Archive through October 10, 2005

christa
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the keys????

Username: Llevell

Post Number: 2
Key 00: 47 DA 2D E9 AA 2C 3A F7
Key 01: F5 73 4B C5 84 E8 E9 D1-Active (9/26)

Username: Landru

Post Number: 4
Thanks Ray. If they keep following their recent pattern, they should change them again before 5:30. Hope not.

cowboy1780
Unregistered guest
Yup, they've been changed again for a second time today. Anyone have the newest one, key 00? Thanks!

punjavi doo
Unregistered guest
there enjoying there final blow

Post Number: 3
Key 00:DA AE 58 BB C0 3D 89 0A-2nd (9/26)

shoot_me
Unregistered guest
why do you need the key if you are using Nagra2 bin? It is wide open people! Get the new bin of your FTA, load it and enjoy it while it last!

Anonymous

RAY, you're the MAN thanks!

HELppP
Unregistered guest
I have a multistar 2500PF and I just took it in today and got something downloaded onto it. I'm living in BC Canada and I get dishnet channels but no PPV's is this common and what can I do?

HELppP
Unregistered guest
I have a multistar 2500PF and I just took it in today and got something downloaded onto it. I'm living in BC Canada and I get dishnet channels but no PPV's is this common and what can I do?

Soosie
Unregistered guest
How in the WORLD do you get these "bin files" on to your FTA? I am a computer dummie when it comes to these things?

DUMMAS
Unregistered guest
Try in GOOGLE.c0m a search

Soosie
Unregistered guest
If i go onto Pantecdvb.com like a person up above suggested...what do i do to recieve the bin file. I've tried opening one of the links but i'm not sure of what or how you guys are getting this...could you help me out a little more please?

Thanks

Soosie
Unregistered guest
Hey 808...how can i download the file? I've clicked on the link for the FTA, but a screen comes up asking which program created it, becuase it needs to know which program to open it up with. I'm not sure if i'm doing things right....

Unregistered guest
"SOOSIE" i need a little more info. what receiver you have? what file did you download? did you unzip the file? do you have a rs232 serial cable? what program are you using to open what file?

Post Number: 4
KEY 01:D3 31 B3 60 62 D9 F3 11 (9/27)

Bronze Member
Username: Mty

Mexico

Post Number: 51
I HAVE PANSAT 2500 A CAN SOMBODY HELP ME WHAT I NEED TO DO TO CHANGE TO NAGRA 2

Username: Billybob12

Post Number: 8
I could uue that same info on the 2500 If anybody has the time to help us out. thanks

Anonymous

For the keys I recieved before
New keys,
2nd change today
Active 00/ 50 15 A8 C2 03 7D DC 7E

Allen31
Unregistered guest
does anyone have nag1 codes, codes on board do not work

Anonymous

where can I get the niagra 2 codes

Bronze Member
Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 20
the keys are working perfect thanks to everybody

KEY OO==50 15 A8 C2 03 7D DC 7E ACTIVE
KEY 01==D3 31 B3 60 62 D9 F3 11

WORKING PERFECT ON NAG 1

Username: Landru

Post Number: 5
Nagra 1 Keys
Key 00 is active

Key 00=50 15 A8 C2 03 7D DC 7E
Key 01=D3 31 B3 60 62 D9 F3 11

allen31
Unregistered guest
thank u greatly appreciated

waystland12345
Unregistered guest
can i enter the new keys manualy on my FTA?

Unregistered guest
new bin _050926_282 for fortec star ultra released 9/26/05 has clone kill code in it. make sure you don't load into a clone receiver until fixed. some channels moved around on EPG, works great on original non clone receiver. no more freezing on some channels.

bunki
Unregistered guest
HOW DO I IDENTIFY IF MY FORTEC STAR LIFETIME UTRA IS A CLONE?

lost without tv
Unregistered guest
Key 00: 50 15 A8 C2 03 7D DC 7E

Key 01: E2 6A 1E 10 E6 EF 56 15

lost without tv
Unregistered guest
New Keys
Key 00: A3 63 F4 11 BC A3 B1 AC (active)

Key 01: E2 6A 1E 10 E6 EF 56 15

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
Thanks lost without ..... is there a new autoroll we can load for

Co*ol 4 p ? or how can we get the keys ?

Unregistered guest
well looks like charlie moved all channels to n2. except for a emergency channel.

NUTTZYME
Unregistered guest
LET THE SH IT HIT THE FAN NOW ILMAO GOOD LUCK ALL

Unregistered guest
there are n2 bins out there for fta receivers. need to load one if you want to watch tv. be careful of the clone kill codes on pansat 2500a and fortec ultra.

hellooooooooo
Unregistered guest
hello does any one have the new keys please

Bronze Member
Username: Salvatore316

Post Number: 27
key0 A363F411BCA3B1AC
key1 F87494E7B453D8C9

This came from Bev's Website as of sept 29 at 3:25pm
Key 1 Active

Later everyone

Username: Firstuser

Post Number: 1
HI. I have a pansat 2700a, does anyone know how should i change the codes using remote? sorry i am very new.
thanks

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
is it just me or are the "NEW " Keys not working any more ?

Bronze Member

Mexico

Post Number: 55
I HAVE PANSAT 2500 A AND IS NOT WORKING WITH THIS KEYS

NUTTZYME
Unregistered guest
CAUSE THATS IT WHAT I BEEN SAYIN GEEEEE NAG2 IS IN PEOPLE UPDATE BEFORE THEY CAHNGE AGAIN AND BINS NOT LOADED WILL BE DISTROYED

Bronze Member
Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 26
HOW CAN I SWITCH MY SATELITE TO NAG2 ?????

NUTTZYME
Unregistered guest
BOUT TIME FOR ONE WHAT YA USEING RECIEVER AND WHAT FOR SAT?

Username: Tammy

I have a pansat 2300a how do I do this I am clueless

Username: Asifrana

Hello everbody, I am in Toronto. I just installed new satellite system with fortec reciever. But the problem is that after one or two days, my system is having this error "NO SIGNAL". Then i am unable to see the chanells. I have to go to the vendor and instal the new software. Can any body tell me, how can I instal the software in my reciever and from where i can get it.

Thanks in advance for everybody,

Asif

Unregistered guest
"ASIF MOHAMMAD" all the info you need is at ftacentral under fortec. download setup guides and read instuctions. be carefull not to load a clone kill bin on a clone receiver. GOOD LUCK

Unregistered guest
well looks like charlie moved channels around again on n2. had to do a complete rescan, all channels working on fortec at this time.

Username: Tulip

Post Number: 10
Dish is down on Nagra 1 again. Please, could we have new keys?

a smart newbie
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current
09-26-05 7:10pm EST
Key0: 47 DA 2D E9 AA 2C 3A F7
Key1: F5 73 4B C5 84 E8 E9 D1 ** Active

No new Nagra1 keys...N1 is probably history!

a smart newbie
Unregistered guest
hint...hint...N1 is dead forever...LOL....now watch what happens to N2

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
In the Key change menu you do have the ability to switch to

different birds ( Co*ol 4 p ) will it work to switch and enter the

new keys on N2 with out a new flash ?

heart
Unregistered guest
Hi 808. I installed n2 of spet 15. Works good excep for some freezing. Does the new version now of Sept 27 take care of that, or should a I still wait a few more days for the final solution?

a smart newbie
Unregistered guest
U cannot enter new keys for N2...they are in the bins when coded...need a new bin when N2 changes keys,since there is no autorolls or manually inputting N2 keys ,like the old N1 keys..

are we doomed?
Unregistered guest
so if Dick changes the nag-2 keys then all FTAs will stop working. and whose gonna make the new bins and how much are they gonna cost us? and how long will hackers take to havee them ready?

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 857
It's not going to happen.

Bronze Member

Mexico

Post Number: 56
NUTTZYME CAN YOU HELP ME I HAVE PANSAT 2500-A ORIGINAL AND I WANT NAG2 WHAT BINS DO I NEED, WHERE CAN I GET INSTRUCCIONS AND WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO THE PANSAT BEFORE I PUT THE NEW BINS.
THANKS

NUTTZYME
Unregistered guest
WWW.FTACENTRAL.CO.M DOWNLOAD THE FILE YOU NEED AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INTHERE GL ITS SO EASY A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT LOL

laura1
Unregistered guest
hello does any one have the new keys, please

Mohazzbatt
Unregistered guest
the keys finished

laura1
Unregistered guest
i'm sorry, but what do you mean with finished?

Silver Member

Post Number: 867
There is no keys any more dummy

laura1
Unregistered guest
oh ok thanks

george 21
Unregistered guest
N1 new keys pleaseeeeeee

putamayo
Unregistered guest
go away. theres no more keys

george21
Unregistered guest
are you sure, theres no more keys for nagra 1

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
They can't read either. LOL

xxxyyyzzz
Unregistered guest
Is it finally over or will someone be thanking someone else for miracle keys that popped up and returned all the channels again,Thank you ,your the man.PATHEDIC BUNCH

Silver Member

Post Number: 873
BYE good one

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
Hey Maple Leaf or anyone, for Co*oL 4 p is the 134p_ecm the

new flash for N2 fix ? I'd hate to FRY my box with a bogus flash.

Any other setup ideas would be greatly apreciated..... Thanks !

leydissssssssss
Unregistered guest
N1 new keys please

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
what r the new keys

Anonymous

N1 GONE FOREVER get with the new program N2

There_are_no_N2
Unregistered guest
There are no N2!!!!!!! you DUMBA$$

Silver Member

Post Number: 877
1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest

Sorry i know nothing about CbnLSAT units.

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
Thanks Maple, I'll keep reading and I do enjoy your posts ! !

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know what program to use to open the new Flash

file Coo*L 4 P... 134_ ecm ? I'm using an old win 2000 pro is

this the problem? It keeps asking me what program do you want

to use to open this file ?.... Thanks

Help 4 Tina
Unregistered guest
Tina Chick
Use C00LSAT Pro Loader v2.1, you can get it at ftacentral. com in the C00LSAT folder, it also has setup guides and channel list editors.

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
Thank You Very much Help ! It's people like YOU that keeps me

coming back here !...... Tina

Unregistered guest
"HEART" there is new bins to take care the freezing problems. Al7bar fta ultra 050926 282 api. dated 9/26/27 is ok on non clone receivers. if you have a clone, then you need fortec ultra 050926 282t api. patched bin. they recommend doing the clone mod fix on your receiver. some of the pansat clones and 2500a receivers are having the same problems with clone kill bins. my fortec receivers are working ok with clone kill bins, so it's safe to say they are the real thing. my receivers have a fortec bar code on the bottom. a date sticker on the back, three spots were the board mounts on the bottom are bent inword and split open on the sides. hope this helps, you might want to see if someone has pictures posted someware. good luck

Username: Goose100489

No-where, USA USA

is n1 keyy dead , or could someone please post them , Iknow we dont get very many channels on n1 but I just have Black Screen for now, please post keys if there are any

new to fta
Unregistered guest
new to fta, i just bought a pansat 2700a and don't know what i'm doing please help

Unregistered guest
"LK'S MOMMY" is right, no channels left on nag1. no sense in trying to change keys. if you want to watch tv for now with a fta receiver, you need to load the latest nag2 bin. one charlie shuts down the nag1 stream alltogether, don't no if fta will still work or not on nag2 stream. i don't think anybody knows for sure except for charlie. i guess it's a wait and see game, so enjoy fta while it last's.

Username: Goose100489

No-where, USA USA

WHERE CAN I find THE LATEST nag2 bin to load, I have a fta dish-net 311 receiver, I think it is a fta just wanted to see if it would work,I think it's fta anyway because I bought it from a friend ,IT was working when i bought it but it dont have any kind of card with it, it did'nt have a ROM 3,10,or11 it didnt have a blue or yellow card but it does have a slot to put a cam in,but it dont have to have one for it to work because it still worked fine at his house ,it worked fine at my house untill subscription ran out,could someone tell me if this is fta or not or maybe help me with this thing. thanks alot

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Its NOT FTA...Dishnet doesn't sell FTA receivers..it either needs a card to program, or its a newer cardless Dishnet receiver which cannot use FTA bins etc and is NOT programmable..

BTW...there was a file out a year or so ago,which allegedly converted a Echostar receiver into an FTA,but never heard of it again or its reliability..

heart
Unregistered guest
808 . Thanks for the tip. Mine is an original Fortec Ultra, less than a year old.
I will try your advice.

Heart
Unregistered guest
Please advise if Cool - Sat 4000 Pro is the best we can choose for now, I want to change my fortec.

Thanks,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
does anyone have the new keys for today?

Unregistered guest
"HEART" i asked around, some people are saying the cool sat 4000 is a great receiver. other people are saying they are having problems with it. i've never tested it, so couldn't give you any info on it. if it was me, i would hold on to your money and wait and see what charlie is going to do with the streams. keep testing your old fortec with the latest bin. all channels wide open, then buy the latest and greatest after charlie makes changes. good luck

heart
Unregistered guest
Thank you 808

Username: Eurothug

I HAVE FORTEC Star life time ultra . I didnt update the new key codes so now when i update it.it says scrambled or bad channel but at the bottom ofe the screen it shows what is on,in ppv.I Need Help.IF you can help me PLZ SEND ME AN EMAIL AND DIRECT ME ON HOW TO FIX IT...........................
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS eurothug19@hotmail.com
PLZ.PLZ.PLZ.PLZ.PLZ.PLZ.PLZ.PLZ.PLZ.PLZ.
Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

Bronze Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 39
Just relax..U don't update ANY keys anymore...just upload the latest Ultra bin on the receiver,scan the satellites, and reboot/reset the receiver (BACK of receiver,power off,wait 1 minute,power on,turn to channel 300)...U might want to upload the original factory bin first,before uploading the latest Nagra2 bin.(new thread here with all the factory bins)

Latest bin:located at [link removed]" target="_blank">http://forums.dsstester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=30407

Username: Leonard15

Hi guys I just got my Fortec Ultra programmed today, but when I went home to load my favourites list I accidentially deleted the factory settigs and thus have no more channels.

Do I just have to get it re-programmed again to get back my channels or am I completely screwed?

Please help guys!

Anonymous

Reprogram it...all will be good then..

Username: Mfs2010

"HAVE FORTEC Star life time ultra . I didnt update the new key codes so now when i update it.it says scrambled or bad channel but at the bottom ofe the screen it shows what is on,in ppv.I Need Help"

i have the same problem need help how to fix this the level in my receiver is up to 88 and the quality is up to 90.....thanks in advance

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Just relax..U don't update ANY keys anymore...just upload the latest Ultra bin on the receiver,scan the satellites, and reboot/reset the receiver (BACK of receiver,power off,wait 1 minute,power on,turn to channel 300)...U might want to upload the original factory bin first,before uploading the latest Nagra2 bin.(new thread here with all the factory bins)

Latest bin:located at [link removed]" target="_blank">http://forums.dsstester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=30407

i update my lifetime ultra with update in this web http://extrememicro.com/
I download this bin to my receiver N2-Ultra-09-20-2005 but i didn't work for me. when i hook up receiver to TV I see this message" scrambled or bad channel" i Scanned the receiver to see if I can get all the channels now i can see 181 channels but not the one that come with the update my receiver reads after the scan 582 channels before the scan 420 also i tried all keys for dish networke no luck. i don't know why please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp. Thanks in advance

Unregistered guest
"MIKE" try starting over from scatch. go to ftacentral dot com, load latest bin. go to fortec installation menu select atenna setup, select your satellites to be scaned. set DiSEqC settings, make sure satellite scan is on all, exit and save settings. now go down to power scan and select satellites you saved, scan one at a time, make sure the scan setting is on all, not fta. hoped this helped, good luck

Post Number: 3
808 thanks for your help....
let me tell you that i have some channel like arabic and chaines channel put i don't have the ppv,hbo,fox and the adult channels i see the channel with good quality and i hear sound for one second then this messeage comes up "scrambled or bad channel" i realy need some help. also i download Al7bar FTA Ultra_050322_269_api(NTSC) and this bin N2-Ultra-09-20-2005 put no luck......plz..plz help....

Unregistered guest
"mike" the 050322_269_api is old bin, will not work. the n2 bin you uploaded may be bad, try loading the factory bin first. then load the latest n2 bin Al7bar fta ultra_050926_282_api(NTSC) or if you have a clone receiver Al7bar fta ultra_050926_282t_api(NTSC). try going to this site pantecdvb.com. these files are working fine on my fortecs, all channels open,ppv,p*rn and so on. hope this works.

Post Number: 5
808 thanks for the info ..... i did what you told me put nothing has changed i stell have this message "scrambled or bad channel" please i need help i have been trying to get myself in business put no luck ....i realy need help...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
TRy a simple receiver reboot/reset..Back of receiver,power off,wait 1 minute,power on,turn to channel 300..

Since U get some channels,then its NOT a dish alignment or hardware..and U are now using the latest software...so there is very little left that would be causing that scrambled problem..

Post Number: 7
i did the reboot/reset..Back of receiver,power off......no luck the only good thing now is i can see one scrambled channel after i turn to channel 300 and back to that channel i can see it put after i go to a next scrambled channel it does not worke and when i go back to the same scrambled channel i have seen 1 min ago i see the same message "scrambled channel"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us