Archive through June 24, 2005

Anonymous

HOW DO YOU MANUALLY CHANGE THE 1ST DIGIT ON THE KEYS ON A BB ST1200. ANYBODY KNOWS?

PSCU
Unregistered guest
I have a blackbird that locks up often. Screen goes black and have to reboot each time. Does anybody know what might be the problem. LK, can you help?

Unregistered guest
Thanks LK

Anonymous

Any Jun, 22 KEYS yet?

hardy
Unregistered guest
anybody know how to do a setup on the pansat 2500 A from the start? i accidently restore the whole system to the factory defult, that has deleted my whole set-up and i have no clue other than selecting the language english on the first screen.

hardy
Unregistered guest
June 22 keys are key 0: F8 77 B9 93 B7 CF EF 5C
key 1 : 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7
I suggest that you get the "Get Keys".

tealvenom
Unregistered guest
Is there a program i can get and update keys on my pc intead of following the blind?

tealvenom
Unregistered guest
Hardy, those keys are out as of jun,22 2:30pm EST

hardy
Unregistered guest
yes, it is called the "Get Keys".
go to the website called the [link removed]
register there and follow the link below.

[link removed]

hardy
Unregistered guest
well, then i guess then that software "GET KEYS" must be slow updating the numbers.

anybody know how to do a setup on the pansat 2500 A from the start? i accidently restore the whole system to the factory defult, that has deleted my whole set-up and i have no clue other than selecting the language english on the first screen.

I NEED HELP!

tealvenom
Unregistered guest
Thank you hardy. I tried that but hashhu for some reason does not let me see the lates files. ii think is due to a big mess up on the registry so now i cant use another user name under the same email address go figure. lol

Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
hello!!! anybody can help with the keys for today?

hardy
Unregistered guest

I NEED HELP!

Username: Mty

Mexico

Post Number: 6
HELLO EVERYBODY:
I can watch starz cinemas they say scrambled or bad channel the problem begins today on channel 353, 354 355 356 somebody knows what's happening.

Anonymous

down need KEYS

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 696
1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7 key 01 active
F8 77 B9 93 B7 CF EF 5C key 00

Username: Tinaoo

Saint albans, Wv Usa

Post Number: 3
DISHNET KEYS Current
06-22-05 07:0pm EST
Key0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48 ** Active
Key1: 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7

Anonymous

key does not work

hardy
Unregistered guest

I NEED HELP!

Unregistered guest
who has the new code for june 22?! hurrryy pleaseeeeee

samddsssss
Unregistered guest
thanks tina

Username: Tinaoo

Saint albans, Wv Usa

Post Number: 4
Codes are working fine on my system, only help I can offer is double check the codes you input....both of my receivers are up and fully operational....sorry!

BISOY
Unregistered guest
key 1 34 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 38 ++ACTIVE

Nag2
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYBODY:
I can watch starz cinemas they say scrambled or bad channel the problem begins today on channel 353, 354 355 356 somebody knows what's happening.

Nag2

BISOY
Unregistered guest
SHUD BE KEY OO

Anonymous

can somebody post new keys 7:16 june 22

Username: Marbellasat

Post Number: 1
hi from miami!
I need the rtve keys for tve international on hispasat (nagravision) . can anybody help???
bye

Bronze Member
Username: Cuco96

Post Number: 14
hey can anybody help me find key 00????

Username: Marbellasat

hola de miami! estoy buscando las llaves para abrir la tve que transmite en hispasat. alguien las tiene?
ciao

Juan Jose
Unregistered guest
keys working fine
Thanx

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
KEY00=35-A5-72-32-6F-2F-C3-48

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 433
Bisoy you are a dumb azz. Don't use what stupid posted it's wrong, and he knows it.
Here are the active key.

KEY00 = 35A572326F2FC348

Username: Kimzo

Thanks a lot Tina Osbourne for the keys.
They work fine.

Juan Jose
Unregistered guest
35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48

hardy
Unregistered guest
SOMEBODY HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP!

I NEED HELP ON SETTING UP THE PANSAT 2500 A. I ACCIDENTLY RESET THE WHOLE SYSTEM TO FACTORY'S DEFAULT. THIS ACTION HAS CAUSED ME LOOSE ALL MY SETUP OF THE SATELLITE. THE SATELLITE I HAD IS THE ecko 7/ku and ecko 3/ku. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP IN SETTING UP THE SATELLITE.

PLEASE HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP!

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
Juan Jose your a liar and very stupid you know that those keys were wrong and let everybody think you are up. Hey KNEESHIT YOU ARE BACK AZZ HOLE.

KNEESHIT
Unregistered guest
SOMEBODY HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP!

I NEED HELP ON SETTING UP THE PANSAT 2500 A. I ACCIDENTLY RESET THE WHOLE SYSTEM TO FACTORY'S DEFAULT. THIS ACTION HAS CAUSED ME LOOSE ALL MY SETUP OF THE SATELLITE. THE SATELLITE I HAD IS THE ecko 7/ku and ecko 3/ku. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP IN SETTING UP THE SATELLITE.

PLEASE HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP

Bah HAHAHA Bah HAHAHA ur PHUCKED LEWZER

hardy
Unregistered guest
SOMEBODY HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP!

PLEASE HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP

Username: Dnmak

KEY0: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48

hardy
Unregistered guest
SOMEBODY HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP!

PLEASE HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP

Anonymous

Thanks for the Keys Juan Jose. Maple Leaf your a DICK!!!!!!

Anonymous

key 0
35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48

loco
Unregistered guest
thanks for the keys tina osbourne.

1 Tina Chick
Unregistered guest
Hey Maple Leaf, thanks Keys are 100 % U ROCK ! FTA Forever !

Bronze Member
Username: J_yogi

Wpg, Mb Can

Post Number: 13
Key00 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48 Active
They work excellent
Thank you so much

Cheers

austin 316
Unregistered guest
hi tina chick

Anonymous

hey every1, i kno this may sound bad but im new to all of the code stuff for dishnetwork, where can i find good codes when maestra isnt workin...its currently not working

Username: Ivette31

Thanks for the keys....

Username: Salvatore316

what is the new keys for both key 0 and key 1? everyone seems to have different ones going on

new keys anyone?????????????????

anyone online here tonite? i need keys for key 1 pleeeeeeese

Bronze Member
Username: Stevez01

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 30
Mr. Salvatore, here are the keys

Key00 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48 Active

Thank you very much Steve. Is Key 1 still the same from last night or did that get changed too?

Bronze Member
Username: Stevez01

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 31
Mr. Salvatore, I believe it is the same as last night as well.

Hope this helps. Have a great night.

And to answer your question. You really don't want to go anywhere else for key changes. These guys and gals are the absolute best.

Take care

Post Number: 5
Thanks. Have a good night ok.

Bronze Member
Username: Oddball

Windsor, Ont Canada

Post Number: 14
Thanks JMH works fine.

4cupjamaican
Unregistered guest
New keys work great.Thanks to all those FTA pals.

k_bron
Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP !!!

Does any one know if the channel guide (on screen) will work with the Megasat yt6688 (it works just like the Pansat 2500). I also need to know what kind of cable do I need to flash my Megasat yt6688. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance for your help.

PLEASE HELP !!!

Hardy
Unregistered guest
SOMEBODY HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP!

PLEASE HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP

Hardy
Unregistered guest
SOMEBODY HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP!

PLEASE HELP!

SOMEBODY HELP

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING ME.

PLEASE HELP!

don98
Unregistered guest
thank you Tina osborne

Anonymous

Hey guys I'm on the west coast and when I turn on my set I get "no signal" instead of aksing to "input data".When I enter the new keys I still get "no signal" is there some kind of new hashing going on.

Anonymous

check your conections,Disqe Switch.....lnbs

serial port problem
Unregistered guest
cool sat 4000 pro 1.25 firmware kills serial port?

stbtool worked just fine until I upgraded to 1.25.

now it finds no receiver.

serial port led box shows output from both devices.

Anonymous

hi all anyone can help with channel.i only get local on echo 7 and a few ppv with local on echo 6 with power scan. is it because lnb is universal?

Holaaaaaaaa.....alguien que hable espanol y que sepa por que no se ve el canal chileno???? TVN de Chile????
Gracias.....

Anonymous

ivette dime escribeme a benitokarmelo@hotmail.com

szukam goraca
Unregistered guest
0 34 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48 active..

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 87
EMAIL: OKAYKRAFTS@YAHOO.COM

SATELLITE SOFTWARE CD WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED

HELLO, I HAVE THIS CD ON EBAY WITH GREAT RESULTS, EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS GOT THEIR RECEIVER TO WORK WITH THIS CD AND MY SUPPORT, NO NEED TO ASK ANYONE AT ANY FORUMS, DIRECT CONTACT WITH MYSELF AND LOTS OF HELP. HOPE YOU DECIDE TO GET THIS CD AND MY SUPPORT. POSTAGE PAID. LOOK UP MY NAME ON EBAY FOR REFERENCE, OKAYKRAFTS IS THE NAME ON EBAY.

This CD contains the automatic key finder to download to your receiver, and never input keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER! AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700, COOLSATT 4000, FORTEC ULTRA, PANTEC, ARIZA CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
162 VH-1
163 VH-1 Classics
166 Country Music
167 GAC
168 Spike TV
169 Noggin
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free!! Cool!!

YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE 'FREE EMAIL SUPPORT' FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

THIS IS A HOBBY OF MINE, I HAVE GATHERED ALL THIS INFO FROM HOURS OF WORK MYSELF, AND MADE IT INTO A CD THAT WILL GET YOUR TV UP AND RUNNING. AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH ABOUT EMAIL SUPPORT, I WILL DO IT. YOU WILL FIND IT VERY USEFUL WITH YOUR CD AND YOUR RECEIVER.

Anonymous

Tim you live in San Jose and you ip address is 64.156.215.5 I am tracking you.

Anonymous

Tim you changed sever ip 67.28.114.35 in washington DC I am still traching you.

tim2tones
Unregistered guest
people from CA & DC cannot be trusted, only try to rip you off, those stuffs are free on the internet.

pscu
Unregistered guest
have a st-2000 that freezes/locks up a lot after entering the new keys. Can anyone tell me what might be wrong and what i can do to fix it?

Hola BenitoKarmelo.....en mi dish no puedo ver el canal chileno, se ven la mayoria de los canales, pero desde ayer en la manana no ha vuelto a salir, tampoco Television Espanola....tendra que ver con los cambios de keys?
Gracias por tu atencion.

Anonymous

any one have keys june 23

Anonymous

we need keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!folks

Meastra blows!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

new keys

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
Use the old one from yesterday they work fine .

And you know it KNEESHIT HEAD.

Anonymous

where can i get the new autoroll?

Anonymous

go f.u.c. your self maple leaf

Love, Red Wing

Username: Papajim006

Benton, IL USA

00=35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 208
hey maple leaf hows it going

I can not see TVN Chile......Why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

does anyone have the new keys for key 1 and key 0?

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
KEY00=35-A5-72-32-6F-2F-C3-48

hardy
Unregistered guest
Hey Tim,
how much does your software cost?
i havn't checked it on the e-bay?
can it help with my problem.

my problem is that i reset my whole system to factory defult. now i do not know how to set-up the system. all i know is to select the english language from the first screen. all i knew that i had for the dish set-up was the ecko7/ku and ecko 3/ku. but other than that i do not know how to set-up the system at all.

oh yeah , i have the pansat 2500A.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE.

BillyBobJoeWannaSpankAlot
Unregistered guest
Need codes 00 N' 01

helping hand
Unregistered guest
hardy...no need to buy software from ebay or from anyone, that's riff off.
checkout this site: [link removed]
everything you need is here. this is where i learn from scratch.
good luck.

checkout
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hardy...no need to buy software from ebay checkout
[link removed]
www.dsscommunity.co m
www.dss-newbies.net

Anonymous

Who in the hell are you?
"Maple Leaf"... Are you serious?
Hundreds of bullshit posts-
And you refer to other posters as 'azzholse'?!
Your dick must be an inch and a half at most.....

Mexico

Post Number: 7
HI EVERYBODY......ASKING AGAIN I CAN'T WATCH STARS CHANNEL 353,354 355 ... SINCE YESTERDAY THEY SAID SCAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL. SOMEBODY KNOWS WHY?????????????

Anonymous

there gone n2

Thill1951
Unregistered guest
cause your a dumb broad who should be sewing instead of fcuking around with this...leave this to the guys as you need a brain to do this stuff you dumb fcuking douchbag...ROTF

Mexico

Post Number: 8
THANKS ANONYMOUS

Username: Elmetiche

ivette trata de apagar la caja i le das un reset atu caja no se cual es ,la que tienes escribeme so quieres a benitokarmelo@hotmail.com

hardy
Unregistered guest
helping hand
thanks, i downloaded the file for the pansat 2500A. I went to the website that you have post on this forum.
THANKS AGAIN! helping hand

hardy

hardy
Unregistered guest
helping hand
how do you deal with two satellite installation, rather than just one. one satellite i can probably do, but two is kind of difficult to figure out. the file i downloaded did not tell anything about how to get my ecko7/ku and ecko4/ku back the way they were installed by the professional person who came and did it for me.
hardy

Spanishbabe
Unregistered guest
Key 00: 35 A5 72 32 6F 2F C3 48
Key 01: 1C 41 32 39 F9 CC 38 C7

helping hands
Unregistered guest
hardy...once you installed the correct bin file for your box. sometime you have to rescan the channels again. For echo7, which is Dish Network, most channels are being moved to Nag2. So you don't get as much movie channels like you use to before.
Otherwise, you just have to keep on reading and ask more questions of specific things you need to do. The answers will help you to get your system back running again. good luck.

Unregistered guest
Thanks Spanishbabe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us