Bev/Dish going down soon

Boston
Unregistered guest
Also remember FTA and both Bev (1 month) and Dish (6 months)will not be hacked any longer due to nagra2..so now is NOT a good time to be buying any FTA or other hardware,unless u want to watch legit FTA,which is something that people need to start checking out for themselves...Put the factory flash back on your FTA,and see what U get for channels...or realign the roof dish to try other satellites for most/best FREE legit channels on your FTA in your geographical location..This is for real,nagra2..we can have a repeat of DTV p4/5 situation..Everyone should start thinking ahead here and testing their FTA for the legit 'Non encrypted" (coded/scrambled) channels they can receive..HERE IS WHERE WWW.LYNGSAT.COM CAN REALLY HELP YOU OUT..there are NO alternatives (unless either nagra 2 or DTV gets hacked) except for either legit DTV,Dish, or Bev subscriprions

Boston
Unregistered guest
As U all can see,Dishnetwork is changing keys VERY frequently now...and its going to get worse and more often..Bev is just about done now,but Dish is closer than U think!..

Dish is swapping cards daily now and very heavily mailing the new UNHACKED Nagra 2 YELLOW subscribed cards...with the new cards,there is a letter staing that ALL new cards will be sent and Nagra2 will be completed on 4-26..this affects NOT only subscribers but ALL FTA users who hack dishnetwork..the end is very clear and near..U see daily,channels dropping from both dish and Bev now..I'm trying to be optimistic about a nagra2 hack,BUT there isn't one now and the Europeans have had nagra2 for over 2 years and still can't hack it..Be prepared for the worse and don't be surprised by the daily loss of channels...its inevitable...but hope for the best or possibly a P4/5 DTV hack...SAD BUT TRUE!...I still say ,share a DTV sub if U can..

BTW..the order of channel lost is usually...po*rn,PPV's,premium movie channels,ethnic ,sports,then regular basic channels..

LK'sMOM
Unregistered guest
thats bullshit nagra2 has been hacked for a year in europe...do your f*cking homework.

Boston
Unregistered guest
ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE..NOT HACKED...evenm a moron knows that,if he knew anything about DSS

WOW...GOOD NEWS
Unregistered guest
I HEARD THE KIKAPOO INDIANDS HAVE THE NIAGARA 2 HACK. THEY ARE GONNA GET ZILLIONAIRES

cleveland rocks
Unregistered guest
C@P from Boston..aka lk...aka..applebee
I still say ,share a DTV sub if U can..

This idiots a dave mole plain and simple!!!!!!!!
hes even promoting his dave site..lol..whata a looser

eral
Unregistered guest
is there any key codes to get my channels back on bell

Dallas
Unregistered guest

Current BEV Keys
AUX0 is active, changed Tue Nov 18 20:00:00 2003
AUX0: 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81
AUX1: 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA

Current Dish Keys
KEY0 is active, changed Fri Mar 25 18:00:00 2005
KEY0: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
KEY1: C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41

Be_Serious
Unregistered guest
hi
f there is a hack for Nagra2 then post the link or something dont fire bullets in open air....

Boston
Unregistered guest
I have heard very few say N2 has been hacked,but they are usually reliable sources "in the know"....BUT Most say NO way!...and then I have also read/heard that it WAS hacked about 1 year ago,but only for a very short time,and holes were closed,changes made, and N2 is NOT hacked..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Every time the Dishnet keys are changed U should think of this thread...the key changes are the start of the end...Bev is so close to the end,they don't even need to bother with any key changes..BUT Dish wants FTA gone and now!...and now is just the beginning of the end of FREE Dishnet ...hate to be doom and gloom but reality is here and now..

Anonymous

max 2000 with the files from saveandreplay.com and i am getting nagra 2 channels 3 that are being broadcasted!

Anonymous

what dish network channels in nagra2 are you getting? why only 3 channels if you this max2000 has a fix for nagra2?

Unregistered guest
There is a Nagra 2 hack out there. I know but I haven't releaed it yet. I am waiting for the steeam to go down before I release it so I can get top dollar. I will also release the P4 and P5 hack as well at the same time. So wait until then and everyone can have HDTV on DSS.

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest
hello hackmaster when you relese I want one I pay you 100 american US dollars ok

Username: 1kewlndn

BC

Post Number: 1
hello,can i get one of these dishes also

Unregistered guest
Sure you all may purchase the new scripts. Membership will have its privelages. $100 per year. Of course you will have to purchase our exclusive loader that only we make. Those will go for $199. Release date will be September 29, 2005. This date is tentative of course. You will need to send checks to an undisclosed PO box to be announced later.

FireSting
Unregistered guest
Won't there be other sites offering this, so called, Nagra 2 fix for the AVR and Atmega's?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Don't belive any of this BS about Nagra2 being hacked or P4/5 hacked ..pull your heads out!...IF and when Nagra2 or P4/5 stream/cards possibly gets hacked,every site will be offering whatever fix is necesaary...For FTA receivers and nagra2, rumor is a new chip will be needed and U will have to mod your receivers,and again thats ONLY rumor..

BTW...all this "nagra2 ready" FTA receivers being sold now are BOGUS..none actually get nagra2 channels...only Dishnet subscribers with new Dish yellow cards can get Nagra2 channels..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
It's Official: BEV Dies April 20th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With our continuous efforts to improve our technology we have been sending you new Smartcards for your Bell ExpressVu equipment. We have asked you to replace the old cards with the new ones sent, since the programming will slowly require the new Card to function.

It is now time for our next step in the switchover to the new generation Smartcards. Please note that in the following week Bell ExpressVu will be changing over a set of channels to the new Aladin card. The following are the dates of our next switch over:

April 4th - Movie channels such as TMN and Movie Central will require the new SmartCards

April 6th - Messages will appear scrolling at the bottom of the screen that a new card is needed, on all French premium channels(not Basic) such as RDS, Serie Plus, Canal Vie... These messages will not appear if the Card has already been swapped.

April 7th - Messages will appear scrolling at the bottom of the screen that a new card is needed, on all Sports channels such as TSN, Sportsnet, Golf, Speed... These messages will not appear if the Card has already been swapped.

Please note that changes similar to these will follow continuously until all channels have been moved over to the new generation cards. The deadline for this, is set for

April 20th 2005. To avoid any inconvenience please proceed with swaps ASAP. If you have any comments or concerns, please contact our Help Desk at 1-877-298-9173 weekdays during the hours of 9:00ET to 18:00ET."

Bosox
Unregistered guest
No offense, but these are the harsh facts:

1. There is no hack at this time for Nagra 2.

2. Only a few channels are in Nagra 2 now .But, who knows?

3. There is no hack for the P4.

4. We don't know when -- if ever the P4 will be cracked. It may never be.

5. We don't know when -- if ever Nagra 2 will be hacked - but there are rumors that it will. But who knows?

6. When you buy a FTA, all the manufacturer promises is that it will work on FREE (unscrambled) TV during the warrantee.

7. FTA receivers will always be able to view the FREE stations and there are thousands of them out there now. But again who knows? The manufacturers did not promise you stations to watch either.

8. The next time there is an ECM, (we do not know how long it will be till the next ECM) and how long it will take to get a fix or even if it will be so serious that there never will be a fix. PCI cards should have the least downtime because they are open sourced and more flexible. But no one can guarantee anything.

9. Receivers are at the mercy of unknown coders who are providing free fixes for unknown reasons. Perhaps it is to sell receivers? But when a new model comes along, who knows what happens to the old one? Case in point, the original BB owners were told that they need to pay for a chip upgrade or their expensive (about $500) units would no longer work. Many loaded a flash that had a time bomb that turned those who did not pay to upgrade their units into doorstops.

10. So far, with popular brands such as Pansats, Fortecs, etc. the support has been excellent. In fact, the most recent flashes to fix key changes and ECM's have been posted within hours of the ECM!

11. However, with FTA, we can't demand a fix because no one owes us anything -- it is a favor from anonymous sources. For the most part, nobody promised anything other than true FTA. It is an exciting hobby for those who enjoy testing. And it does require some work and some luck. But it is NOT an easy plug and play solution to FREE pay TV.

12. So the bottom line is, the only sure way of seeing Pay TV all the time is to pay to subscribe. Otherwise you pays your money and takes your chances. It's a gamble.

13. And like playing cards or the horses or craps, if you do not want to risk your money -- you play it safe and do not play the game.

The choice is yours. But now you have a better idea of your choices. I hope this helps.

Anonymous

I left my subscription card out for about a month an d now it dosnt work. if i call be what do i tell them when they ask why my card has been out for a month.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
are U serious?...tell them anything...was gone away,and pulled it out...dog ate it...was doing room construction

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 261
you can tell them that it was stuck between your wife's asscheeks...they will probably beleive you on that one...ROTF

newbie1951
Unregistered guest
will my atmega 128 plastic black card with pins on it work after April 20. this is new for me, just learning how things work, apparently too late

zimdog
Unregistered guest
Bev is gone NLT 20-28 April...Dish probably August or close to it..

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 331
Hey rimdog...I thing you are retarded...Bev is right but Dish will be gone by June...they already started to take channels away...won't be long azzwipe...

HACKMASTER
Unregistered guest
Why does knee grow always run his mouth? I have yet to find one item that he has posted to help anyone in the DSS community. All I actually see is that he knows how to say fucck and call people retards. Does he live on this board? Yack, Yack Yack but yet he says nothing. Please someone get this kid an adult video so he can jack off and we won't have to listen to him. I am tired of listening to his sexually frustrating rantings.

hiker
Unregistered guest
Here are some of the offical switch to Nagra2 Dish dates: (nagra2 = no more available on FTA or hack,unless you subscribe with the new yellow card)

ASHOW 485 {4/6}
FNTSY 492 {4/6}
TXTSY 496 {4/6}
TEN 495 {4/13}
ULTIM 493 {4/13}
TCLIP 494 {4/13}
PLBY 497 {4/20}

jon demarco
Unregistered guest
In the event that dish goes down in sept there are many other chans available on real free to air. We have been hearing rumors that the Nag2 has been comprimised but for now we think people should buy only if assuming it will drop by sept.

Unregistered guest
Adolescents and scammers are all I see here..

chupacabra
Unregistered guest
This is scary

Strange corpse has some muttering the word 'chupacabra'

Last Update: 02/10/2005 11:15:05 PM
By: Reed Upton
Video

Some New Mexicans say it's the weirdest thing they've ever seen: a creature -- and that's the best word to describe it -- found on Albuquerque's West Mesa.

To some, it's simply intriguing. To others, it's downright scary. The creature belongs to Robert Wheeler.

"It was found out on the West Mesa," says Wheeler. "A friend of mine was out there shooting and kicked it out of the dirt."

"It looks like a gargoyle" said Wheeler's friend Steve Garcia. "It has these sponge-like lips."

Garcia and Wheeler say Hispanics seem most affected by the creature -- and what it might be.

"[To people of] Spanish heritage, it's the chupacabra," says Wheeler. "The goat sucker is what they call it."

A Google search will reveal many images of what people imagine the mythical chubacabra ranging from a demented Grinch-like beast to something more closely resembling the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Wheeler delivered the creature to a New Mexico Game and Fish office where Eyewitness News 4 shot video of it -- and recorded responses from people entering the office on regular business only to see the dried corpse. They weren't sure what to make of it.

"Any guess as to what it could be," Eyewitness News 4's Tom Joles asked one of the drop-ins.

"Something prehistoric, I assume," answered the viewer.

After doing some research, Eyewitness News 4 has concluded that the creature probably lived in the ocean at one time and probably isn't either a chupacabra or an alien. Eyewitness News 4 at 10:00 on Friday will explore what the creature may have been.

canker
Unregistered guest
NAG2 HAS NOT BEEN HACKED.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

nguy3n_van
Unregistered guest
dude... THERE IS A CRACK!!! I MADE IT!! IT WORKS!

first off in order to crack nagra 2 this is what u need

1. a nagra 2 card
2. a hammer or an axe

you have two choices

1. to hack
2. to crack

if u hack.. use the axe and hack it

if u want to crack it.. use the hammer and start hammering it until in cracks

i have tried both methods! it works!!

Anonymous

The dates for Bev to switch that one guy posted have not happened.Other than the misturbation channels I get everything still.I dont misterbate anyway because I have the best wife that a man could dream of.Misterbation is not good for you anyway.My point Bev is not meeting their dates for cut off,could be months longer.

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 86
It will happen on the end of the month if not sooner. The big question is will the coders release the fix know or later or will it go underground.

Merz
Unregistered guest
I hear free to air is going down soon, anyone know if a they are any other solutions..is there a p4 hack comming out soon?

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 29
P4 never going to happen.

cartman
Unregistered guest
yep.......rumor is dave going cardless nexr year

Anonymous

or sooner

Bronze Member
Username: Jderek

Post Number: 23
if Dave goes cardless will they replace all the receivers on your sub? Will 8 people in different places be able to share a sub the same way they are now? Thanks DJ

sabre tooth
Unregistered guest
PPV goes down on Bev April 28th and a bunch of others like tsn and sports net go down june 6th or so soon it will be the CBC and thats it.

Sabre Tooth

LK
Unregistered guest
Derek...don't worry about that til/if it comes...I do NOT see DTV changing and going cardless...if they do,then people would just send the activated receivers instead of activated cards to their buds/family....

BTW...how bout them Red Sox!!!!...they usually begin bad,so this is a plus...just the opposite of the Yanks!

Noon
Unregistered guest
actually when peeps say "cardless" it doesnt mean "without" a card......it means that the card's circuit is inside and part of the receiver

stanIey
Unregistered guest
huh?

homo_thug
Unregistered guest
just like dishnet's 311 IRD's cards are imbedded into the receiver

LK
Unregistered guest
that is true technically...BUT as most know it,there is NO card to pull out and program like the present card..so for most the rumors are about a "cardless" receiver..

Bronze Member
Username: Jderek

Post Number: 24
LK....am working on getting a shared sub when I read this thread and got a bit worried.Plus there is another post that says they will have to be plugged into phone line. Any truth to that LK?
By the way you're correct..the Bosox look good...esp Schilling. The Yanks are really struggling..they need to return to Billy Ball and scratch out some runs. Thanks for the info.DJ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
You don't have to have the phone line pluged in.

still wacking off
Unregistered guest
ok guys......today was wednesday and playb0y channel is still on......so maybe dishnet is gonna give us a break :-)

LK
Unregistered guest
Maple Leaf is correct...no phone lines needed with DTV sub..

LK
Unregistered guest
Just a quick FYI for those who may not already know, there's been an extension on some of the ethnic channels being switched to N2. Dishnet

PLBY -- 04/20 - 04/27
PLBYE -- Unknown at this time. - Still unknown

MEGA 602 4/20 - 05/04
ERT 603 4/20 - 05/04
KINO 604 4/20 - 05/04
ANTEN 605 4/20 - 05/04
PLSAT 607 4/20 - 05/04
ITVN 608 4/20 - 05/04
TVN24 609 4/20 - 05/04

LK
Unregistered guest
Thats a BS link...just an unknown site selling FTA's...don't bother even opening it!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
Buy a dreambox it's the best out there.

OrIando
Unregistered guest
Bev is going down in 5 days but you can still watch dish (but no adult channels). Anyway I dont think bev was much better than dish. Even directv was better than dish.

knee grow's my biotch
Unregistered guest
bev goes down june 2nd all movies and all channels. So every one else is wrong but me.lol

LK
Unregistered guest
I see many posts have been deleted in this thread...I had posted a revised Bev shutdown schedule here with June 3 being the final day..except for a very few lingering channels on the 121

Username: Quizmaster2005

Post Number: 3
What are you guys talking about with DTV and Sub Bins? Is there still a way to get DTV? with a sub bin? let me know thanx, quiz

SparkDog
Unregistered guest
I have all channels with bev as well as ppv plyboy and all the goodies...don't know why everybody is complaining.

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
Ok NOT you can't con us so don't waste our time nut.

iSHoN
Unregistered guest
Hey guys i have great news. i'm sad to lose my dirty channels but i just saved hundreds of dollars by switching to GEICO.

krukaze
Unregistered guest
lol iSHoN that was a good one.

LK
Unregistered guest
Cardswap deadline officially announced by BEV

from newswire ca

"Bell Canada to Introduce New Signal Encryption System for its Satellite TV Service
New platform reinforces secure delivery of digital TV services to
customers across Canada as of July 2005

MONTREAL, May 27 /CNW/ - Bell Canada today announced the introduction of
a new signal encryption system for its Bell ExpressVu satellite TV service. As
of July 1, 2005, all television programming received by Bell ExpressVu
customers will be distributed on the new platform, the company's most
comprehensive initiative to-date to combat the industry-wide issue of signal
theft.
Last August, Bell ExpressVu began distributing SmartCards required to
support the new system to more than one million customers who purchased
digital TV receivers before September 2004. More than 92 per cent of this
subset of customers have received and installed the new SmartCards. All Bell
ExpressVu satellite receivers sold in Canada after August 2004 have been
equipped with technology to operate on the new security platform.
"Bell ExpressVu's distribution system is being transitioned to a new
encryption system for the benefit of our customers and broadcast partners,"
said Gary Smith, President, Bell ExpressVu. "By installing new SmartCards,
Bell ExpressVu customers are helping to fight signal theft, an illegal
activity under Canada's Radiocommunication Act that negatively impacts
Canadian actors, producers, broadcasters and distributors."
Programming on Bell ExpressVu's television service is encrypted for
transmission to its subscribers and then decrypted by digital receivers with
SmartCards or built-in security chips, developed in collaboration with
Nagravision, a world leader in digital security. Such security technologies
provide customers access to authorized pay-per-view programming and other
channels for which a monthly subscription has been purchased. Bell ExpressVu's
comprehensive card swap program is aligned with similar initiatives by other
North American direct-to-home TV providers.
Consumers with Bell ExpressVu hardware requiring the new SmartCard who
have not yet installed it are strongly encouraged to visit
xxx.expressvunewcards.xx for more information and support to complete a card
swap before July 1, 2005. Additional resources, including a demonstration of
how to conduct a card swap can be found at xxx.bell.ca/satellite/smartcard and
on Bell ExpressVu channel 286.

The transition to a new encryption system is another example of Bell
ExpressVu's efforts to combat the industry-wide issue of TV signal theft,
which include:

- Founding CASST (Coalition Against Satellite Signal Theft -
xxx.casst-ccvss.xx, an industry organization made up of concerned
television broadcasters, content providers and distributors from
across North America;
- Supporting the Canadian Government's efforts to amend the
Radiocommunication Act so that the penalties for satellite signal
theft reflect the severity of the crime;
- Launching a national public awareness campaign about TV signal theft;
- Implementing an effective inventory control system;
- Establishing best practices for retailers; and
- Prosecuting illegal satellite dealers."

THE_DON
Unregistered guest
is there a point of buyin dishnetwork now, or is it a waste of time because its going down

LK
Unregistered guest
Dishnet is switching to Nagra2 and ALL channels are available if U subscribe...otherwise U won't get any Dishnet TV after September...

THE_DON
Unregistered guest
THANKS, but the problem is i bought the dish, and i was suckered into buying a rom3 card or w/e for a hundred dollars, and my reciever still doesnt get any channels except for like 101, 103, 156, and some music channels, the lady told me the reciever has to be unlocked or something, or it could be that it needs to be reset, the thing is she wants to charge me another 100, i would like to know how to reset the reciever by myself, its an echostar dv3 generation 3000

LK
Unregistered guest
an unplug is a reset...BUT sounds like U need to learn the whole entire Dishnet plastic hobby,and that will take U months of reading and testing..and by then,it won't matter cause nagra2 will be here..Dishnet already has nagra2 channels that U cannot receive..U made an error in judgement...should have READ and done your homework BEFORE U bought!

THE_DON
Unregistered guest
i know, i got tricked
but say, the reciever is locked, can i unlock it, is there anyway, of watching without having to spend more money, even if it's till september

LK
Unregistered guest
yes...start reading...U might get it figured out by Sept..U will NEED to spend more money on a programmer and jtag and tsop lock..($60-$75)minimum..later,on your own now..find a reputable DSS Dishnet site and have at it!

THE_DON
Unregistered guest
can i reset the reciever completely, not by unplugging it, like completely, time passwords everything, like everything, so i wouldnt waste another 100 dollars.
like my reciever only get 101 103 490 some music chanels, and btv channels, and the card inside it is a brand new programmed rom 3
wat can i do to get the rest of the channels, and yes my dishes point correctly 110 and 119

deadhead
Unregistered guest
hello there. does anybody know if the IFC channel (#131) moved someplace else? did this happen to anybody else, or was it just to me? the rest of the dish channels are ok. (except adult channels, of course)

Unregistered guest
Does anyone REALLY know how to hack The new BEV system or NOT!!!

moose
Unregistered guest
yes we all do

Anonymous

I have Dish Network Is there anyway i can get more channel with out paying anything Or i could do something to the card...

LK
Unregistered guest
Last Edited on 5-26

Channel's That will be Moved to Nagra 2 Stream:-

RUSSIAN :- Only N2 06/01

RTVI -- 738 -- 06/01
RTVI+ - 739 -- 06/01

ARABIC :- ONLY N2 06/01

ART -- 758 -- 06/01
ARTMV- 759 -- 06/01
LBC -- 760 -- 06/01
ESC- 1 -- 762 -- 06/01
MBC -- 766- 06/01
ARTMU -- 781 -- 06/01

353 SCINE 119 6/1 Starz! Cinema East
354 SCINW 110 6/1 Starz! Cinema West
355 SBLCK 119 6/1 Black Starz! East
356 SK&FM 119 6/1 Starz! Family East

ZIKR -- 780 06/08

STRZW -- 351 - 06/08
SEDGE - 352 -- 06/08

ALJAZ -- 761 -- 06/15

Japan :- only N2 06/15/05
TVJPN -- 641 -06/15 (off 119)
TVJPN -- 675 -06/15 (off 121)

STARZ -- 350 -06/15

Channel's that have been moved to Nagra 2 Stream & Only Available By Subscribing....

DN's List

South Asian Channel's
ZEETV -- 03/16
TVASA -- 03/16
SET -- 03/16
ZCINE -- 03/16
B4U - 03/16
SETMX -- 03/16
DD- 792 03/16 (Doordarshan only on N2 new uplink)
SUNTV -- 03/16
K TV -- 03/16
GEMINI -03/16
SURYA -- 03/16
KAIRA -- 03/16
TEJA -- 03/16
UDAYA -- 03/16
NTV -- 03/16
TARA -- 03/16
CHNLI -- 03/16
ASIFM -- 03/16
SAWLD -- 03/16
AMDES -- 03/16
ALPHA PUNJABI (New uplink only on N2)
Zee TV Gujrat (New Uplink only on N2)

Urdu Package
PAKTV- 03/23
GEOTV- 03/23
ARYDI -- 03/23
ARYOW -- 03/23

PPV SPORTS -- 471 - 03/23
PPV SPORTS -- 457 - 03/23

DN's P*orn -
FNTSY -04/06
TXTSY -- 04/06
ULTIM -- 04/13
TCLIP -- 04/13
TEN -- 04/13
PLBY -- 04/27

ASHOW- 485 -- UNKNOWN DATE

Italian -A La Carte - RAI International -N2 4/20/2005 598,600 or 601 or 728,729 (Suppose to gone yet works in mini video durin EPG Check can't get on full screen, strange -- will try to post a picture soon so the FTA will probably pick these up as well)
RAIRD 598 4/20
RAI 600 04/20
RAI 601 4/20
VIDIT 727 :- (new uplink, Part of Italian Package on N2)
LEOWD 730 :- (new uplink, Part of Italian Package on N2))

MEGA 718 :- 05/04
ERT 719 :- 05/04
ANTEN 720 :-05/04
RADGR 721 :-05/04
ERA-5 722 :-05/04
ERASP 723 :-05/04
PLSAT 733 :-05/04
TVN24 734 :-05/04
ITVN 736 :-05/04
KINO 737 :- 05/04

Greek -Part 1 - Antenna Satellite -N2 05/04/2005 605 or 720
Greek -Part 2 - Mega Cosmos and ERT Sat -N2 05/04/2005 602-3 or 718-9,721-23
Polish Premium Pack -N2 Only 05/04/2005 604,607-9,664 or 733-7

The Isareli Network:- only N2 05/11/2005

ISRLI 711 -- 05/11

FARSI PACKAGE:- only N2 05/11/2005
TAP1 753 :-05/11
TAP2 754 :- 05/11
CHONE 755 :-05/11

KOREAN PACKAGE :- Only N2 05/18/05

SBS 702 -05/18
MBN 703 - 05/18
KBS 704 - 05/18
ARANG -705 - 05/18

ARABIC CHANNEL :- Only N2 05/18/05
KUWTV -- 769- 05/18
NBN -- 770 -05/18
ALARA -- 772 -05/18
NEWTV -- 774 -05/18

PORTUGUESE :- Only N2 05/18/05
GLOBO -814 -- 05/18
RCORD -- 815 -05/18
RTPI -- 816 -- 05/18
SPT -817 -05/18

CHINESE PACKAGE:- Only N2 05/25/05
JIC -676 - 05/25
DRAGN -677 -05/25
PHNIN -679 - 05/25
PHNIX -- 680 -05/25
CCTV4-681 - 05/25
ETDRA- 682 -- 05/25
ETGLB -- 683 -- 05/25
ETNEW -- 684 -- 05/25
ETCHI -685 -- 05/25
BEJTV -- 686- 05/25
YOYO -687 -- 05/25
JET -- 688 -- 05/25
TTV -- 689 -05/25
CTV -- 690 05/25
CTS -- 691- 05/25
VLAND -- 692- 05/25
PTS -- 693 -- 05/25
CCTV9 -694 -- 05/25
CCEF -- 695 -- 05/25
CCMOV -- 696 05/25
CCENT -- 697 -- 05/25
ATV -- 698- 05/25
CCOPR -- 699 05/25
GUAND -- 700 - 05/25
FUJTV- 701 -- 05/25
CYRTV- 706 -- 05/25
PACVI- 707 -- 05/25
HUNAN -- 708 -- 05/25
CCEF -- 884 -- 05/25
CCTV9 -265- 05/25

MABHY -- 712 -- 05/25

Russian :- Only N2 05/25/05
HTBA -- 740 -- 05/25
CH1RU -741 05/25

Arabic :- Only N2 05/25/05
NILE -- 763 -05/25
FUTUR -- 764 -- 05/25
DUBAI -- 765 -- 05/25

DN makes changes to EPG on Wednesday's (updating, adding, deleting etc.) All the dates listed above fall on Wednesday's as well. DTV had black Sunday's, DN has Black Wednesday's

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showpost.ph...113&postcount=4 <----This is BEV's Schedule

http://forums.al7bar.tk/showpost.ph...44&postcount=18 <----This is BEV's Schedule

BEV's Lineup With dates either gone or will be gone ( C & P from another site)

BEV's Channel Gone to N2

180-183 Super Ecran
749-760 Venus
780 Playb*oy
300 Movie Network
301 MN-MFun
304 MN-MFest
305 Mpix
306 Mpixtoo
320 Movie Central
321 MC Adrenaline Drive
322 MC Shadow Lane
323 MC Heartland Road
324 MC Encore Avenue
325 MC Comic Strip
123 RDS
160-176 French PPV
302 MExcess
350-379 PPV
560-61 Kids PPV

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow the Mod here!

Now that Kneegrow has surfaced here again (was probably on paid vacation), have U noticed:

Analman returned
Larry Doherty returned
Punjavi returned
More thrashy disgusting "unregistered" posts
There is a campaign to get rid of me and Maple Leaf

Your posts are getting DELETED (many/most of mine) BUT NONE of his (Kneegrow) or his aliases and other "unregistered" thrashy posts..

Now tell me,that Kneegrow is NOT an Ecoustics mod, paid to create havoc here,play the clown,entertain,run these forums so as to draw internet hits for google for the sponsors and Ecoustics,and delete informative posts to save bandwidth and keeps people coming back to ask the same questions over and over (more internet hits at 10 cents each = alot of money),...ITS ALL SO OBVIOUS!...HE'S A MOD HERE!...and a SNITCH/MOLE for DTV,Dishnet,BEV and the FCC...U all think he's funny,but he's got your IP logged and your email addy (if U're stupid enough to register here)and handing it over to the authorities...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us