Username: Spank

Post Number: 197
If you can't or just don't know how to enter the keys just get the bins here:
Go here:
http://www.fsfta.com/index.php

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 394
Hey Spanky do I hear those jet engine spoon sounds or what :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
That's right,although it's more like a shovel now!

spire73
Unregistered guest
how do i get his bins into my receiver. its probably not a smrt question but im learning. thanks

nightstalker
Unregistered guest
spanky, you seem the man to help me with the keys for 2500a pansat.

Username: Modi55

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 4
guys how could i program my fortec again
it is not working

yassincade
Unregistered guest
Can someone give me the keys for fortec

Unregistered guest
try to download this bin itys work for mine lifetime ultra
http://www.ftacentral.kom/index.php?PHPSESSID=4a497ee1580eacf8a91172cda367992f&d irection=0&order=&directory=Fortec/Uploader&PHPSESSID=4a497ee1580eacf8a91172cda3 67992f

insted kom. type com.

Unregistered guest
try to download this bin itys work for mine lifetime ultra
http://www.ftacentral.kom/index.php?PHPSESSID=4a497ee1580eacf8a91172cda367992f&d irection=0&order=&directory=Fortec/Uploader&PHPSESSID=4a497ee1580eacf8a91172cda3 67992f

insted kom. type com.

click on fortec then on BL-Updater.zip

Al39
Unregistered guest
Good Morning! I have a Pansat 2500A clone. Can anybody confirm the working bin file for this machine.
thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 403
@Al39

It's already been confirmed and working a couple hundred times.

still down
Unregistered guest
do i need a special loader for the new fix fortec lifetime ultra?can any 1 tell me were to get the loader

luckylucy
Unregistered guest
Can someone post how to load Fortec ultra n2 keys manually. I know the new bins have the new keys and I know how to load Pansats.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 561
ALL the Latest TODAY N2 bins and how to change keys are posted in this link!..and for EVERY receiver!...just register here first [link removed] ...now go to this link with all the new files and key changes .. [link removed] ...U will be watching TV in about 10 minutes!

Enough of all these redundant same questions ...its all in this 1 simple link and post!

Username: Riguitojr28

Post Number: 1
can someone send me de keys for pansat 2700

Silver Member

Post Number: 567
I give up!...I have posted keys,new bins,how to change,etc 100x..now U all read and TEST!..U should all be watching TV 10 minutes after reading this!..https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173925.html

don't know what to do
Unregistered guest
i am not happy i know that iam stupid ok. call me what you want. i just got this receiver its a
lifetime ultra and i would like someone to tell me step by step how to get this receiver working again i got it two days ago and i understand the
keys need to be done also i have a pin file. how do i get this pin file working in my receiver.
file ultra-050926-282 api
(ntsc) (11-7-05)-zip
type compressed zipped) folder,385 kb
and i got it from www.fsfta.com Thank you very much for your help

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
First step a couple questions:
Did your receiver come with a cable?
Do you know how to unzip your bin file?

btw: it's called a bin file for future reference.

2 day please
Unregistered guest

what do i need to get a multistar 2500 to
work with new keys.

don't know that to do
Unregistered guest
yes it came with a cable
no i don't know sorry!
what is a unzip you bin file!
is it to download!

Silver Member

Post Number: 426
@don't know that to do

Go here and down winrar: win-rar.com, then open the zipped bin file with it, after that you can load the bin into the loader.

Unregistered guest
Does any body know the new key code for the fortec ultra . Please help me uot

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
@jrbailey6255

Is it that hard:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/173691.html

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 288
does new bin have bev working on it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
@Colin

No, all new bin is, is an edited old bin containing new keys.

Anonymous

please, some help with my receiver, it's name is multistar pantec ultra. thanks

Unregistered guest
how to download bin file for fortec star live time ultra

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
New bin is for the DUMMY inpaired!

Unregistered guest
any one can help me how to register on the forum.all a time something wrong whit password or username.

Username: Airmaster

Post Number: 1
can some one help me please ..my 2500a is down help me to get back up to having something to watch... the new bin file / keys
thanks

salam
Unregistered guest
New keys for n2 as of 11-07-05:

00 F2 98 74 44 1C 65 77 d8
01 17 E3 E1 1D 89 4E 53 45

Good Luck

Username: Pqtho

Post Number: 4
To h3lt3r_sk3lt3r.
Could you please tell me where i can get channel master and good channel list for my Pansat 2700a. Channel Editor for 2700a doen't work well for transferring channel list into receiver at all. It took me so much time to edit a channel list and finally got error when transfer

Silver Member

Post Number: 475
@Tho Phung

Channel Master:
http://sharpc.dyndns.info/CM/update.aspx

go to al7bar .tk for a channel list.

Anonymous

h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Not that I dont understand how to do this....al7bar is timing out every second click (too much traffic?) and I need to find is a "normal" channel list, I'm living in blind scan hell.

Is there another source for a channel list?

Silver Member

Post Number: 480
@Anonymous

Any site in this thread:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/168756.html

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
I have question to all those people who know how to deal with this dish and stuff especially in FORTEC FTA

***can someone me like for real if Fortec FTA receivers are working right now or not*** after installing those bin by uploader

need it quick response from all of you please also send the full fortec guide installation

Thnx for your help (in advance) you guys are great!!!! keep up the good work

QUICK UP YOURS
Unregistered guest
arsalan-Will you fu@k off you stupid fu@king
B_A_S_T_A_R_D....I gave you the fu@king
answer you c_o_c_k s_u_c_k_e_r....You
need a can of Kne_grow SPAN chimp sh*it
to get your brain working....Do you have
any sisters that s_u_c_k dick....I got a
fu@king hard-on just dealing with you
sh*it head.....No fu@k off.....ROTF

Anonymous

I can someone please help me to get the bin for my pansat2500a its been down since november 7,2005 and i cannot watch anything i see the web site that is posted for the bin but can you please give me a step by step guidance i will apriciate very much.

prtonycl
Unregistered guest
does anybody know where yono hangs out? i use those bins for my 2500 clone. yono left the last site he was in. thanks tony

Anonymous

Can Someone please help me? I am a newbie to the whole FTA thing. I got a new Fortec Lifetime Ultra and I'm trying to get it to work. I followed manual instructions on this site. I then went on the FORTEC website and loaded a BIN file. I then came back here and loaded another BIN file. When I did this, I did get channels to load on 110 and 119. However, only 1 channel, channel 768, a VU channel would show. When I switched to other channels, they would show for a brief second and then switch back to channel 768. I searched for other BIN files on this site and tried loading again. Now the channels load with only audio and an error message saying bad or scrambled channel. Please help me. I'm getting frustrated. Thank you for your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 676
Sounds like U don't even have your dish aimed correctly...VU is Bev which is 82 or 91, not 110 or 119..U might be just getting a TRUE FTA bev channel..start all over and SLOWLY read the SIMPLE set up guides..If U're aimed at bev, U will never get any channels (except what u got now)

align dish
factory flash bin,
remote menu config
Installation/disque and antenna config
set default keys
latest flash bin,
scans
watch TV..

Anonymous

Thank you very much for your advise thrill. I followed your instructions but still could not get my lifetime ultra box to work. I aligned the dish which shows to be getting signal from Echo 6, 8 and 7. I loaded the factory flash bin from the FORTEC website, went menu configurations, searched for the satellite signals I needed, installed a17bar FTA ultra_051106_284Ex_NTSC, scanned for channels( found over 400 channels). Here's the set back though. Anytime I click on a channel, the box works as if it's searching for the channel, a weird number like 8 shows on the box, then a fizzy screen shows up for about 5seconds, and then I'm back to a blank screen. It's like the box is rebooting or something, but I can't watch anything. I'm sorry to sound so ignorant about all of this, but I just started operating this box yesterday, and I know even less than a novice. What am I doing wrong? I'm willing to learn but I don't know where to start. Please help. Anyone?

Anonymous

Thrill, What I noticed is that when I tell the box to scan just FTA channels, it will scan and get only like 4 channels that I can view. However, when I tell it to scan all, it scans and gets the satellite channels, but they wont view, but do what I described above. It's like the box is not descrambling or something.Please help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us