Archive through March 25, 2005

Anonymous

Nagra Vision is in the process to swap their North American satellite providers (Echostar/Dishnetwork & BellXpressvu) to the new Nagra2 card which has been working uncompromised in Europe for a while now.
The rival company NDS which operates Directv in North America have switched their customers to the new card around April (according to Helen)and that ended all the piracy for DTV system... it looks like the end is coming soon for the NagraVision piracy also.
The estimated time for the swap is mid April for BellXpressvu and around Aug for the American counterpart Echo*.
Echo* is also going ahead with the move to switch their current video format MPEG-2 to more efficient MPEG-4 format and they are also looking to add more HDTV to their line up.
BillyGo

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what is the storey
about a swap of dishnet and nagra 1 to (nagra 2)
in the very near future , which in turn will make all FTA receivers useless , any one have any input on this pease post it here

LK
Unregistered guest
very similiar to DTV switching from HU/P3 cards to P4/5 cards...a change in the ENCRYPTED (coded scrambeled) air datastream that they use to send satellite TV signals..

Username: Jiza88

La, Ca Us

Post Number: 1
does anyone know if the bin file for fortec and pan sat are the same

LK
Unregistered guest
no..they are different

go to below ...better forums and info and all files

Ecoustics here doesn't allow to type TK..so must type T*K..(al7bar.t*k remove the *)

Unregistered guest
OK. i GOT A FORTEC ULTRA AND KNOW ALL THE INFO. ON THE KEYS N STUFF BUT WHEN I GO TO THE CODE OPTION THERE IS NOTHING THERE. WHEN CAN I GET THE .BIN FILE OR PROGRAM TO ENABLE THIS CODE OPTION SO THAT I COULD PUT IN THE KEYS. IS THERE SOME TYPE OF FLASH I NEED TO DO? PLEASE EMAIL ME ON INFO AND MAYBE THE NECESSARY FILES.

Unregistered guest
is the fortec or pansat better?

LK
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

LK
Unregistered guest
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

B I G SCAMMERS.........STAY AWAY >>>>PEEPS

LK
Unregistered guest
huh?

Noone believes U
Unregistered guest
We all now UR not the true LK so stop impersonating because noone will believe UR LK.
He was the most knowlegable dude on the hole site so stop before something awful may happen to U.

Username: Saad786

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 4
does anyone know here when dishnetwork will be stop workin and why???

Mikes
Unregistered guest
Dish Network Hacks !

No receiver card or programmer needed !

CLICK HERE

The popular T911 Loader/unlooper is a benchmark in the world of hu unloopers With the T911 dss unlooper you can unloop, clean, read, and load
HU cards with ease. A hard shell case and serial cable are all included with this t911 unlooper package. This is a professionally designed and Technical Specifications
The t911 can flash with every known flash for HU cards This unlooper is a closed Circuit 3 Layer Multi-Plex Board this hu unlooper is a high-grade ceramic
To get started quickly and easily we offer Combo of the Mikobu III USB + One Year HU Script Support and HU Card. Start Quickly and Easily to Watch Free !

Username: Jiza88

La, Ca Us

Post Number: 3
thanks for the response... i will check it out

Basha
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the new code/s?

Username: Corncapri

need new code pleez help me.

Anonymous

Charges have been filed against an Ontario man after Kingston RCMP discovered several satellite systems set up in a Picton, ON home which were being used to demonstrate signal piracy.

Members of the Kingston RCMP Federal Enforcement Section executed a
search warrant at the home Feb. 10, 2005 and found three satellite systems located throughout the home.

Legal "free to air" receivers had been modified to receive encrypted signals from Bell Express Vu and other satellite systems.

The search came after an investigation was conducted with the assistanc of the Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association and charges were laid Feb. 24, 2005.

"The theft of satellite signals cost various industries an estimated $300 Million last year. The RCMP is committed to continuing to investigate this type of illegal activity," RCMP Sgt. Sandy Fraser said of the offences under the Radio Communications Act and the Criminal Code of Canada.

Gerd Herbeck, 62, of Picton, ON, is charged with four counts of possession of illegal satellite equipment and four counts of theft of communications. He is scheduled to make his first court appearance May 11, 2005 in Picton.

Post Number: 2

a friend of LK
Unregistered guest
3-22-05 Dishnetwork rolled keys again... Key 00 is now the active key and it is as follows

Key 00=B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5
Key 01=0B 51 9E B7 EB 20 E7 4D

BTW keys are for dishnetwork..the FTA receiver pansat,fortec...its all the same keys...receiver make/model doesn't matter...U just input them differently based upon either pansat,fortec,BB etc...It's posted 1000x here in these forums, the How To...If U want to have these FTA "toys" learn the basics..

BTW...many more canadian sites will go down,especially those selling DTV activations...Be careful...use ONLY the reputable sites listed in that thread here or go to satscams.com for the LINK to Trusted sites,which is posted here 1000x also...

Anonymous

thanks sir

momwith4kids
Unregistered guest
Fortec Lifetime Ultra....scrambled or bad channel. How do I fix this? Shutting off the receiver doesn't work.

teenagerwith 6kids
Unregistered guest
New keys...reset receiver...rescan

momwith4kids
Unregistered guest
tried new keys they didn't work. System was set up for us with no book. How do you reset receiver and rescan?

IGGY
Unregistered guest
...how to enter codes in REX-1 receiver
thanx

Boston
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

Username: Newark

is there a new nagravision code? Please help?

Boston
Unregistered guest
Read this...where U been tha past year?...old news really,nagra2 is here NOW!...we've been hacking nagra1 for years..until nagra2 is beginning now..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/128511.html

can someone please send new code as of March 22

Boston
Unregistered guest
They are right here..its free and safe site..and guests are permitted..

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

Remove the * from the .ne*t link above..copy/paste it (all of it) into your browser...the link is the latest files and keys..

thanks

Anonymous

wats the new code?

Anonymous

never mind found it indian works

what is the code????

clarence
Unregistered guest
Don't you people read like the 10 posts before you write a question post?.Maybe your answer is already posted.The new keys are posted in this topic and 3 people just asked "what are the new codes"?Is this some sort of joke or a special ed forums?

momwkids .BACK of receiver,power OFF,then power ON, thats a reset.Rescan just means a blind or autoscan,just like you must have already done at least once before to get any channels.

Kash
Unregistered guest
Is there any new code after march 22 , because its not working more. Also is there any way i can watch zee, sony on my fortec. thanks in advance

clarence
Unregistered guest
3 -22 code works fine,no new code since then..U did something wrong..reset the resceiver

Username: Human

Post Number: 10
hi does anybody know why the new keys are not working for dishnet.. for fortec reciever...info please thank you ..

Kash
Unregistered guest
I did reset my fortec but still not getting with 3-22 code.

tammy
Unregistered guest
does any one know the Dish Network Provider ID?
I have typed in Proder ID as 00 01 Key Number 00 and Key B3 E1 Df 37 53 75 8A B5 but still no pics. I would appreciate help from amyone. Thanks

Boston
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEY00 CHANGE

How to fix:

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Now reset the receiver..Power OFF back of receiver,wait 1 minute,power ON

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.
FOR FORTEC ULTRA:

Press MENU on the remote control
Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (Could also be 1668 or 1688)
Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Go down to NAGRAVISION and press OK
Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says DISH NETWORK
Go down to KEY NUMBER, change to 00
Enter the following KEY with your remote control (enter latest key code)

B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5

Now press OK,
Now press EXIT once
Then right side arrow and enter 1668, this will turn ON, KEYCODE FUNCTION
Then press EXIT twice to turn off the on screen menu and you are almost finished,
Now reset the receiver..Power OFF back of receiver,wait 1 minute,power ON

Now ready to watch TV.

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

anny
Unregistered guest
Hey, does anyone know the keys for ExpressVu (ExpressVu 91?). On my Fortec, the ExpressVu 91 and Dishnet19 do not work. Whiel the Dishnet10 does. So I'm wondering if I need certain keys for them?

Boston
Unregistered guest
Bev has not changed keys since Nov 2003,so if ever worked since then,U don't need the bev keys again...dishnet 119 just changed key00 3-22,and its posted above your post..and if the Dishnet 110 works,then your problem is NOT any keys!...U must have changed the dishnet key00 already since Thursday 3-22,if U are getting the 110..try back of receiver power OFF,wait 1 minute,the power ON...then do a autoscan,if necessary

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 5
Listen Guys I Have this Key insert in my recevier B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5 and the only channels that are coming is english, ppv, 2sports channel plz someone tell me how to get the third sport channel because cricket is going to come soon at 11 0'clock also ary and geo is not coming. By the way what is autoscan???

Help me out, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Boston
Unregistered guest
hey...cricket is history...channels went to Nagra2 today..

channel 457 on 110
channel 471 on 61

Username: J1988

iI need help on my lifetime ultra reciever i tried to upload it my self i connected to the computer and everything and when i check in the MENU the code option it wasnt there how do i get it back my e-mail is jonathangalvan25@hotmail.com plz send the information to my e-mail

Boston
Unregistered guest
just follow the instructions..try again,unplug first..if U know nothing at all then go here..FTA area

[link removed]

av
Unregistered guest
I have the latest key but the question is How do you get Indian channels to work? anyone?

sheeba
Unregistered guest
I think Indian channels went nagra 2..

Anonymous

does anyone know why indian channel stop coming on fortec reciever?

Unregistered guest
P4 Scripts, P4 Loaders visit www.p4-support.com

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 100
ignore this fcuking scamming piece of shite...that site is a fcuking joke...only order from there if you are retarded...

Username: R_e_g

DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE NEW KEYS FOR DISH NETWORK?
AND WHAT IS GOING ON IT'S GOING DOWN ALMOST EVERY SECOND DAY?

HERE IS THE NEW KEYS
11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Unregistered guest
Thanks for the new key.

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 7
hey REGGIE i did put the new but the channels are still now coming, reply me as soon as possible.

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 8
hey REGGIE i did put the new but the channels are still now coming, reply me as soon as possible and i need a key for 00.

Unregistered guest
HEY SALAD BIN.......HERE IS THE NEW KEYS
11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

Anonymous

Does anyone knows a web site whre i can down load a prog. for fortech.

Thanks..............................

Username: Guapapeligrosa

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Hi everyone does anyone know the new key for dish network is down againg.

Thanks alot

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Please Please anyone the new key for dish network

Thanks so so so very much

Anonymous

the key for FTA dish network has just been change does anyone knoe the new key.

Thanks.........

Anonymous

The key for FTA dish network they just change the key does anyone know the new key .
Please anyone help me thanks.............

Username: Bigjohnson

anon and others ran some errands came home and my was down also. make sure both 00 and 01 look EXACTLY like this, I'm back on!!!! enjoy!!! by the way i'm on key 00
Key 00 - d5 6f bb 83 00 d8 b0 4e
Key 01 - 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

Anonymous

Please help..................

anyone knows any new keys.

Thanks

Anonymous

KEY 00 (active)
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Thanks key 00 D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E is working.
Thanks so much.

Kash
Unregistered guest
I just tried new key00 D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E , its not working with my fortec, the message comming that(data is being downloaded) what should i do, i reset my reciever already, plz help, thanks in advance

Anonymous

Don't yell at me! I'm brand new to using the satellite and the guy who sold it to me feels that I should know all the web sites by osmosis or something.
I have tried all the new codes and none are working. My screen says 'downloading information' and then 'please input data'.
I have no idea what this means. please help.

did u enter the keys in the right place.
u have to go to dish network and enter them there. and after u do that press OK and it will save the keys and then it will be OK, maybe u should try to reset the reciver, shut it off first and then try the new keys .
good luck

Tan
Unregistered guest
anyone tell me how to get Indian Channels
please help me, I am getting all channels besides Indian

Graffiti
Unregistered guest
I also put in the new keys after pulling the power on the Fortec, no luck, still getting download data screen.
00: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
01: 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

ayospare
Unregistered guest
I'm new and I have a problem to input Letter F. If I press EPG for Letter F. Shown another screen and I press EPG and return but no Letter F. Please Help. Thanks

Graffiti
Unregistered guest
Sorry,
Now I'm getting 'Scrambled or Bad Channel' screen,
Help, please..

Kash
Unregistered guest
Hi Tan, just wana know which reciever do you have and are you getting pakistani channels also like Geo, ARY and Prime tv and also tell me plz which key you are using rightnow, plz reply soon, thanx in advance

Kash
Unregistered guest
Is there anybody who is getting pakistani channels like Geo, ARY and Prime on fortec reciever plz reply with valid key, thanx in advance

Boston
Unregistered guest
graff...try reset the receiver first..then re-enter keys if necessary,then reset again..

reset = Back of receiver power OFF,wait 1 minute,Power ON...(not the remote)

Graffiti
Unregistered guest
Thanks Boston, I tried that. Also got tired and re-flashed the Fortec. Still nothing. Aggghh.

Tan
Unregistered guest
Kash, here are new keys
00-B3 E1 DF 37 53 75 8A B5
01-11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B
Besides Indian & Pakistani I am getting all Channels

Graffiti
Unregistered guest
Huh! Two different 00 keys???

Tan
Unregistered guest
HELLO, ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO GET
82 WEST Thanks in advance

inspiron
Unregistered guest
Anyone has problem on Fortec receiver after change key, please make sure your "Key Code Function" is on. I had problem yesterday because it had been turned off accidently. I bet most case that you have entered key correctly but still had problem was caused by this setting.
Good Luck.

Graffiti
Unregistered guest
Hi ins, how do you check 'Key Code Function'?

inspiron
Unregistered guest
Menu, <right>, <right>, <down>, <down>, OK,
(type in password: 1010 or 1688>
(then you can see KeyCode Function is on or off)
use <left> or <right> to turn on or off it.
Do not forget tell me does it fix your problem.

Graffiti
Unregistered guest
Thanks Boston, thanks Ins. I turned Key Code Function and wham it's all there. I appreciate it.

Anonymous

This new little program that get the keys instantly. you can download it and keep it on your desktop. this and much more can be found in the fta files section of hashu. FTA INFO

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Thank you eveyone for their help i love you guys
You people are the best.

Los Quiero mucho. thanks..............so much

To all..

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 11
Kash and Tan: where do u guys live?? because i live in Toronto I just got my receiver FORTEC 2 months ago and i never knew that this (Nagra 2 thing!!) will happen to me. Now can u guys tell me what channels r u getting because i am only getting english channels and are you getting sport channel the one for cricket. Reply me
Thanks

Boston
Unregistered guest
471 and 475 are gone...nagra2

Latest working keys..

-- Posted by Boston on Thursday, March 24 2005

Key 00: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
Key 01: 11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B

Iwishihadtheanswer
Unregistered guest
Lifetime Ultra Channel code..
I click MENU
Then side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
There is no "CODE" option
Can anyone help !!!!
Thanks Mike

Unregistered guest
Key 00: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
its work for fortec star life time ultra

Username: Spinner26

maroun,
I can't get my fortec working.
Do you enter key 00 only, or do you have to enter key 01 as well?

What do people mean when they say the "active" key?

Username: Spinner26

after I put the codes in and exit then I go back to see them, they are different?
What am I doing wrong?
I am from Toronto. Anyone else from Toronto? I would like to talk to you over the phone if you know how to help me get my Fortec working.

Imanidiot!
Unregistered guest
I was from Toronto once. But now I am not. I can't even remember where it is!

Brandon W.
Unregistered guest
I once new a chick from torono mane amy

Imanidiot!
Unregistered guest
Ah yes, Amy. She turned out to be a he!

eruditioninc
Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP

I have a Fortac Lifetime Ultra I am not able to change the Channel code..
I click MENU
Then side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
But "CODE" is not an option to chose from
PLEASE HELP !!!!

Unregistered guest
Thanks!!! I have a fortec star and the Key 00: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E just worked for me for dishnet.

Anonymous

Hi

Does anyone know the new key for dish network it just went down againg.

Thanks so much
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us