receiver after loading the 118 bin?

Anonymous

Can anybody plz post the new bin and keys for fortec, thnx a lot

Bronze Member
Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 32
HI ANY NEW BINS FOR PANSAT 2700A????:-):-):-):-):::::-(:-(:-)(:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 33
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY UNIT IS PANSAT 2700A

Guys:

1) Go to menu
2) Go to Parental controls
3) Select Second Pin
4) Type in 0000
5) Select default key
6) Then select nagravision
7) Use volume up until you see "Dish Network" at the top (I think you'll push volume up 2 times)
8) Channel down once to select "key number"

***While on KEY NUMBER
***YOU MUST PRESS RIGHT, RIGHT to get to NAG 2

***Postion 1 is dish key 00 NAG1
***Postion 2 is dish key 01 NAG1
***Postion 3 is dish key 00 NAG2
***Postion 4 is dish key 01 NAG2

9) "key number" 00 should be set to: F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
"key number" 01 should be set to: 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

10) press ok (VERY IMPORTANT)
11) press exit all the way until you get back to watching TV :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)::-):-):-):

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
@Umnov@msn.com

Are you asking and answering your own questions :/ ?

Bronze Member
Username: Pentiger

Post Number: 17
I noticed some channels missing already today,
-outdoor life network,HGTV, E!, Style and many more
It's such shame that some of us were not able to get the yesterdays keys to work and today they start again.

andiemom
Unregistered guest
HGTV, E! and Life
working fine on the West Coast.

Angel_RG
Unregistered guest
Get up & running with the latest N2 bin in 20 steps.

I am a newbie, and on Monday 7th Nov 05 when all went down I did my homework to get things back up and running. Over a 5 hour period I read many forums, some ppl gave better instructions than others, but I did see a lack of clear instructions so many of us require. Here is my attempt:

1) First and foremost. I have a Pansat 2500a. This is a cloned Pansat. To find out whether yours is a clone visit http://www.fsfta. com/viewtopic.php?t=179 (remove the space). This site requires registration. Regisitration is free. The following instructions are for a cloned Pansat 2500a.

2) The reason some of you cannot enter N2 codes in manually is because you do not have a recent bin file. (A bin file is a binary file containing codes etc allowing us to watch satellite for free). I had a 251 bin and just like some of you could not find Nagravision 2 no matter which way I pressed the volume key.

3) How do you know the version of the current bin on your receiver? Press Menu, scoll down the System Information. If the current version of the bin has been given a meaningful name you will some some numbers in there to the effect 251a, 255, 256 or 248, or 224.

4) If you do have later version of a bin such as a 255 or 256 bin, you can enter the keys in manually. Clear instructions for that are in this thread

5) If you cannot enter N2 codes manually you need to find the latest bin and download it the receiver. And this is what I describe below:

6) Before you can download anything to the receiver you need a RS232 serial cable (straight cable not a crossed cable). You cannot proceed without this cable.

7) Then you need to locate the latest bin file. I went to www.fsfta .com (remove the space from the Web address). You first need to register (this is free). Then click on the link "Pansat 1500/2500 11 7 2005 New Keys Added No Kill". The first post on the first page has the file you need to download, namely X-85BL_051107_256_api(No-Kill).rar. (X-85 means for the Pansat 2500a, 051107 is YYMMDD for the date, and No Kill means the harmful code that kills Pansat clones has been removed).

8) It is a .rar file (which is basically another form of zip file). This cannot be unzipped by WinZip. Google a freeware unzip utility program. I used "Unzip them all" found on www.sofotex .com/UnzipThemAll-download_L9182 .html (remove the 2 spaces).

9) Once you've download the unzip utiltiy, Unzip the .rar file and you should get the bin file: X-85BL_051107_256_api(No-Kill).bin. To make sure their was no corruption in download. This file will be 640KB in size.

10) You then need a program to upload the .bin file from the computer to the receiver. There are a few Uploaders (aka Updaters) mentioned on these forums. The one I used was Blacklist STB Update v1.4. This can be found at http://ftajackass. com/html/index.php (remove the space). Click on the link Downloads. Then scroll down to subcategory "Pansat Free to Air Files". Then click link 2500a. Download Blacklist Bin Updater. Unzip the file.

11) Ok, now get back to the TV. Click Menu. Scroll down one to Parental Control, and press the OK button on the remote. Scroll down to the Second PIN and enter 0000, and click OK. Go down the Set default key, and click OK. (Some may say this step is not necessary but if you have been messing around trying to enter keys manually, then this will read the keys from the .bin you currently have installed. Like I said don't know if this is necessary but its what I did.)

12) Click Exit and number of times till you come out of all the menus. Now switch off the receiver from the switch on the back.

13) Connect the one end of the RS232 cable to the computer, and the other end to the back of the receiver. Load up the program Blacklist updater on the computer. (I disabled my wireless internet access at this point to avoid any mishaps. Wired users can disconnect the network. This is one of those steps some may say not necessary but I did it anyhow. Those of you with heavily guarded ports and firewalls may have extra problems. Turn them off if you can).

14) On Blacklist set the Comm setting to COM1 (this is default, select a different COM if req'd). Click on Select Bin, and locate the .bin file where you unzipped it to.

15) Switch on the receiver. Once the KnightRider lights have done there bit (horinzontal scrolling dash), then click on Write Bin. The .bin file is now being uploaded to the receiver. The number on the front of the receiver will match the percentage complete on your PC screen.

16) Blacklist will prompt Complete when it reaches 100%. Disconnect the RS232 cable from the computer. The receiver will have now done an automatic reset/reboot.

17) The TV screen will still read Scrambled or Bad channel. Don't panic! I also got this. Click the Menu button on the remote. Scroll down one to Parental Control, and press the OK button on the remote. Scroll down to the Second PIN and enter 0000, and click OK. Go down the Set default key, and click OK. (This step makes the current N2 keys that you just uploaded as the default keys in the receiver).

18) Click Exit a number of times to get out of all the Menus. You should now have a picture. This new bin file will also allow you to enter N2 keys in manually later on if req'd. I won't cover 'how to' on that, I think others have made good attempts at explaining that one.

19) I hope this info helps. The only credit I deserve is in taking the time to write this thread. The ppl doing the real work are the ones that write the bin files. I say a heart filled thank you to them.

20) God bless.

Anonymous

dave tester from years back here- i agree- read read read- but one question- whats the life expectancy o these updated bins? like the old days? 3 days-, a month- 6 months if your lucky?

Bronze Member
Username: Pentiger

Post Number: 18
andiemom, those channels don't work here, I just checked with my friend. Is here someone from the eastcoast who can confirm watching the OLN, E!, Style? Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 569
If U are from the Dave HU days then U know thats a dumb question..I had files that lasted 3 days and 1 that lasted 11 months (my own written)...they all varied...generally speaking ,about 2-6 weeks..depends when the ECM,jusyt like Dave did!FTA is not much different...its all up to Charlie!

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
@Pentiger

The reception is poor, but they do work.

Thanks Angel_RG
Unregistered guest
To follow up on Angel_RG's post, the Fortec Ultra is one of the FTA receivers that requires a bin update. Despite what thill1951 said, you CANNOT input N2 keys into the Fortec Lifetime Ultra. Thill1951 has given very good information for some things, however, it is still not possible to input N2 keys into the Ultra even with the latest bin.

I just wanted to correct this information and appreciate Angel_RG's post.

Username: 88888888

anyone have any info about the latest bin files for a Techsat or how to enter the codes manually if it's possible on the current bin?

thanks

Shaky1967
Unregistered guest
Okay, you have ALL missed out on the Digiwave Diamond (which, besides what people say about it -is a great machine), does anyone have the new keys for it??? The keys listed on this site (and many others) do NOT work. How much can I stress the DO NOT work part of that statement?!!
Just got "Zapped" yesterday, have a Digiwave Diamond" unit -which is the clone of the C**lsat 7000 unit. Anyone have the working KEYS???

Shaky1967
Unregistered guest
Okay, you have ALL missed out on the Digiwave Diamond (which, besides what people say about it -is a great machine), does anyone have the new keys for it??? The keys listed on this site (and many others) do NOT work. How much can I stress the DO NOT work part of that statement?!!
Just got "Zapped" yesterday, have a "Digiwave Diamond" unit -which is the clone of the C**lsat 7000 unit. Anyone have the working KEYS???

Silver Member

Post Number: 464
@Thanks Angel_RG

Actually you're wrong, if you flash your fortec with a pansat bin, you can indeed punch in the new n2 keys.

In need of major help
Unregistered guest
I have a Pansat 3000 where do i get the keys for that?? plz help!!

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r is right do a flash with pansat bin and your golden!

Unregistered guest
sorry for the double post!
I am fairly new to this.

I have a Pansat 3000(thats what it says on the box) and when i goto the menu the background says -=Pantec=- Then when i go to System information it says:

Clone
REI.256c.v3.0

Boot Ver:5.1

Oct 01 2005

Pantec

i have no clue of what to do to get channels back if someone can explain it to me what to do , step by step i would be very greatful. (I have no software no nothing, just the reciever that says Pansat 3000.

thanks ,
Ash

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
@AshKal

Read this:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173890.html

Hey guys we lose the programing right now.

biverland
Unregistered guest
Oll FTE resivers are DAWN ............need
a good PROGRAM n2 including autoroll for them ...the one from Sept.........no good.
Its a time for NEW NEW ....
Cant instal key in old n2 program ...

Rodzzzzzzzzzz
Unregistered guest
ALL IS GOOD:-) THANKS Umnov@msn.com

I know I am being sarcastic, but when do you think we will get the Disney channel and some other missing channels back?

Thanks ALL!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 477
@biverland

Just READ READ and you will get the solution so your receiver can WORK WORK.

Username: Ajbene

Hey DeerHunter the "This Account has been suspended" for the Fortec uploader. Any other sites with the Fortec Star uploader software.

Anonymous

hi all i have viewset v2000
i want to know how to change
new keys
please help me
thanks
handsum03@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 486
@Anonymous

Read this thread from the beginning, your answer is here.

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
I have question to all those people who know how to deal with this dish and stuff especially in FORTEC FTA

***can someone me like for real if Fortec FTA receivers are working right now or not*** after installing those bin by uploader

need it quick response from all of you please also send the full fortec guide installation

Thnx for your help (in advance) you guys are great!!!! keep up the good work

John Bor.
Unregistered guest
I have this info on my pantec reciver:

Clone
ReL 256c.v3.0
Boot ver : 6.0
OCT 01_2005
.:PANTEC:.

It already says that I have 256 bin.
But I can not find nagra2 ? there is only nagravision.

what should I do?update the bin with another 256???

please help I am totaly confused

Noelle
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know anything about the pansat 5000 hc. I dont think I have all the menu functions as you all like I cant find set default keys on my menu please help

Anonymous

How about for the techsat? anything for this model.

Please help!!!

Username: Mohankumars

Did anybody got "Multistar 2500 Maximum" hit with the recent Key change and anyone got the new Keys?

I tried the above key but it doesnt work. Please help to get me the working Key 00 and 01 for "Multistar 2500 Maximum" or guide me where I can get them..

I tried under : Nagra => 0001 dish Network => Key00 : F298 7444 1C65 77D8 and Key01: 17E3 E11D 894E 5345 but no luck..Please Help!

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 11
FTA Central dot come is down

Username: Graffiti

ajbene,

PM me and I'll send it to you.

G

Gella9052004
Unregistered guest
i have tried all of the above methods i have pansat 2500A but still no picture i have the 256 on there, went down last night but i can't get it back up and running any suggestions would be appreciated thanks guys...

Silver Member

Post Number: 491
@Gella9052004

After loading the 256 bin you HAVE to punch in the new n2 keys.

Gella9052004
Unregistered guest
witch key is that the 17E3E11D894E5345 because that on and the other one is not working

Username: Myan1

hello all,

I have a fortec lifetime ultra receiver

al7bar FTa Ultra
Al7bar -2.81a
Boot Ver: 6.0
sep 09, 2005 (nt)

will i need a new bin, or just the new key codes to get my echo3 61.5 sat working again?

thanks in advance.

NeverEndingStory
Unregistered guest
Myan Patel,

You need a new bin for the Fortec Ultra with the keys already loaded, the latest bin is al7bar's 282t3 bin with 12 hour clock fix.

Anonymous

hi guys,can i use the new keys with my pansat 2700a if my reciver system imformation is the follow x-87bl
api:1.18_eubx
boot ver. 6.2
26 sep 2005
please let me know because i change the keys an work only one day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 499
@Gella9052004

Look at the first post in this thread, working keys are there.

@Anonymous

Yes, 118 will you an option for n2 keys.

Anonymous

Hi guys,

Anyone have any idea of how to enter the new key for Techsat? It's not like the nag 1 where it's in the menu code and change it.

Would appreciate any info or help.

Anonymous

@h3lt3r_sk3lt3r
Thanks.
I change the keys, but doesn't work, then if i going to check back the keys are changed,i'm sure that i press the ok botton to store the keys but i can't see nothing.Please if you have any other option let me know because is the first time that I work with this kind of receiver.
Thanks

Thanks h3lt3r_sk3lt3r
Unregistered guest
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r -
Are there any disadvantages to flashing a Fortec Ultra with a pansat bin? If you can input new N2 keys with a pansat bin are you losing anything by not flashing a Fortec with the Fortec bin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 505
@Anonymous

Before you input the keys press "Set Default Key".

@Thanks h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

No disadvantages, and you can always revert back by flashing your fortec with a factory bin.

Username: Hawk1

where can i find the 256 bin download?

can anybody help me please?

Silver Member

Post Number: 508
@Rusty Shackelford

future-fta .com

Silver Member

Post Number: 584
I have NEVER seen a thread with so MUCH INCORRECT info ,except from a very few regulars here...people post BS,and have no clue what they are talking about!...all of a sudden we have these 1 day heroes,like cockroaches coming out of the wood work!

so is the file i found on future-fta correct?

Anonymous

can somebody help me post the key pansat 2500a please .

Silver Member

Post Number: 511
@Rusty Shackelford

What do you mean? did you even try to flash your box?

----------
Thill this IS pretty insane, having a mod here would've really helped.

USA

i do the blind scan with the 110 and 119 satelite but when i check the channel programing i find only the 119 satelite information. what can i do to repair this problem,also i can't find the latin channels.would appreciate any help

Silver Member

Post Number: 524
@jm_luciano

Did you read any of the start up 'how to's'?

You can't scan 2 sats at the same time you have to do it individually, are you using a diseq switch? did you configure the diseq sett. on your receiver to match your physical setup?

Username: Trucker

Post Number: 10
"thill1951" i don't know if your talking about my post above, but thats not bs. and i don't claim to be a hero. i just post stuff once in awhile, i don't do this full time like you guys, so my info may be old news to you. but when i came home and could not find a new bin for my fortecs. so i loaded a pansat clone bin for the hell of it, my fortecs work better than they ever had. keep up the hard work thill and other testers. you helped a lot of people, from what i read.

USA

Post Number: 5
how can i configure the diseq sett ,excuse but i buy this receiver last week and is the first time that i work with it.i do somes changes and works but some parts of the programing settings need that somebody that are more qualified.i really appreciate your help

USA

Post Number: 6
@h3ltr_sk3lt3r
i find how to configure the diseq sett thanks another time

Username: Stilltrying

North Carolina USA

thanks everyone I finally got it going again.
Scan worked geek geek.
THANKS AGAIN

I'm a newbie, I have the correct cable, what do I do to flash the box? Or do I just send new file....any help, instructions would be great!!

TRY
Unregistered guest
TEST

Username: Acxts

PANSAT 2500 FIX IS GOOD. and I am very sceptical of forum offered files.
THIS IS TRUE. This really works. Took 10 min to do. Got all channels back. Flashed on top of my existing n2 flash that quit when numbers rolled on my pansat 2500. not known good for clones.
thank you pentiger!
Got from this origional post-->
download the new bin for Pansat 2500A
http://pentiger.kom/BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin
change the .kom
got it from different forum, which is overloaded

mikedice
Unregistered guest
I am the biggest moron around, I am completely new with this. I got the pansat 3500s, Thill, I've read a llot before you kill me. I got the latest bin on the box, I got good sattellite reception (echo 8.6 ku and ech0 7 ku). I did the scan and got some channels but it says scrambled or bad channel in every channel. I am doing this because while I was deplyed to the Gulf (USMC) for 11 months and got back I had a $800.00 bill from direct tv, and I had to pay it, #%$@ them!

Anonymous

thanksssssssssss lot guys my TV back
I love the GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Kernel_32
Unregistered guest
Angel_RG:
I really, really appreciate your 20-step tutorial, thanks a lot!

Since they pulled the plug off for Nagravision 1, I got mad and pulled the plug off my Pansat2500A receiver as well (that was months ago) and today I just I heard that there was finally a bin file that could resolve everything, so I researched, got and read this and another pair of articles pretty much and I just got everything fully working, thanks to this 20-step tutorial, the bin file ( bin file 256 [mine's called "X-85BL_050926_256_api(N) anti kill clone fix.bin" and got it from the dsstester.com forum], which is, I believe the same as the one linked in this very own thread like 4 times), and the program called Blacklist STB Updater v. 1.4 to upload the bin file to my Pansat through the RS232 serial cable.

Anonymous

does Some firm have to today for fortec star 5100 diamond or keys new?

Anonymous

Can I have the new news of the doose and the effect of bin 850x on the diagmatic orfices of the semicirculatory canal with its ambula. Help please.

Silver Member

Post Number: 786
look next to the altimeter...

satellitesurfer
Unregistered guest
check these sites out:

www.satellite100.com

Username: Lucam22

Hi guys, i need help on my pansat 3500s, i'm not able to view any channels, i always get scrambled or bad channel, and i don't see any channel, what should i do and how, if nayone can help me please.

Thanks

Drummerboy
Unregistered guest
the latest keys worked just fine on my Pantec 2500 ultra. I believe i am using a Pansat Bin. It was flashed on Sept. 25 2005. I can only select Nagravision (not Nagravision 2) and i have to enter the two keys, 00 and 01. After all this, a reboot power off and a new channel scan it worked just fine. I think some ppl may miss a step, or the pansets are working better than the ultras, cause mine is flawless now, both 110 and 119. Thnx to Helter and Thill.
Take a bow.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us