Archive through March 09, 2005raulitin100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

ms.fish
Unregistered guest
KEY0 C0 25 28 ED 20 1E CE C3
KEY1 9F A0 20 D4 57 27 DD F0 Active
25-05-05 19:28:20

Anonymous

have tried latest keys on pansat 2500 and no go. what do i do?

LK
Unregistered guest
read the rules...this is a fortec thread,not pansat..post in the correct thread!...U must have installed the keys incorrectly,so do it again and do it right!..the how to manually install and the lastest keys are in the "latest and current keys " thread..

Anonymous

Where do I get the software to program my ultra to receive dish Network international channels?

thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
made in china...lol....U have months of reading to do..

Username: Spinner26

Post Number: 4
new keys?
how does autoroll work?
Do you need any hardware for your receiver?
Is the autoroll done in the receiver or in your computer?
please help?
Does anyone know of a place in Toronto, Canada where I can bring my receiver in to get this "autoroll" ?

Silver Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 328
Go to SAT-Toys there in the phone book. And in GTA.

Username: Ayct

Post Number: 1
Need help. I have a Fortec lifetime ultra but there is no CODE option in Channel edit. There are TV and Radio options only. I upload the Al7bar FTA Ultra_050524_273_api(NTSC) but is still not able to see the CODE option.

Anonymous

I cannot exit language choice screen, everything was working fine until I went to the menu, and now I cannot exit the menu, when I push exit the Fortec show the language choice screen , push exit again and did'nt work (Model Fortec star lifetime ultra), thanks...

Anonymous

Hey my Lifetime ultra has been flash but all I see is dashes and dashes. I can not get to the menus section. No display to the TV screen. I need help could anyone tell me how to reset it to factory setting.

LK
Unregistered guest
anon...U have "night rider" lights...read my thread here about the fix and "flash difficulty fix"

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/139149.html

Alex...again read the rules ...do NOT double post!.

Alex...first this thread is NOT about 'code options"...please read the rules!...do not HIJACK others threads!...

next,I have already wrote a thread about 1-2 months ago about that problem,so why don't U look throught the threads here until U find the correct one...U'll know it when U see it!...does this look familiar "Fortec...NO CODE OPTION"?...dah!...now read the link and post in that thread,if U still don't understand!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/133339.html

Anonymous

where are the new codes at

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 144
You have fortec. Why not use the files to convert fortec to pansat install autoroll and your problems are solved.

ms.fish
Unregistered guest
where are the instructions to do this?

ms.fish
Unregistered guest
where are the instructions to do this?

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
al oner the net read read read. File called fortec to pansat.

TCM
Unregistered guest
KEY0: 20 8F 2C 9B 8B EA 0D A3 Active

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
Thanks TCM

Hiep
Unregistered guest
hi i was wondering if you guys could help me. my brother was messing with the settings for my fortec star box and somehow we dont have dish network channels anymore. its like canadian channels or something. like all the channels are mixed up. like the ppv channels arent 500 and up..there like 229 and up...and some channels are missing..like cartoon network..can anyone help me fix this?

Post Number: 5
keys posted by TCM, is not working for me.
help? new keys?

dmr
Unregistered guest
KEY1 B6 93 DA 7E 4C 6F B0 3A **Active

dmr
Unregistered guest
KEY1 B6 93 DA 7E 4C 6F B0 3A **Active

Username: Tulip

Anyone have the new key code for June 4. I do not have autoroll. Thanks in advance.

Username: Calboy

Post Number: 6
Key0 20 8F 2C 9B 8B EA 0D A3
Key1 B6 93 DA 7E 4C 6F B0 3A Active

Username: Tulip

Post Number: 2
Thanks.

LK
Unregistered guest
Those are NOT new codes for June 4...they are 2 days old from 2 June...keys have NOT changed since then..so U haven't had TV for over 3 days then,since previous key change on 1 June..

Either your post is BOGUS,or U don't watch TV

Also the getkeys.exe and keymaster.exe and autoroll files have been around for months,maybe its time U consider using them...but if your post is BOGUS or U don't watch TV for 3 days at a time,then I guess U wouldn't really need the keys or those files..would you?

Anonymous

I am unable to flash Lifetime Ultra. When the ligth flashes on the receiver, I clicked on download. I am getting error message: Flash update fail.

Any suggestion. Thanks.

Attitude change
Unregistered guest
Good for you hope it's a good
attitude because you need to
start treating people right.
Not every one is as smart as
you ok! Is it not your job
to help people out without
your smart azz remarks!
If you can't hack it---PACK IT.

LK
Unregistered guest
My attitude is justified and is the same all reputable sites have...If U don't read,then don't ask!...all reputable sites will NOT condone the BS,questions, and laziness that is common here..

IN fact most sites WILL NOT even post the dishnet keys anymore..they say use an autoroll or keymaster file...AND if U ask for the keys ,then U will be banned from 99% of reputable sites!

Sorry mr.lk
Unregistered guest
Sorry Mr.lk i spoke out of turn
your point has being taken with much
consideration and i know that you are
right sir. It won't happen again.

can someone tell me where to go, click by click,
to set up an autoroll or keymaster so I can get new keys myself?
Do you download a software program from a site?
Is it free to download?
Is "autoroll" a program on your computer or something you need to add to your receiver?
Someone please help?
Are the current keys working for anyone right now?
They're not working for me.

Post Number: 7
Why is there key 00 and key 01?
Only one is active. I only put the active one in and it usually works? So why 2 sets of keys and do you have to put both keys in? If so in what order?

please help

JAY JAY
Unregistered guest
WAT R THE NEW CODES????

Silver Member

Post Number: 374
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

The keys are always posted here.

Username: Donmel36

Boynton bch, Florida Usa

hey can someone please help mei have a fortec ultra and i have a direct tv dish can this dish work with my fortec ultra and how do i got this thing going if this dish work were do i point this dish will someone please give me some advise thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
The round single or oval 2 LNB DTV dish is the simplest to use of all..where so U aim it?...are U serious?,at the sky in the orbit that the satellite(s) U want are located..wheres that?,I dunno...what satellites do U want?...where U live changes the alignment of your dish towards every satellite...I guess there is little common sense used here,in your questions....If U want to shoot at a target,where do U aim?,AT THE TARGET!...will your angle change?,yes if are at different locations..SUGGEST U go to another reputable DSS site that has files and get a satfinder file,then align your dish,once U've decided what TARGET (satellite) U want..then learn how to use the Fortec,and by then almost all channels will NOT be available with your FTA anyway..PEOPLE NEED TO READ BEFORE THEY ASK..THEN USE COMMON SENSE..DO NOT START SOMETHING (HOBBY)BY JUST ASKING BASIC 101 COMMON SENSE QUESTIONS..IF U CAN'T TAKE THE TIME TO USE A LITTLE BRAIN POWER AND THEN READ,THEN DO NOT DO THE HOBBY..I feel like I'm always talking to 4th graders here..maybe I am,who knows!

eImo
Unregistered guest
why cant we just get along?
we could make this such a beautiful world.

lifes been good to us so far thanks to guys like LK.......
lets keep it that way

microdc
Unregistered guest
Can anyone help? I am wanting to enter the codes into my fortec lifetime ultra, but there is no CODE option in Channel edit. There is only TV and Radio options.
I have seen similar post without any answers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

LK
Unregistered guest
Read the thread here...Fortec- No code option...U haven't looked too hard for the answers..its was like a BIG neon sign staring U right in the face...LAZY people,asking redundant questions!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/133339.html

newfoundland man
Unregistered guest
I was watching tv on dishnet and the picture
went plank and autoroll started and went to 47%
and got stuck and woun't go any higher. So
I turned of the power and started over again
and autoroll started again and went to 82% still
no picture? So I turned of the power again and
it went to 107% still no picture? So I did this
again and it went to 47% and got stuck on 47%
and I still have on picture.
-Can someone tell me was the trouble IS?
-Did something go wrong with autoroll?

goose8873
Unregistered guest
I'm having the same problem it will start autoroll and then stop counting. I haven't found a fix yet

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted last Thursady...where ya been!

LK
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All FTA autorolls,except the coo*lsat released last night, are down...Dish has done a minor ECM..atmega is also working..don't worry,nothing is broken or damaged...BUT new autoroll bins will be needed..

Just enter your keys manually

If you cant get into your menu because your FTA box is frozen downloading the new key, just turn your receiver off, then on, then immediately go into your MENU screen.

Thats it!!

BTW...there are new WORKING Pansat autorolls released Saturday morning at [link removed] and www.al7bar.tk

jasson_gj
Unregistered guest
hey, i got a problem, when i open the STB tool, on the firmware page, i cant detect the port, it keeps changing between com 1 and com 3...can someone help me?? This is for the pansat 2500a..

Hamster
Unregistered guest
LK, dont let the idiot posts get to you. for each idiot that asks a stupid questions there are probably 100 people like me that read your answers and are back working again without the need to post anything.

thanks for your help.

Username: Andysland

LK I'm a new owner of a fortec lifetime ultra. My freind loaded everything on my box and when the autoroller was not working I did everything you said downloaded the new factory software and the 269 autoroll. You suggest we enter in the keys where in the SECA,Viaccess1,Viaccess2, Indeto/Betacrypt or Nagravision. Also is there any difference in 269 and ECM because it came with ECM and now I have the 269autoroll.You entrys are very helpful keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Username: Andysland

Plus when you enter the keys do I use the default setting for the "Provider ID"
Thanks Again LK

Anonymous

what is the recent key 6/13/05 Thank!!

ms.fish
Unregistered guest
key 1 25 F8 6D 52 52 2A 71 E8 active

El gato
Unregistered guest
June/13/05
Key (01) active
Key (25 F8 6D 52 52 2A 71 E8)

Bronze Member
Username: Human

Post Number: 34
does anybody know if the new autoroll come out yet for the fortec reciever for the month of june . thanx later

Username: Bluesuzuki01

Post Number: 3
anybody know key 0??

ms.fish
Unregistered guest
codes changed twice last night and then again this morning.
New code key1 0C 97 B4 37 5E 3F BE 81

El gato
Unregistered guest
Key Number 00 Active
Key 8E F3 9F 87 40 C9 E2 46

Ontario-Dishnet
Unregistered guest
hey ahm.... i live in canada ontario and i hav e the fortec star lifetime and i have on it echo 6 or sumthing like taht which is dish net... now everytime i look at the NIMIQ it shows frequencys are good... so i downlaod channels and it gives me the same channels as the dish netwrok... what do i do... do i need to liike turn my dish to the nimiqu?? even if the frequency and stuf is on liek 97% ????? o and also if a channel is it sais BAD CHANNEL or ENCRYPTED what do i do??

Anonymous

El Gato, thanks for the code.

Another Ontario Fortec
Unregistered guest
Ontario-Dishnet if you can't get any answers here another good website to ask questions on a live forum is DSSCommunity chat. They assist alot of people with questions like yours.

szukam goraca
Unregistered guest
ok ok 1 0E 96 1C 61 10 77 D3 38

Anonymous

What Freq. do i enter for 119 deg. echo 7,into fortec life time ultra in dish setup, I used 11250 for echo 6&8 110 deg. Thanks

Username: Texas_guy

I understand what u are saying LK..but what I said was in fun way..but hopefully he wil stop it..

BYE
Unregistered guest
lk iam sorry, i was only playing with u
i will not say anything that is not
nice to u or anyone again. I will not post
on this sight again. I will only come to
get info and thats that. SORRY for all
the bad things i said to u and others.
BYE.

moose
Unregistered guest
no prob dude . now we appreciate you being nice to LK and us

saa
Unregistered guest
I only get PPV Guide channel with the latest keys. All other say "Bad or Descrambled Channel". What do you think is wrong?

Thanks!

Unregistered guest
For some reason, my fortec Ultra 2500a doesn't get some channels, such as some of the pay per view channels and comedy central. Does anyone know the solution?

Anonymous

I come here to find (INFO), not a bounch of idiots
like kneegorw, lk etc..., LK If some 1 ask somethin
and you want to help, please go ahead if not (STFU)
I have been reading (trying to find good info)for like 2 hr, but i have to reed all this crap to get somethin, if you want to figth go somewhere but not here please

LK
Unregistered guest
U want info then ASK...otherwise SFTU...I help ...U don't!...who the F are U to judge me!..U are a nobody who has contributed NOTHING....U won't even use a nick!...so my guess is that U are just a big mouth trouble maker,who is USELESS!

BTW....U don't have to read anything,U don't like it here then go somewhere else!...make judgements there...see how long U last!

Username: Bekim

NY, NY USA

Hey peps,

DFH-1,2,3 on T5 says scrambled or bad channel. its because it moved to N2? or need to edit some info?

thanx
Bekim

El gato
Unregistered guest
KEY 00 35a572326f2fc348
KEY 01 77c4b374e06b1528 acvite

Bronze Member
Username: Monti

Post Number: 42
how do I get boot file please?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Please help
I was downloading Bin file. It download 11% then it fails. I tried few times and give only 1 or 2%. I checked the cable it seems to be fine since it went up 11%. Any suggestion?

gizmo
Unregistered guest
failed= wrong/bad cable most of the time..use a STRAIGHT DB9 with female ends (NOT null modem with twisted crossover pins)...this usually resolves your downloading problem

dsscommunity. com file share area has the Ultra boot file

gizmo
Unregistered guest
Here are a few tips if you are having difficulty flashing: Pay ATTENTION to 9-10-11..

I would advise everyone to read a set up guide before flashing. But, since people have been having some problems, I have revised this to provide more detailed information. But this is not intended to be a substitute.

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird and Pansat 2700 uses null modem (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #! if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number.

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn on the receiver power from the back switch.

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.

Here is how to recover from the "Night Rider" (flashing lights):

1. Try re-flashing the factory boot/flash again using the below directions. That gives you FTA ONLY. Follow the above procedure.

2. Then, when that works use the latest flash to get the scrambled channels.

3. Download a channel list and/or do a channel scan on each sat.

4. When flashing, be sure to wait not only until is says done. But you need to wait until it reboots and actually goes to a channel number.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Hello
I am still having hard time download Bin File. The cable should be fine since it goes up 1- 11%. the timing also it should be OK. May be my PC. I turned off the firewall. Any other suggestion?
Thanks

enesaga
Unregistered guest
Flash Update Fail...
I get this error message no matter what i try. I'm using STB Updater v3.31, Al7bar FTA Ultra_050613_276_api(NTSC).bin file, Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and an RS232 straight through cable. I've tried on Win98, W2K, and WinXP, none work. I know the cable is good because as soon as i get the error the receiver reboots. Can anyone help with this, i've read the guides and all that stuff, and i'ts supposed to be pretty straight forward. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!

beaver falls
Unregistered guest
Replace your cable..for sure 100%

chicago
Unregistered guest
This means nothing:

I know the cable is good because as soon as i get the error the receiver reboots.

Either bad serial port or cable,like beaver said..

enesaga
Unregistered guest
Would usb-db8 work for this also?

chicago
Unregistered guest
nope..

1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a STRAIGHT through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird and Pansat 2700 uses null modem (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned off, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use SERIAL port #1 if you can.

3. If you do not have a working SERIAL port, you MUST install one or use a computer that has one.

enesaga
Unregistered guest
Ok. got the new cable [straight through db9 f-f]. still no go, same thing. I've got three different computers with different OS's [XP, W2k, 98], and it's the same thing on all of them.
1. everything turned off - pc-receiver connected
2. power on receiver - wait till it turns on - hit the download button
3. no download progress - just get the message that the update failed and receiver reboots
4. Tried same thing but hiting the send button while ---- is still showing.
5. I Read all the guides and forums on dsscomumity and some forums here. none of the things work.

- I just can't imagine that both cables are bad and that it won't work on either of the three computers. Currently I have Al7bar 2.4 or 2.7 (not sure) firmware on the receiver, and that's how i got it. I'm trying the 269 or 276 fortec bins. Is there any settings that i need to change on my pc? I've done firmware upgrades before, and it's pretty simple, not sure why this thing won't work. How do i check if serial port is installed and how to install one? In device manager under Ports(COM & LPT) I have Communications Port(COM1). < Is this the indication it's installed? Any help is appreciated on this. Thanks!! Enes

enesaga
Unregistered guest
By the way, i got this receiver in April of this year. I read some place that newer receivers use usb-db9.

helping hand
Unregistered guest
enesaga...almost right. it should be this order.

1. power switch of the back OFF.
2. connect rs232 from pc to reciever.
3. turn power switch ON until you see some numbers appear on the front panel.
4. hit the power button of the front of the reciever OFF, the middle button, you will see the time clock appears after 1-2 seconds.
5. now, try your download...note: make sure you point to the file with the right directory and path.
6. wait until you see the "complete" dialog appears, then click OK.

you can't go wrong with this instruction, my friend got it right thru the first time. for me, i have done over 10 times, none has failed.

good luck

enesaga
Unregistered guest
I've already tried every possible way, and what you just listed (it's all in the how-to guides).
My receiver reboots right before I get the "Flash update failed" error message, and this tells me there's some kind of communication between computer and receiver. I think i'm just going to leave it at that and give up (although i hate to give up).

gomer p
Unregistered guest
its either the cable or the serial port...that simple.

Username: Fuideny

Hey I have the same problem flashing my fortec (Flash update fail). I also have a pansat 2500 that i flashed with the same cable and computer. So I know that it's not the cable or the serial port. I also got my fortec receiver about two months ago so maybe we do need a different cable

enesaga
Unregistered guest
Chris,
Does your receiver reboot when you try to update? So far i've tried on three different computers, so i know serial ports are good. I bought cable as it said in the guide (RS232 f-f DB9 straight through) ... pretty simple, unless i need a different kind of cable. Chris if you figure it out please share...

Yes my receiver reboots when I try to update but the flash update always fails. I bought the receiver with the software already in it so I'm not sure what exactly was used. I'll try to see if I can find out what the problem is. We both got our receivers around the same time so maybe something was changed.

Bronze Member
Username: 316duke

Post Number: 17
try flashing to the factory bin then to the hew bin

Post Number: 3
I can't flash any bin. I,ve tried factory, 276, 272,. Always flash failed

french fry
Unregistered guest
I'm telling you,ITS THE CABLE!...GET A NEW ONE!...this is very simple,why don't you listen!

french fry
Unregistered guest
chris and enesaga...neither one of U say if U have night rider lights and provide very little info....suggest U downlaod the Ultra boot repair file from dsscommunity. com File share FTA area and fiollow thw instructions...its very simple..

french fry
Unregistered guest
Ultra boot repair kit.zip
(size: 1035.4 KB last modified: 06-20-2005 )

Post Number: 4
LISTEN. MY CABLE IS FINE!!!! I used it to download my pansat. I don't have night rider lights and i have the ultra boot repair but I can't download it because it fails with everything!!! If there is another cable that I should try other then the rs 232 then I would love to here your suggestions. Everything I have works fine for my pansat so I know my cable is fine and so is my port

best bet
Unregistered guest
Well since you know everything IS fine,then you should have TV!...or you have a bad receiver.

french fry
Unregistered guest
Again since you know everything is good,now you will have to Jtag the receiver.

french fry
Unregistered guest
here's what others have tried with that flash failed problem...some had luck by switching to com4...others slowed the baud rate...some jtaged it.

http://forums.al7bar. tk/showthread.php?t=57198&page=2&p p=15&highlight=jtag+ultra

fishyguy
Unregistered guest
dosent anyone read anymore!! all of these ??s have been answerd dozens of times. most of u i know can read. stop asking them over and over and do your homework .its so easy a caveman could do it. so stop being lazy and read once in awhile. when nag2 gets here everyones going to be tight lipped unless you know whats going on your going to be lost
read raed read read read read read read read

If the question has been answered why don't you tell me where to find it. My receiver works fine the only thing I can't do is download the new autoroll. I thought it might have been my receiver but I see there are a few other people with the same problem and it seems we all just recently bought our receivers. I've flashed numerous receivers and never have I come across this problem and everybody else I know can't figure it out either. We're stumped but it's no big deal because dish is going down in the fall so I'll just keep putting the keys in manually

ron10
Unregistered guest
new codes please!!!1

Silver Member

Post Number: 482
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

They are there.

enesaga
Unregistered guest
Chris,
You just need to go and get the usb-db9 cable and you should be good to go. I got the cable at radio shack, plugged it in, and it worked the first time. Thanks you guys for all the help!!

I went and bought the usb db9 cable and it dosen't work. Doesn't even reboot the receiver. Tried on two different computers. Oh well it don't matter, receiver will be useless in two months anyway

Username: N_enterprises

SATELLITE SOFTWARE CD WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED

NO NEED TO ASK ANYONE AT ANY FORUMS, NO ASKING FOR KEYS, THERE IS A PROGRAM ON HERE TO GET

KEYS YOURSELF, NO ASKING.

DIRECT CONTACT WITH MYSELF AND LOTS OF HELP. HOPE YOU DECIDE TO GET THIS CD AND MY

SUPPORT. I WILL GIVE PHONE SUPPORT AS WELL AS EMAIL SUPPORT TO GUIDE YOU STEP BY STEP TO GET YOU RUNNING.

This CD contains the automatic key finder to download to your receiver, and never input

keys manually again. It automatically finds the new key when channels go blank. Everytime.

Also included are the programs of Getkey and Keymaster, to bring up the latest keys in

case you need to input keys manually. Just in case.

THIS CD also contains INSTRUCTIONS and SOFTWARE for the PANSAT 2500A FREE TO AIR RECEIVER!

AND NOW OTHER RECEIVERS LIKE THE PANSAT 2700,PANSAT 3500, 5000HC, COOLSATT 4000, FORTEC ULTRA, DREAMBOXX, PANTEC, ARIZA

CYCLONE AND BLACKBIRD.

EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE, EVERYTHING ON ONE DISC!!

Get the channel lists you need to see Dish Network the same as the others do like this:

160 MTV
161 MTV 2
170 Nick - East
171 Nick - West
172 Disney - East
173 Disney - West
174 Toon Disney
180 ABC Family
181 PAX TV
182 Discovery Channel
260Trinity Broad.
261 Eternal Word
262 Sky Angel
264 Wisdom
300 HBO - East
301 HBO2 - East
496 PLAYBOYE -ESP

Get all Dish Network channels, wide open, for free!! Cool!!

YOU WILL ALSO GET HOW TO VIDEOS AND STEP BY STEP PICS OF SCREEN SHOTS OF MENUS ON TV
SCREEN ON HOW TO PROGRAM YOUR RECEIVER. COOL.

GET ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE BECAUSE I WILL GIVE 'FREE PHONE AND EMAIL SUPPORT' FOR YOUR SOFTWARE THAT YOU RECEIVE!!

CONTACT ME THRU MY EMAIL AT THE LEFT.
I HAVE SOLD OVER 200 OF THESE CD'S ON EBAY,
NORTHRIDGEENTERPRISES IS MY USERNAME ON EBAY, PLEASE CHECK MY FEEDBACK, AND YOU WILL BE UP AND RUNNING WITH DISH NETWORK.

Username: Kashif

Is there any way I can watch ATN Zee on my fortecstar ultra?

Anonymous

Help....

Everything was running fine but suddenly my receiver went blank. I see full quality and signal but no channels.
I tried new bin with new channel list on my Lifetime Ultra. Did this ever happen to anyone and how to solve it? I rechecked the Key and they are correct.
What do I need to do?
Where can I find changing TP? I lost the file with changes.

thanks.

chicago
Unregistered guest
do a reboot/reset..power off/on BACK of receiver

Username: Kashif

I need a new key for dish network, thnx in advance

Anonymous

Was up everyone,
One question,,,,,
All my channels on the FortecStar Ultra Lifetime,,Satalites like Echo6,8 and Echo 7, Nimiq 1, And Nimiq 2, etc.

Can u guys tel me how to fix this all up, and get these channels back up on the receiver. Peace........Need help,,Thanks

Anonymous

How can I watch dishnet work on my fortec i scaned on 110 and found around 1000 channels but all of them are scambled i punched a new key and also has very good signal and quality over 90. Please help me what i need to do one of my friend watching all od dish network channel. Please help me guys, thnx in advance

Unregistered guest
Please Help..
I have Fortec Ultra Receiver which was working with 110,119 and 61.5 sat. Now I have installed A Super Dish that gets me 110,119 and 121 Sat. through DP34 Switch. I have 94% strong signal and can get the EPG info when I go to a Channel. But the working Channels (Not the Nagra) now says 'Bad or Scrambled..' Is there any thing I need to change when I install a Super dish instead the normal Dish 500 or Dish 300.Please help as I have no TV...
Thanks guys..

Anonymous

I don't know if this helps, but a while ago I replaced my dish with a new oval 3 lnb dish and got the same scrambled channels. Went back to the single lnb and all was well again. I was told by someone to try three seperate dishes thru the switch.

Anonymous

This place has a great deal on the Fortec Ultra

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

Got mine in 2 days. Works Great!

TIMBONZO
Unregistered guest
GUY'S I HAVE A FORTEC ULTRA REICIEVER. RECENTLY I SWITCHED MY SATALITE FROM BELL TO DISHNET. AFTER GETTIN A GOOD SIGNAL I DID A SATALITE SEARCH AND SO ON AND GOT THE CHANELS. BUT NOW MY RECIEVER IS ON A CONTINUIS DOWNLOAD. IT GETS TO ABOUT 30 PERCENT AND FREEZES UP ON ME. IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME OH BY THE WAY I HAVE THE AUTO ROLL ON THIS REICEVER.

backswitch
Unregistered guest
try rebooting the reciever with the power switch on the back i have to do this every once and awhile

jdp
Unregistered guest
Like to know if anyone has installed SuperDish 121 to an Fortec Ultra Receiver? I am having problems with it...Thanks guys....

Anonymous

Hi,

Which would be better

Fortec 'STAR' Lifetime ULTRA or
Fortec Lifetime ULTRA?

Thanks..

Bronze Member
Username: Bekim

NY, NY USA

Post Number: 22
I like C*olsat much better, easier to program and is the mercedes benz of all sat recievers.

LK
Unregistered guest
-MABLE LEAF)-Is a azz o..:USELESS PILE OF CRAP".

Username: Decko

Toronto, Ontario Canada

hey every one
i am new here i wont to ask you some thing
i have fortec ultra lite and i gat 110 signal but i dont have no channels only 8
some one help me please
thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us