Archive through June 10, 2005

LK
Unregistered guest
Obviously U don't know what U're talking about..110 is Dishnet,not Bev...read this thread and it'll explain how to manually input the keys...If U can't do it by now,then U never could and don't even own an FTA...go away!

Puritel
Unregistered guest
Hi. i have basic service with dish network and I installed 2 dishes(dish 500). One of them is pointing 123 Degree. West
I just bought Pansat 2500a, And trying to add
a Satllite (Galaxi 10R) to watch some asian channels. But i need to know LNB frequancies, Skew, tp,,,,,,,,
Can any one help me to add satllite and watch some asian channels.

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 327
Puritel you have too many posts on the same thing all over so no one is going to answer you in all your post. Next time try one post in the right place.

OF- U -GO- O O O
Unregistered guest
U made U Mr. leaf the head pri*ck around here?
U dummy fukcer U have to stand in line behind
LK and Dave the Mole KneeGrow bri*ck face so
back of the line U go come shot a ss o.

Mr. Sick
Unregistered guest
Don't you all love this fellow
this fellow need help he as got
a disease of the mind. I think
you are MENTAL, Yes MENTAL, please
go to see your doctor and if you
don't have one go to your nearest
hospital right away Don't worry
all they need to do is look at you
and they know exactly what to do! STRAIGHT-JACKET
RUBBER ROOM. it's time

waIdo
Unregistered guest
lame.......lame........lame

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
KEY0 71 B6 69 AD 3D AB BC 50
KEY1 01 0D A7 91 20 52 96 EE Active
27-05-05 17:06:14

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 667
71 B6 69 AD 3D AB BC 50 key 00 active

Anonymous

NEW FREQ FOR
NILE
FUTUER
DUBAI
PLS

LK
Unregistered guest
NO new frequency...no more arab channels..NAGRA2... www.nagra2.org

Heavyd
Unregistered guest
Where is a GOOD place to but a PANSAT at a good price. As well can I use my DTV dish with this?

Thanks,

Heavyd

LK
Unregistered guest
Yes u can use some/most DTV dishs (recommend not use triple LNB phase3 oval)...go to the "recommended sites" thread here and use any of their sponsors..or buy from fleabay...I personally wouldn't buy any FTA now due to nagra2..

fatboy
Unregistered guest
anyone have codes

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 147
YA I DO IT IS CALLED AUTOROL.

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current 06-01-05:
KEY0 20 8F 2C 9B 8B EA 0D A3**Active..changed today Wednesday June 1
KEY1 01 0D A7 91 20 52 96 EE

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 152
There you are.

Anonymous

Is there a site that has updated keys? Can some one help? The one i usually go to did not have the updated keys...Thank you!

LK
Unregistered guest
Download the keymaster.exe file or the latest autoroll from dsscommunity.co m File Share FTA area (top of page there) and never need to ask for the keys again...the keymaster.exe gives U the new keys immediately when they change...and the autoroll FINDS/GRABS/GETS and INSTALLS the newest keys whenever they change..

Also the latest keys are ALWAYS posted in the Pansat area of the forums AND the "getting started" area of Dish/Bell area of forums..

Unregistered guest
Hi i'm sorry to bug I tried inputting the keys
DISHNET KEYS Current 06-01-05:
KEY0 20 8F 2C 9B 8B EA 0D A3**Active

But it didn't work for me or have they changed again

Anonymous

LK...I downloaded that keymaster program and I keep going to it and it still doesnt have the update keys for today. The thing went down about 30 mins ago..and no one seems to have them...can you throw me a lifeline?
Thanks.

Anonymous

need the key for today

Amadeusmozart
Unregistered guest
We're lost; no keys, no fun,
This is an S.O.S. call R.S.V.P.

Anonymous

UPDATED KEYS:

KEY0 20 8F 2C 9B 8B EA 0D A3
KEY1 B6 93 DA 7E 4C 6F B0 3A ***ACTIVE 06-02-05

ENJOY ;-)

Anonymous

keys didnt work

Anonymous

pansat 2500 fails to flash during installation of autoroll....can't use autorol program..any idea what could be causing that?

kapok
Unregistered guest
i can not see dishnetwork program
it show no audio no video
i do not understand
please tell me why

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
Key0 20 8F 2C 9B 8B EA 0D A3
Key1 B6 93 DA 7E 4C 6F B0 3A Active
02-06-05 17:23:42

AmadeusMozart
Unregistered guest
A bunch of thanks to Anonynous (June 2nd. 2:50 P.M.) and to Maple Leaf for yesterday's keys; They worked! Does anyone know when Maestra is gonna be updated? or is there any other place where to look for last minute input keys?

Silver Member

Post Number: 342
They are back on line now.

Username: Sheraz

Post Number: 2
How to Program DN reciever? Is there anyway you can get sports PAy perview? im fuqin tired of paying DN $300. every other month for PPV.

Milan
Unregistered guest
i accidently went to put in a code for dish network but changed the code for expres vu could someone tell me thier expressvu code so i can put it in because i need it just chek off your setelite plz

Silver Member

Post Number: 346
This is for keys only. Try the correct forum.

Anonymous

some peeps call the keys........codes!

Silver Member

Post Number: 347
AUX0 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81 Active
AUX1 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA
18-11-03 10:40:56

Here's the Bev keys. Sorry if you were asking a legit question.

kapok
Unregistered guest
it still no audio/video , how about autoroll ,where i can get it and do i need dowload key file into my receiver . how it work
please help
thank you

raymat
Unregistered guest
Need Dish network keys
Check
http://www.maestra.tv/keys/

kapok
Unregistered guest
thank you very much
but it still there ,i can not watch it
i use directv dish , it is a trouble ?
how a bout signal<level> and aquality ?

kapok
Unregistered guest
i use drectv 18''dish with 3 lnb<110,119,101,>and col 4000 pro .
with them can i watch dishnet
please tell me what should i do because it allways shows no au/video
help me

Username: Danado

Post Number: 1
hi i have pantec ultra and i set bell,110,119 and I need the tp numbers to set LNB's to view 110 and 119 can someone help out with this

LK
Unregistered guest
all the TP's are listed at www.lyngsat.com ...but your question doesn't make sense...TP = transponders..maybe U're looking for a few specific channels on 110-119...I dunno...U need to aim your dish LNB's towards the 110 and 119 to get those birds..

Unregistered guest
what happend when my reciver blackbird say me error 0, and more nothing. is looked...

Anonymous

anyone got the new keys pls thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 671
B6 93 DA 7E 4C 6F B0 3A key 01 active

kneegrows cousin
Unregistered guest
Have U heard the new Ecoustics theme song...wasting away again in kneegrowville..sung by kneegrow,analman,testbaby,stupid idiots,Mr Whitefolks,and the Ecoustics staff..Dave,Charlie and Bev... and the RCMP and FCC love it!...its a no # 1 hit for them!...now sit back and wait for your Dave or Charlie letter! CAUSE now they Got Ya!

Anonymous

hi,can anyone give me the new key ,thank,s a lot

Anonymous

new dish keys
key 0 96 D5 F8 D8 66 7A F5 9C

Anonymous

UP to date keys quick and easy
www.bevnews.net/advertise.php

LK
Unregistered guest
KEY0 96 D5 F8 D8 66 7A F5 9C
KEY1 B6 93 DA 7E 4C 6F B0 3A Active...changed today Tues 7 June
07-06-05 13:59:09 (1:59PM)

Anonymous

Ok, I tried to study by reading many posts as possible but I guess I haven't read enough. I hope someone will help me.....HELP...
I have Lifetime Ultra, downloaded boot and bin and autoroll.
I get some channels like Disc, Hist, but how do I get other channels? I checked the Key and got the latest bin downloaded to my receiver. Am I getting all the channels I am suppose to get? I read some post where he/she said he/she is receiving every single channels which I am not getting.
I hope you can help...I will buy you dinner if you live close by.

thanks for at least looking!

LK
Unregistered guest
"Am I getting all the channels I am suppose to get?"

we don't know what satellites U are using...if using a channel list or scan..and what channels U are getting...so how do U expect anyone to answer!

go to www.lyngsat.com ,find your satellites charts...then check all the channels listed for those satellites your dish is properly aligned towards and compare them to what U receive,then delete the "already switched to Nagra2" channels from the chart listings, now subtract/delete the spotbeamed transponders listed on the chart which are not in your area...now U will know if U get all the channels that U are suppose to..

austin 316
Unregistered guest
does anyone have the latest keys for dishnet?

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 03:16 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEY1 B6 93 DA 7E 4C 6F B0 3A Active...changed today Tues 7 June
07-06-05 13:59:09 (1:59PM)

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
KEY1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7 Active
09-06-05 17:39:00

Sorry here are the new ones.

LK
Unregistered guest
spoon feeding the blind and lazy!

norton
Unregistered guest
My Ultra with autoroll went up to 138 then froze. I reset the box and it went up to 67 and froze again. I haven't seen this before. So I found the instructions to manually enter the key. I appreciate someone posting it. I am neither blind nor lazy. But yor snap judgements show you to be a f*cking assh*le LK!!!

Anonymous

maybe lk was not aware of the "freezing" thing
mine have the same problem, lk please help, maple leaf you are very good too!!! help us!!!
thank you in advance..

Autoroll
Unregistered guest
I also have run into the same trouble that
you have norton???And like you I did it mamy
times and at one point I got to 107% and got
not picture on dishnet. And I still do't have
a picture on dishnet. But I also have bell exp
and no picture so I on-pluged the cord from my
power and counted to 30 and pluged it back in
i now have bell exp PICTURE but no dishnet
PICTURE. Hope I don't get the same stuped remarks
that u got.

LK
Unregistered guest
norton...I was referring to "austin" asking for the keys when they were posted 3 posts above his question..so chill!...I was NOT talking about U norton...and NOW I certainly won't help U!

norton..and anyone who has half a brain has the jeepers,keymaster or getkeys programs and therefore have NO need to come here and ask for the keys,they automatically appear on your desktop...also they are posted at maestra and dsscommunity for everyone to VIEW WITHOUT ASKING!...so bite me!

BTW anon...freezing is a common complaint with the newest ultra autoroll and EPG bins..go to al7bar.t k for the fix..

Username: The_fisherman

Post Number: 8
I don't know what is happening. For the last hour and a half data has been downloading. It has gotten as high as 1430% before locking up. It ususally locks up at 310% I turn my box off and back on and it starts to autoroll again. I gave up and went to "Jeepers" to get the keys. I manually loaded them, the same ones as Maple Leaf gives up above. I turned my box back on and it goes right back to autoroll.
IS IT OVER? Is this the end? The Fisherman

alexander novas
Unregistered guest
freezing too was up wit that

Post Number: 9
Well, I guess it's gone. I got it to quit autorolling and double checked the keys. All is well there but everything says "Scrambled or bad channel" I can't even get radio. So long Dishnet been good to know ya. The Fisherman

Anonymous

thanks LK.
My problem is I have heard you can get all the PPV and adult channels. I am pointing to 119 and receiving all the channels listed from the lyngsat. I would like to know how I can get PPV and adult channels, TNT, etc...I want to watch Tyson fight...so please help me soon.

thanks,
blind....

hope this helps u
Unregistered guest
Autoroll-I don't know why my autoroll is not
working norton? but I did the same thing u
did for dishnet and I got no picture. So I did
what u said u were going to do! I but the new
keys in with my remote the keys are on this thread and the key are (01)
(D5-66-C4-72-AE-DO-60-B7) and when i enter the
new codes on my remote BINGO dishnet hope this
helps u.
By the way would u be the boxer Norton
once heavyweight champ of the world, or family
member? If so will u box lk's ears for him, he
as not being himself lately.

austin 316
Unregistered guest
thanks maple leaf

austin 316
Unregistered guest
does anyone know how long is fortec going to last for ?

hope this helps u
Unregistered guest
Autoroll-I don't know why my autoroll is not
working norton? but I did the same thing u
did for dishnet and I got no picture. So I did
what u said u were going to do! I but the new
keys in with my remote the keys are on this thread and the key are (01)
(D5-66-C4-72-AE-DO-60-B7) and when i enter the
new codes on my remote BINGO dishnet hope this
helps u.
By the way would u be the boxer Norton
once heavyweight champ of the world, or family
member? If so will u box lk's ears for him, he
as not being himself lately.

LOOK -SEE=ANSWER
Unregistered guest
fisherman don't give up just do what the
top thread SAYS and u will get dishnet again
ok. PLEASE READ THE POST ABOVE YOUR FIRST POST
YOUR ANSWER IS RIGHT IN FROM OF YOUR FACE.
lk gave us the answer to our trouble ok. The
only thing i don't like about him is his smart
azz remarks. We all know he is the man! and he
should take some bride in that! knowing that he
is helping us dummy. thank you.

LK
Unregistered guest
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

KEY1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Go to your Dish Network key enter screen and enter the above active key for Key 1

Thats it!!

WATCHAGAIN
Unregistered guest
THANKS MAPLELEAF, THAT KEY IS WORKING NOW. HOPE AUTO ROLL STILL WORKING FOR TOMOROW.

WATCHAGAIN
Unregistered guest
THANKS MAPLELEAF, THAT KEY IS WORKING NOW. HOPE AUTO ROLL STILL WORKING FOR TOMOROW.

Craig2
Unregistered guest
My autoroll didn't work this time. Does that mean that its no longer any good? Do I have to download a new one?

Anonymous

LK,

thanks again for reading...
BUT, I entered the code, still I don't get all the VU** or VNUS* channels. PPV channels and adult channels not coming out.
where can I download channel lists? could that be the problem?
ps- when searching for channels, do I go for ALL or ALL + D?

blind

dodge9
Unregistered guest
I have a DigiwavE.Can someone tell me how to put the
new key code in.

dodge9

Username: Njrx7

Us

Post Number: 7
LK you tell me the I can use pansat autoroll on my fortec receiver and it was working good. But now autoroll is not working so I try to flash back to fortec and the receiver is not taking the flash. It stay in 0%.IM trying to go back so I can do manual key.
HELP

Thanks

Anonymous

Njrx7,

in order to get ppv and other premium channels, do you need to download pansat? I have fortec lifetime but I am not receiving all the premium channels.
what am I doing wrong? If I am missing something, can someone help me? I double checked the key and they match up. Is it bin that I need to re download?

Username: Njrx7

Us

You have to do a channel scan in each satelite and you will get all the channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Okay, after five hours I found my error. I shut everything down and went out to dinner. When I came home I turned on the power and reset all of my clocks. I still got "Scrambled or bad channel" I looked at my Nagravision very closely. My keys had changed from "01, 02" to "01 0D". Duhhhh. A quick change and everything works. Thanks to Jeepers and LKs inffesstimianal knowledge I am working again.
I am a died in the wool fan of LK and treat every word he puts to these pages as the ultimate law. Thanks, buddy. The Fisherman

Username: Spinner26

how come every time I put the keys in and press enter to save, then go back in to check, the code I put in changed?
What's the procedure to keep the new codes stored?
please help.

LK
Unregistered guest
KEY0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA Active...changed today Friday 10 June
10-06-05 13:01:56 (1:01PM)

LK
Unregistered guest
KEY0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA Active...changed today Friday 10 June
10-06-05 13:01:56 (1:01PM)

BTW...all autoroll bins are down and not working (except for latest coo*lsat and the dreamboxs)due to an ECM by dishnet...also all card blockers were hit also...the fix

manually input the keys...if your box is froze,just hit power OFF-power ON...then Hit MENU immediately and input the new keys manually

How to change Dishnet keys: 00 or 01

Pansat receivers................

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 ....(example only)

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats. also 2700..

Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

Anonymous

I have not one channel.. i think the big N2 is in effect?? anyone out there Know ?? help??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Thank you LK. Jeepers still does not have the new keys and it has been two hours since the change. It is good to know that we have a friend like you watching out for us. The Fisherman

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 673
hold the ok button till the ok button on the screen blinks 3 three times

LK
Unregistered guest
People must read and follow the instructions EXACTLY...also the reset will stop your autoroll from starting again, AFTER U manually enter the new keys.

Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stops you know that KEY Number is saved.

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Username: Sharpes84

Post Number: 6
works great again!

Username: Chico2005

Post Number: 3
how do i manually enter the new keys in a cool*sat receiver. Thanks.

repeater
Unregistered guest
KEY 0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA
KEY 1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7

Username: Greenmidgetcafe

Post Number: 1
LK Thanks! Everything works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
Dawn...U don't need to manually install the keys in the co*olsat...load the latest co*olsat autoroll/EPG file 6-09 located at dsscommunity.c o m File share Fta area...its the ONLY autoroll working..it will put the new keys in for you..

COOLSAT_4000_125_20050609.zip
(size: 703.1 KB last modified: 06-10-2005 )
New Co*olsat 4000 autoroll flash working 6/9/05

Username: Chico2005

Post Number: 4
I have never loaded any autoroll we received this from a dealer, how do I install the autoroll/EPG file

LK
Unregistered guest
read the co*olsat threads here..

Anonymous

Can anyone help me put in the new keys on a MagSat reciever? I'm a complete newbie, any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

smokin
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the help LK. the manual key changed worked for me. What about flashing the ROM chip with coo*lsat ? Will this fix autoroll, you think?

smokin
Unregistered guest
Sorry , LK. You answered my question already.
Thanks again.

smokin
Unregistered guest
Sorry , LK. You answered my question already.
Thanks again.

Anonymous

Thanks "REPEATR"
KEY 0 02 7E A9 9B E5 07 A0 EA
KEY 1 D5 66 C4 72 AE D0 60 B7
it does works

Alexander1
Unregistered guest
my fortec receiver start downloading data it say
"info: Data is being dowloaded" does anyone know what is it ?

LK
Unregistered guest
alex...U are a moron..READ this thread and posts above U!...manually input the new Dishnet keys!

A blind and deaf man can see,read and hear better than U..

Unregistered guest
i'm having problems i put the new keys in and it still says scrambled or bad channel.could someone help.thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us