Archive through November 08, 2005

Username: Fox_20_12

Post Number: 8
C&P

Super Bin 2
i been notified and confirmed that the

norwest will release the super bin 2 shortly

the good news also is that they fixed all the bugs you guys asked for and they have also corrected the proper key enter so next time you can enter they keys yourself.

the best news you guys will like is that they removed the BANNER all of you hated.

thanks to you norwest group and keep up the good work.

it should be released within an hour or so so wait .

22tango
Unregistered guest
I found BL255c-11-07-05-fix through a link somewhere in this forum, put the new keys and everything works. viva le por n.

Anonymous

How do you change over to Nag 2 keys???

Deniss
Unregistered guest
How do I get to "NAGRAVISION-2" SCREEN . Mine only shows Nagravision? Please help

jamesbond3
Unregistered guest
anyone got any keys for fortec lifetime ultra?? plz give them to me im dying over here its so boring without south asian tv !

slow-mo
Unregistered guest
So what is needed to fix the pansat 2500a ?? thanks for your help

Username: Bobmarleytwo

Post Number: 1
These key are for Techsat channel hog receivers?

New keys for n2 as of 11-07-05:

00 F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 d8
01 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

Bronze Member
Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 27
hey can anybody tell me how can I input those keys in the N2 screen where this new keys need to be inserted please

Unregistered guest
can u tell me wich reder do u use tx

Anonymous

HI GUYS pansat 2500 cant get anything to work.do you put 00 keys press ok.then 01 keys press ok then exit shut receiver off what is the proper way,can somone help.thank,s

22tango
Unregistered guest
there is no such thing as N2 screen. I loaded the new bin BL255c-11-07-05-fix, and entered the keys the same way i always do, only i entered both 01 and 00 and it worked. My question is: do we have autoroll now with this new bin.

vrbanja
Unregistered guest
i cant figure i have a bin but i cant write on my pansat i have b list reder i gues i need something else

NigerianQueen
Unregistered guest
I have a Techsat and there is no Nagra 2 screen, just the good old N-Code section on my techsat

deerhunter
Unregistered guest
where can i download this fix BL255c-11-07-05-fix, and does it work on fortec

Anonymous

Any working codes for the pansat 2500?

deerhunter
Unregistered guest
where can i download this fix BL255c-11-07-05-fix, and does it work on fortec

Username: Scatman

Post Number: 4
fox 20_12; Where is NorWest releasing the new SuperBin2 file to? The site that Kewlsat bin files are originally posted has been down for hours and is down right now...

Anonymous

I tried the c**sat method with still no luck. What am I doing wrong? I tried 8282 and entered keys for Nagravision74. Don't see n2 anywhere. Please help

Username: Luckylarry

Post Number: 2
Hi guys...not to add to the chaos, but can anyone tell me the proceedure to manually enter the N2 keys in an Ariza 500? I tried the green/red/red/menu entry, but it won't work. Thanks in advance.

chespirito
Unregistered guest
hey deniss I got the ame problem. just waiting and reading for the answer

Bronze Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 32
Nick Hayes, mine is working fine with the keys at the top. Read nomeloplagies post, it's the best I've read so far. It tells exactly what you need to do. I couldn't instruct you any better than that.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 553
For all you guys having trouble setting up for nag2 try this it worked for me (pansat),in the cas menu screen where you pick nagravision go down to "set default key" under conax and press ok and now you can set nag2 in "key number" menu when you go to dish network go down to "key number" and press the volume up button up twice and there it is wahla!!, nagravision 2!!

Inquiry-minds-need-to-know
Unregistered guest
Some of the instructions here don't tell us for which receiver. Can we do this with the fortec star lifetime ultra?

kdO022
Unregistered guest
Hi, how do I put the keys for Ariza??

huh what
Unregistered guest
key # or provider id i move it twice and it goes from 00 to 01

Bronze Member
Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 23
i got mine pansat 2700a working . thanks for your help guys thanks A LOT:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)):-):-):-)::-):-))):-):-):-):-):-):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

if i go to set default key under conax will that change any settings?

just another interested guy
Unregistered guest
from another site

"Good news for the Pansat !!!! enter the new key on the screen and everything works !!
but the key goes into both key 0 and 1 - once you hit the end of of key 0 goto key 1
N2 key 0 - F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
N2 key 1 - 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

Good news for the Viewsat !!!! enter the new key on the screen and everything works !!
N2 key 0 - F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
N2 key 1 - 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45
In the Code menu under installation go to Nagra, left arrow once to get "dishnet 0101"
in code space 08 and 09 (the second 2 lines) enter the key"

"C******t manual key entry did not work, C******t coders say new bin tomorrow."

Elie
Unregistered guest
I have a Ariza 700,i put the keys nd it didnt work,
i flashed my fortec for the latest bin at:
http://www.fsfta.com/

nd it work like a champ

Is there a new bin for ariza 700

ThnX

JaneF
Unregistered guest
Keys not working for me on Digiwave 7000 either. Anyone having any luck?

Username: Jgonza3322

Codes NOT working for me Pansat 2500

Username: Jgonza3322

Codes NOT working for me Pansat 2500

Running out of straws
Unregistered guest
NOT WORKIN FOR MY PANASAT ... need sumting else ... please !!!!!!!!!!!!

Morgan new
Unregistered guest
@thill1951
how can I change key 01 for pansat
(there was nothing in your top post about how to change 01)
please help

Anonymous

@another guy and thill
The final answer is that none of the tricks or keys mention above works for pansat 2500a.
I don't know about any other reciever.

saaaaaaaas
Unregistered guest
Ariza 700 any1?

chaspirito
Unregistered guest
hey interested guy I did same thing on my pansat 2700 and still no go. can you explain exactly what you did

Username: Coolie11

Keys don't work on FortecStar Lifetime Ultra

Any help?

Username: Chata

I'm getting confused, do i have tro download the bin file for my fortec ultra? or do i have to enter the keys at the tv????

PLEASE HELP!!

TripleB
Unregistered guest
I followed step by step instructions posted by thrill1951 regarding the Fortec key change method, and it did not work. Has anyone had success following these instructions?

deerhunter
Unregistered guest
I have a fortec star lifetime ultra and after nobody answered my questions about changing keys I downloaded the new bin http://pentiger.kom/BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin
and it worked (change the .kom to .com) it is a completely different program than i used to have but it seems to be alot better with instant program info and everything....
I had to select the echo satelites with good quality reception and scanned for channels and waalaahhh! it works perfect hope this helps all the fortec guys that are not getting answered like i was

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 396
@coolie11

READ! READ! READ! for 5 MINUTES!

I'm sorry but this is just insane how people WILL NOT help themselves.

If you don't know how to enter keys manually, or don't want to read, look at the link above and download a bin file for your fortec.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
chaspirito just read nomeloplagies post, it's the best I've read so far. It tells exactly what you need to do. I couldn't instruct you any better than that. (pansat 2700A) it's working perfect.

kurac moj
Unregistered guest
this is funy guys can anybody explain how to get nagra2 screen or is that secret or something becose everybody is talking nagra 2 screen and nobody can get to it

TripleB
Unregistered guest
The keys I used that didn't work are:

Key 00: F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
Key 01: 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
IN NIAGRA 1 AFTER KEY 01 GO RIGHT AND IT WILL BE A 00 KEY IN NIAGRA2 :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

all the guru thill1951 and h3lt3r and few more
There is no pansat 2500A working solution yet.
So stop writing wrong info in here to mislead people you idiots.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
YOU GOT IT ???????????????????????????????????????????:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 397
@Anonymous

READ! If you CAN'T, download a new bin and your 2500 will work too.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 201
Anonymous you are absolutely wrong. There is definitely a fix for your unit. But it looks like you lack the capacity to obtain it. I personally know at least 3 people who are up and running with a Pansat 2500A.

deerhunter
Unregistered guest
what would be helpful is if people would clarify what unit they have before telling how to do something because there are only 5 million different boxes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
MY UNIT IS PANSAT 2700A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys:

1) Go to menu
2) Go to Parental controls
3) Select Second Pin
4) Type in 0000
5) Select default key
6) Then select nagravision
7) Use volume up until you see "Dish Network" at the top (I think you'll push volume up 2 times)
8) Channel down once to select "key number"

***While on KEY NUMBER
***YOU MUST PRESS RIGHT, RIGHT to get to NAG 2

***Postion 1 is dish key 00 NAG1
***Postion 2 is dish key 01 NAG1
***Postion 3 is dish key 00 NAG2
***Postion 4 is dish key 01 NAG2

9) "key number" 00 should be set to: F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 D8
"key number" 01 should be set to: 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

10) press ok (VERY IMPORTANT)
11) press exit all the way until you get back to watching TV

bosna
Unregistered guest
guys i have a bin but can u help me and tell me a program for instaling it.tx

Jgonza8844
Unregistered guest
What if we can't download? Once we have entered the codes, dose one turn off the receiver for ten minutes or so? 2500A

TripleB
Unregistered guest
@ Umnov@msn.com

I understand what you are saying. When I'm in Nagravision I go from 00 to 01. Then I press right again and it goes to 00 then 01 again. The keys remain the same. Should there be something indicating that I'm in Nagra2?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Here it is for pansat 2700A. It's not a rocket science. Follow the steps to the point.
-press Menu
-Highlight and press Parental Control
-Highlight and press "Second Pin"
-enter your 4 digit code. Usually it's 0000
-Highlight "Set default key" Push OK button -Highlight and press Nagravision
-Press 2 times right arrow to select "DishNetwork" -Press 1 time down arrow
-Press 2 times right arrow to select "Nagravision-2 & 00"
-Press 1 time down
Now enter the 8 set of numbers for the 00 key
-Press Ok to store.
-Press the up arrow one time
-Press right arrow button one time for 01 key
-Press down button one time
Now enter the 8 set of numbers for the 01
-Press OK button to Store
-Press the Exit button four times
Congratulations, you are done, and you can watch tv.

JFK
Unregistered guest
@h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

I have a pantech ultra (pansat2500 clone).

I changed the keys ,but not working yet.
are these keys working with my box? or I need to do something else?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
tripleB the only indication is on the top of you screen. It should say "Nagravision 2" after you get the second set of 00

Anonymous

Yeah right,
I did that already, This was my first post after reading everything here and some ohter place as well.

chespirito
Unregistered guest
Ive done everything that has been posted.still not running pansat 2700. for those who are up and running good for you but help the other brothers man.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
TRIPLE B PUSH RIGHT AFTER 01 IN NIAGRA1,AND YOU WILL BE IN 00 IN NIAGRA2

Username: Manefz

Hi eveyone!
I have a real problem, I have Kusat pro 2600A, they're somebody to help me!
Thanks a lot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
PUT THE SAME KEYS IN N1 2 TIMES AND SAVE THE DO SAME , BUT IN NIAGRA2

Username: Coolie11

could any one tell me where to get the updater software for the FortecStar Lifetime Ultra?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
PUT THE SAME KEYS IN N1 2 TIMES AND SAVE THEN DO SAME , BUT IN NIAGRA2

Silver Member

Post Number: 398
@JFK

Download the 2500 bin.

Username: Leonard15

Post Number: 8
Hi guys I have a Fortec Ultra but the program installed is called PantecDVB, so how do I go about changing the keys as all the stuff listed above doesn't corelate with my receiver?

TripleB
Unregistered guest
geek geek and Umnov@msn.com
OK. I'll give it a try, but even when I push RIGHT after 01 in Nagravision, I'm not seeing anything indicating that I'm in Nagravision2. Let me give it a try and I'll get back to you.

NeverEndingStory
Unregistered guest
Thanks Deerhunter,

One of the things I wasn't sure about was if I needed to download today's bin (Nov 7) or if the 282/283 bin was still good for these changes.

I'll download this new bin and report if my Fortec LU works, but thanks for the info. So that said...

FORTEC LIFETIME ULTRA USERS....

Download the Nov 7 bin, see if you can input these N2 keys and let's help eachother out!!

nightstalker
Unregistered guest
hi geek geek, will your step by step guide work for pansat 2500A. I have never had so much trouble enterting keys before. so I guess something has changed. reading all the posting tonight it appears to be this "N2". So pray tell will what works for pansat 2700A also work for pansat 2500A

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
chespirito, what bin do you have?

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
Triple B you might not have the updated bin that lets you put in the Nag2 keys. Just get a new bin here: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173781.html
Leonard also go there for Fortec bin.

still down lifetime
Unregistered guest
please help does it say nagra2 or not reading like a champ but still down

Anonymous

please help does it say nagra2 or not reading like a champ but still down

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
nightstalker, I don't think the keys will work fo the 2500A, but better that there is a bin already for the 2500A from what I was told. Read this from the top there another web site with the bin that is already working for others.

kuk
Unregistered guest
i have downloaded new bin but can sombody tell me a program how to rede it in my pansat 2500

ps2500a
Unregistered guest
Pansat 2500 works good with new key

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
im gone bye ;):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

TripleB
Unregistered guest
@SpankyFTA

It appears that I'm going to have to do just that. Thank you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
kuk try blacklist updater or any updater out there.

deerhunter
Unregistered guest
if you have a fortec i dont believe there is a way to get to the nag2 keys .... i could be wrong.. so download the new binhttp://pentiger.kom/BL255c-11-07-05-fix.bin
change the .kom to .com then download the attached file loader. once you download the blacklist updater-used to upload new bins into your box (search for "blacklis.t13.a" file) open it and browse for the bin file from above and open it to the loader. now plug your box in to the computer and turn your box on as soon as it starts nightrider lines across your box click on FIX! and it will download the new bin file. when it is finished it will say complete or done something like that. turn your box off, reconnect it to the tv... turn it on, and set it up for the satelite scan.... perfect

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
KUK or anyone who wants the loader to send the file to their pansat go here:
Use the Blacklist updater found here
http://www.ftacentral. com/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Pansat/Uploader

satlover
Unregistered guest
The keys is working - Pansat 2500A, 2700A, 3500s and Viewsat 2000 Platinum

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
The steps I wrote above are for 2700A. If the keys are working for the 2500A, then somebody can write the steps for the 2500A. I don't have a 2500A and I don't know if they are the same steps.

SOS 71
Unregistered guest
@NeverEndingStory
I have a Fortec Star "Lifetime ULTRA FTA". My bin version is 282. I entered the keys mentioned above to no luck either.
Any luck at your end?

again and again
Unregistered guest
cant get to nagra2 on lifetim ultra

deerhunter
Unregistered guest
you can get the uploader here ... blacklist updater

http://www.ftacentral.kom/index.php?PHPSESSID=4a497ee1580eacf8a91172cda367992f&d irection=0&order=&directory=Fortec/Uploader&PHPSESSID=4a497ee1580eacf8a91172cda3 67992f
once again change the .kom to .com

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
For the fortec:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173781.html

tube
Unregistered guest
Good for 2500a

chespirito
Unregistered guest
hey gek geek i dont know about bins yet how do i know what i got . were do I get updated ones and how? I'm still learning I do read the post.hey thanks for the help

Anonymous

so no access to n2 codes on lifetime

Super-X
Unregistered guest
ok guys for pansat 2500a follow above instructions then instead of nagravision screen go down to where it says "set default key" and hit it a bunch of times then exit out. that worked for me finally!!!!

time 4 bed then
Unregistered guest
yeah that bites

Quitefrankly
Unregistered guest
For the Ultra what do you change the name to in the downloader for pentiger download?

em f er
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to enter the keys into an Ariza 700.

Vince2424
Unregistered guest
I have downloaded the bin for fortecstar lifetime ultra using BLupdater 1.4, and when i powered on my receiver there were no channnels, I did a satellite scan and I get a list of channels but there are only 3 channels that are working, they are from DN one is called pirated TV and they try to sell you stuff. Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong? thanks

nightstalker
Unregistered guest
I must be weasther beaten, but will someone please give me a step by step guide of how OR WHERE DO I FIND THE KEYS FOR 2500A. I not sure what bins are... but if it entails downloading, I am uable to download file and hook it up to my box. So if anyone can help me to get me up and running

kapo
Unregistered guest
how do you get Nagra 2 Screen Pansat 3500s? The only thing on the screen is Nagravision. I want to load the keys on my receiver

Super-X
Unregistered guest
btw. I do not have the nag2 screen either that was mentioned so dont worry. just try hit the "set default key" several times. that worked for me.

and let me know if that works for you or if was just freak thing. but ALL channels came in now.

kuk
Unregistered guest
spanky fta tnx a lot for that web site got my pansat2500a runing great thnx fo that loader.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us