All C00LSAT users read here.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 393
You CANNOT change the n2 keys manually whether you're using a super bin or otherwise, all you CAN do right now is WAIT for the new bin to be released either by norwest or someone else.

Please do not post anymore 'how can I enter the keys', JUST WAIT! the fix is coming.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 198
They just won't read!!!!! Soon as you post this ....another C00LSAT thread is started.

Bronze Member
Username: Barangay

Detroit, MI U.S.A

Post Number: 11
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r & Spanky FTA,

THANKS to both of You (FTA Gurus). I'll wait until the new BIN/STB's and FIX comes out. If ever you see the fix show up. Please post. Thank you for all your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
http://kf2a.com will have it first.

Username: Wishfultnkn

Post Number: 3
the new c00lsat bin is on www.kf2a.com now.

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 19
I went to kf2a.com and could not find the bin. Can someone direct me to another site that has this bin. ANd do I just write over 134 bin I was using.

Thanks

Username: Wishfultnkn

Post Number: 5
It is at www.kf2a.com ... After you register, then under download files, click on receiver files, it's in there and called c00lsat4000_norw_2005_1108.stb, download it and use your uploader to install it. Yes right over the top of your other file.

Spanishbabe
Unregistered guest
Hi any one with info for the key on a digiwave 7000

Bronze Member
Username: Homer_simpson

Post Number: 14
Great, C00lsat pro 4000 now working :-)

Bronze Member

Detroit, MI U.S.A

Post Number: 12
HI All (COOL*SAT users).

I am having hard time getting the new fix file STB's from the site kf2a.com itself (will hung all the time), If anybody can upload the STB attachment file here.

Many THANKS

Really appreciate your help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
Try here:
http://www.hash hu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103

Silver Member

Post Number: 432
@MSy

Here:
http://www.curious-contraptions .com/forums/showthread.php?t=8210

Silver Member

Post Number: 433
:-) well there you go, I swear if someone posts another request for a bin I'll shoot myself, why are people so hesitant to freaking read.

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
They seem just furious over at Contraptions with all the newb posts! It is great reading over there right now. Sweeps is going to have a heart attack I think.

Bronze Member

Detroit, MI U.S.A

Post Number: 13
As usual, your help are very much appreciated (SpankyFTA). Thanks for the link Guru. I finally the file from that site you've linked.

Silver Member

Post Number: 219
h3lt3r
The smoke just won't clear from last night's Charlie bomb. And it was only a key change! Man, people have been spoiled.

Bronze Member

Detroit, MI U.S.A

Post Number: 14
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r,

The message came out late when I posted my message to SpankyFTA.

Therefore I thank you too h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Both of you are GREAT and BIG HELP here at this FORUM. You're always there to give advice/answer all the question to all of us (newbie/amateur and pro's)

You Guys are the BEST (SPANKYFTA & h3lt3r_sk3lt3r).

OhMyNutz
Unregistered guest
Will this work for the Original 4000 PLUS, not the pro? I have read & search & can't find an answer. Thanks in advance.

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
Hi Spanky and h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

You guys are doing fantastic work and i have one question that i read the instruction of h3lt3r_sk3lt3r that have been posted all over to follow it and download stuff but those site aren't opening for me i don't know why so can u do me a favour that please tell me from where i could download the uploder and bin for FTA Ultra and how could i intall in the FTA receiver please all help from you guys will appreciated thanks once again you both are great!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
Get the Ultra bin here:
http://www.fsfta.com/viewtopic.php?t=1087
Get the Loader here:
http://www.fsfta.com/viewtopic.php?t=1000

Arsalan
Unregistered guest
once thanks both of you spanky and h3lt3r_sk3lt3r

i have just download this two files now, my second question is this that i know like i have to unzip those file and i did don't worry about that but now i have to hook up my receiver to computer and then what do i have to do i didn't get h3lt3r_sk3lt3r thread really useful to understand so spanky please can u tell me more in detail thanks one again..... u both are great
keep up the good work!!!!

**sorry i am asking so many question, just new at this**

new helper
Unregistered guest
new bin file for coo l sat http://www.dsscentral .net/cgi-bin/schlabo4/dl.pl?COOLSAT4000NORW20051108

Bronze Member
Username: Chico

Post Number: 13
i have tested this new file(COOLSAT4000NORW20051108)and it works, to my amazement this file has also increased the signal strength on my receiver.
does anyone have the same result?

THANK YOU JIRKS FOR FU@K ALL
Unregistered guest
SPANKY....Why didn't you post the Ultra bin
and the loader in this thread....ROTF

---------Why because you didn't want people to
know chimp sh*it...Also the web sight
doesn't come up right away....you have
to enter sight and it says no file then
you go back and come in again and then
get loader file...You didn't tell
people about that also chimp sh*it....
I know your game! You and (Silly Thilly
& 31-4shins & The Hitch-eee-b1tch-ee-boy
want people to think you are helping
them and all the time you jirks are
screwing them up....If you jirks can't
help from start to end...."Don"t Post"
You all think you are smart don't you!
You alll need a can of SPAN with chimp
sh*it....ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 492
Kneegs you effing retard you've been on this board ever since I can remember, what the F were you doing? Stupid ba$tard why don't you read for 2 god damn minutes, I hope that POS fortec of yours NEVER works, lazy banned retarted psycho ba$tard.

ITS-WORKING-ITS-WORKING
Unregistered guest
A (31-4skins)-Do I detect hatred towards me!
Don't be so hostile.. I will let you play with
my ball-sack, so be nice....Don't blow your
top like Silly Thilly-boy....You might get high
blood pressure.....I have only being reading for a few years and Iam a little slow, so forgive me
and take a lick of my right nut....ROTF

-My fortec is working fine again thanks to
Spanky....BYE (31-4skins) and have a good day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 495
there you go with your g@y fantasies again, get a man already for crap sakes.

Have Lunch on me
Unregistered guest
I got a man....And he is a real He man....
Its Silly Thilly-1951.....ROTF

Yes I just had a crap....Do you want lunch...ROTF

Have a good day (31-4-skins)

Enjoy-h31t3r-sk31t3r 314skins
Unregistered guest
A (31-4skins)-I was told that you loved the
lunch I left you yesterday...I've
got another one for you today....
enjoy, I will flesh it over to
you now....ROTF

lhndds
Unregistered guest
Has anybody use the file COOLSAT4000NORW20051109 from DSS Community yet? Please let everybody know. Note this file is only one day after the original file Coolsat4000norw20051108.

iamnew
Unregistered guest
Hi, guys:

I'm totally new with my coo_sat 4k pro, and have not had any luck setting up the unit.

I flashed the unit with the latest *.bin file 20051109, but the quality bar only shows 5% max. while the signal strength goes up to 90%.

I'm looking for as much advice as possible from you and greatly appreciate it.

Regards,

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 647
Guides and How To's, and FAQ for your co*olsat and every other receiver also...READ IT!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/174920.html

iamnew
Unregistered guest
Thanks, thill1951.

Anonymous

I have a fortecstar lifetime ultra. Will someone tell me how to get the bin files and get my channels working again?

I am a tech newbie, and so any help will be gratefully acknowledged

urieljohan
Unregistered guest
hey im new with the cools*t 400 pro, i dont really get this i hanged my dish and now has a 97% on quality and signal, but i dont get it. do you have to download anyting to it? if u do is there a change in the channels or something i havent installed anyting or nor i dont even know how? could anyone please tell me what i have to do. right now i only get 3 channels and all the other channels says Scramble channel and there is a $ sing on the name? how can i fix his what do i do?

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
1. Items Needed: Straight RS232 Cable , Current bin file named: C00LSAT4000_NORW_20051109 (available here: http://www.fsfta.com/viewtopic.php?t=1170) , C00Lsat Pro Loader Version 2.2 (also at the identical link above) and channel list (available here: http://www.fsfta.com/viewtopic.php?t=540). Download all files and unzip them and place them in a handy place where you can locate them.

2. Preparing to Flash: Turn power off on box for front button with remote and manually turn off rear power switch button before making any disconnects of cable in and cable out from the receiver. Unplug the receiver from wall outlet. With all power off, connect the cable from your personal computer to the RS232 port on the receiver. Plug receiver into wall outlet.

3. Flashing the Bin: Open the C00Lsat Pro Loader Tool version 2.2 by
clicking on the executable file. The tool will say 2.1 but ignore, it is a revised version and the tool skin was not updated. Turn on the rear reset switch on back of unit. Do not turn on front power button. You should see a red light after some lines and clock if receiver was previously used. By default, the loader tool will open in Software tab with receiver selected. Browse and find your bin file in the tool window. Click on Auto Detect to see if port setting is correct. If port setting is correct, the comm. port and current bin version loaded to the receiver will show. Click on Exit to exit the Auto Detect. If all is correct, click on Connect, another window will open and click on Start. You will see the tool go through a series of processes of System Reset, Sending, Sending Ok and erasing the bin. Do not interrupt until the Finish window opens. The Finish window will show the prior version of bin loaded. Click on Finish, followed by clicking on Auto Detect and current version bin loaded will appear.

3. Flashing the Channel Bin: With tool open, Click on Channels Tab. This
Will open the channel list loader of the tool. Click on Normal Channels. I would recommend not using the Default Channel option of the loader. The Default Channel option serves no practical purpose except the channel list is saved and will reappear on a data reset of the receiver. It is a lot safer to store the channel list on your pc instead of on the receiver. There is no way to remove this bin if it becomes corrupted and prevents flashing of the receiver, other than jtagging. With that said, after clicking on Normal Channels, find and browse in the .ndf channel file you want to use in the browser window. You can check, if you desire, the Auto Detect to confirm comm port settings, but this is not necessary after flashing the bin above. Click on Connect and let it finish. The Finish window will show when complete. Exit out of the tool.

4. Finishing Up: Turn off receiver with rear reset button and disconnect
RS232 Cable from your personal computer and unplug from wall outlet.
Reconnect lnb cable in and cable out to TV. Plug into wall outlet. Turn on rear reset switch back of receiver. Turn on front button and wait for clock to come on. If first time flash of receiver, wait until you see 0000 or 0001 to show up on clock, a choose language option will appear, select language and the ok.

5. Setting Antenna Settings for C00Lsat Receiver:
NOTE: Use channel up down, volume up and down to navigate through menu. With remote, Click on menu. While in installation. click ok. When asked for password, enter 0000. Click ok, on "Dish Setting "window (top window). Select satellite with left or right volume buttons to locate your satellite, when found, scroll down and set antenna settings using left or right volume buttons to make each selection all the way down the settings. The following are for single dss (used by Dish and Bev) lnb installation: lnb=on; lnb type=single; lnb freq=11250 (circular lnb used by dish & bev) (or 10750 used by linear lnbs-KU); 22Khz=off; and Diseqc switch=off. For two or more lnbs, set diseqc switch 1.0, Committed = set diseqc setting to match the input port # used on the 4x1 diseqc switch for that satellite's lnb when setting the diseqc setting for that satellite in the receiver. When paths are set correct in antenna setting, signal strength and quality will show in green at bottom of Dish Setting Window. Press exit to save. Exit out of menu.

Username: Chronmar

Post Number: 8
I've read many of these posts... but still a newbie... i understand what i have to do to flash my unit but each time i try to load the bin file it only stays at eith 0% or 1%, i tried to do everything over and the most I have gotten it to is 4%... any ideas?

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 585
@ChronMar

What is your:

windows os
receiver
cable you're using

Post Number: 9
Windows XP (running a file "C00lsat Pro Loader v.2.1")
C00lsat 4000 Pro
The place i purchased it from threw in a DiSEqC switch and the serial cable with it...
I tried a bunch of times (and hope its not screwing anything up) but it only has gone to 0%, 1%, 2% and once to 4%... It's brand new... just got it in the mail today... when I detect the stb it says "Version 1.20 Detected" on com 1... I also tried the STBTools from one of the newbie links in another thread....
thanks

Post Number: 10
I actually connected to it to my tv and found out the remote isnt working either... so I contacted the company I bougt it from and sent it back... hopefully it was only a manufacter's defect... let please let me know if anyone else ever had that problem though.
Thanks

urieljohann
Unregistered guest
hey i am stuck in 3. channels
i dont understand i have to choose in the channels tab " to reciever or tocomputer"?
first of all where do i find the channels? and the list channels only have ex. 100 channels? if it does can i upload more then one file after another?

urieljohann
Unregistered guest
hey i am stuck in 3. channels
i dont understand i have to choose in the channels tab " to reciever or tocomputer"?
first of all where do i find the channels? and the list channels only have ex. 100 channels? if it does can i upload more then one file after another? can u plz give me the link of the list of all the chanels i can get

Silver Member

Post Number: 263
The link for the channel list is in the above post I made. Select "To Receiver" in the channels tab.

Anonymous

Has anyone had a problem loading the new bin Co*l sat 4 norw 1109 or 1108 ? could the problem be I used the old loader and not the new pro loader 2.2. also the old loader keeps telling ver. 125 detected, should it be telling me the New ver. is detected ?
..... Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 264
Try the new loader. It only make sense to TEST it out right?

johann12345
Unregistered guest
? b4 i had followed all the steps uploaded flash, channels and connect to my TV and said scramble channels.....?
then i couldnt find any other way so i reseted database and came here after i upload the latest flash version after i click finish and lick auto detect it stil says the same old version why? and the first time i did it too how do i fix this? by the way wat is STB copy i go to the system info and says STB Copy ---? wut is that? and wuts the firm ware please some1 help me!

urieljohann
Unregistered guest
This is getting in my nerves, all i get is scramble channel. PLEASE how do i fix this!!! please any possible way!

Down
Unregistered guest
My cool sat was down on Sunday night. It was fine when I download COOLSAT4000NORW20051108. I know others download this too and their were fine expect one person who mentions to me that he only got 3 channels working. Soon after that day I download COOLSAT4000NORW20051109 for myself. It was fine until a few hours later while I was setting up my favorite channels on TV. The radio channel suddenly appear showing me that I had no channel and radio. It then go off on me. I could not see anything, not even a picture (blank screen). My cool sat box now read nothing but - - - - and blink every minutes, could not even download any channel lists with the Cool SatPro Loader 2.1, the maximum normal download percent was 13, but I could download any bins. How can I revive it without the jtag? and what do cool sat factory dump full file will do? Can I use the cool tec patch for my cool sat.

Anonymous

@Spanky FTA

Thank you Spanky FTA. My C**lSat 4000 Pro working good now.

urieljohann
Unregistered guest
wow tnx so much ppl 4 helpin me.........................................................ill look for another forums somewhere else

Silver Member

Post Number: 659
@urieljohann

May the force be with you, don't forget to read!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us