Archive through April 09, 2005

shemp
Unregistered guest
monti when you scan for sats. you scan for chs. when you scan antenna you scan for transponders.

Username: Monti

Post Number: 10
Shemp, I am having the following problem. All the sudden I am getting only Radio channel. I tried to put two LNB on one receiver. I tried first on each on separate. works fine. I put them through Deseq start getting problems. I am receiving only Radio, Any suggestions

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I am getting decend level but No quality at all. Another thing I noticed that when I look at a channel it tels me that satellite two. which I do Not have. I am now connecting only to one LNB. Thanks for your help

anny
Unregistered guest
I just looked through the 2 last threads, eccept I cannot find anything that deals with the "Scrambled or Bad Channel" for dishnet 119. So if anyone knows quickly where it is on these forums. Or can explain to me how to fix this so I can watch these channels.

Versatile
Unregistered guest
Im not getting any signals on my fortec ultra. It says encrypted or bad channel. I tried to turn it on and off still nothing. Does it have to do with Keys? But I updated them a lil ago.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
anybody familier with Fortec?

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 232
Wow...what a bunch of Jerry's kids in here...you bunch of idiots are having a real hard time watching TV eh. HHMMM...not sure what the problem is, maybe it wasn't meant to be. Call Larry the cable guy and he will come and fix your TV...that way you can watch 20/20.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Mr Knee:
U seems pretty smart. Do u know how fix ths Fortec?

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
It's Mr Grow...thank you

You're saying that you're getting 0 quality...it's a very simple fix then..POINT YOUR DISH TO THE RIGHT SATELITTE, and you will be watching TV in no time...I suggest you read the newbies guide also...that way you won't ask as many stupid questions..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
U r too smart or ....to be in this form. i am sure if I need ur help using street language. Thanks Mr.G

anny
Unregistered guest
So, can anyone help me?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I do not need help from BIG Smart like you. I am sure soembody somewhere will help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I will try Anny?

Silver Member

Post Number: 237
I already gave you the answer retard....point your dish at the right sat and you will get quality, you should be outside trying to fix it instead of on the computer waithing for someone to tell you the same thing....use your noggin fruitcake and go point your dish....dduuuhhh

Username: Billy_the_kid

Post Number: 1
Can anyone here tell me if the keys have changed recently,as I thought I had the latest keys which are key 00 active 26-D3-7F-93-F0-8D-EB-E6
but I only get mostly nimiq 1 and none of the others ,some input would be appreciated Thanks
Billy the Kid

Post Number: 2
And by the way it says new member , I have been on this forum fo a long time , just changed a few things around as to not have to much info flying around DIG?????

BILLY THE KID

Silver Member

Post Number: 239
That's the right key....you better read the newbies guide and make sure you have everything set up right....there's a couple of retards having the same problem as you

anny
Unregistered guest
Knee_Grow, I do have great signal and quality. So, I thought pointing my dish wasn't the problem. Heh, just I want to watch Wrestlemania and it's my b-day so I thought someone might be offering to help me :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I have two receivers. i put the Fortec ultralife on. without changing the dish at all. For the samsong the picture come fine, and for the fortec no qulaity at all but it is fine for the samsong. What u say Mr Smart K

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
To confuse the situation more, The fortec was working fine yesterday, Again no change with the Dish. ONLY Radio NO TC Channel

Post Number: 3
Thanks Knee Grow , Just the answer I was looking for , And by the way I do not need to read the
Newbie Guide as you so well put it ,now I know it is the right key , I know what to do I am not a newbie at this was just looking for an easy way out as the keys lately seem to change almost daily Billy Te Kid

Post Number: 4
What is your problem Anni , maybe I can help you
if you run a fortec Ultra that is This Guy KneeGrow seems to have an attitude problem about him BillyThe Kid

anny
Unregistered guest
Ok, my Dishnet 119 has great signal and quality. Eccept when I go to any channel on the Dishnet 119, it comes to "Scrambled or Bad Channel". So I don't know how to fix this at all :-(

Post Number: 5
I asked you if you were running a fortec ,if you are I may be able to help you , if you are running any other receiver ,you will have to look elswhere on the net , by the sound of it it looks like you have a dishnet,
Billy The Kid

anny
Unregistered guest
Oh sorry, yes, I do have Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra blah blah...

shemp
Unregistered guest
anny more than likely you need a new ch. list. Ocassionally the chs. move. The other option is to edit the ch. list yourself, or you can do a manual scan for the chs. The easiest way is to load another ch. list. Make sure your disqe switch settings match the list or you will have to edit the list, or go change them the switch itself.....Monti sounds like your disqe switch settings are not set up correct,on your receivers setup....should only be 1 sat not 2.....may I suggest you both obtain the FTA manual at al7bar.t k....or dsscommunity.com in thier downloads section....good luck

Post Number: 6
Ok Anni ; first of all lets try this
have you inserted the latest key.s , which are
for key 00 ( active) 26-D3-7F-93-F0-8D-EB-E6

Unregistered guest
i need new codes for dishnet please post i would lie kto watchj wrestlemania and what channel on bell express is wrestle mania on?

Username: Saff

You know it seem to me like Knee Grow hasn't been getting any lately, if you know what i mean. He/she comes here and instead of helping people out he/she lets out all the anxiety and frustration that's built up inside on you poor people. Hey Knee Grow use the HAND!! let it all out maaaaan.

Anyway Anny put in the new keys it should work. Call me if you need any help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Hello Khan:
I need your help with Fortec

Bronze Member
Username: Human

hi i need some help on a fortec ultra flash ive tried almost everything to fash but i can only get as high as 16% then fails to write can anybody out there that can help me..its driving me crazy soon lol o please send me info..thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
maybe i need to also post that iam looking for the code selection in channel edit what do i need to download.....

Post Number: 7
To Kaptain Kangaroo here is how to go about
installing the new key;
Click on menue on your remote.
1 push the right arrow button twice and you should see code or untill you see code.
2 scroll down to code and push ok.
3 it will now prompt you to insert a pasword
insert 1668 then press ok
now you scroll down to nagravision and push ok
then push th right arrow button untill you see DISHNETWORK on the to you should now see key 00 and 01
4 scroll down to key if it is on 01 push 0 on the 1 so it reads 00 then go down to keys
and change them one by one to the following
26-D3-7F-93-F0-8D-EB-E6 when you done that check them over and push ok
now push the arrow key up to key push the right arrow key and make sure now it reads 01 these numbers should read 6C-BA-94-43-E4-6B-EF-FF if they don,t change them and once done push ok
now push exit a few times and you will be back in business,( by the way there is software available to download from your computer that will automaticly change your keys when required
have fun ; BILLY THE KID

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
billy what you know about the scroll down to codewhat if i dont have tha option ...do youu know if you could help me on that ..thanx

Post Number: 8
Hi Pat
Push on menue
then push the right arrow on your remote twice
and you should see channel edit , when you see that scroll down with the down arrow key to channel edit , and for the rest follow the above instructions

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
billy hi i know that my reviever works good but my friends doesnt its because when we go to channel edit and then scroll down there is no option for the code to push ok you what i mean now .. thanks

Post Number: 9
You got me lost now,but my buddy may know,will not see him untill tomorrow sometime ,am going to install an auto fix in mine , so no more looking for codes etc,if I find out I wil post it here tomorrow
good luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
ok thanx

Username: Felonyprone

right in the middle of the movie....codes PLEASE!?

Post Number: 10
check http://www.maestra.tv/keys/ for new code keys

Post Number: 2
ive gone to this site and it is still giving me the old codes.....or is something wrong with my reciever?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Any can help with Fortec?

what do you need help with?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
I am getting only radio no tv. are u still on line?

Unregistered guest
This message is for Khalil Shah brother. I have a Fortec Lifetime ultra connected to Echo 3 (61.5) and Echo 7 (110). Your keys for Pakistani channels work with either or these. Please email me at linhuanus@yahoo.com with subject Pakistani Keys if you can as I am very interested to talk to offline with you.

Bronze Member

if you are only getting radio channels try pushing the tv/radio button again , push it once
yes you will get radio channels only push it again and you will get tv channels again , unless someone messed with some of the settings

Username: Saff

AHH MAN!!!! all you guys fiddling around with keys. Ya all just missed WrestleMania, maan it was amazing. Why don't you guys just install the autoroll. Its really easy.

A KHAN you won't get the desi channels until Nagra 2 is hacked.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
And you saff Khan I suppose installed this technical word the autoroll all by yourself I suppose and if you did maybe just maybe you could explain here how they have to go about it
in plain simple understandeble english as most people here are new at this ,they would just love to here your professional advise , and by the way I installed mine a week ago with the help of a friend of mine , as I do not profess to know everything , but like I said as you say it is easy so explain it to your friends and they would be more then gratefull to you , otherwise get off the pot and do not try to proof
to be the professional you claim to be , If you indeed post the results , you have my apology

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
I need help with my fortec. I have been getting radio stations only. anybody? thanks

MONITA
Unregistered guest
SATELITE OUT AGAIN NE ONE WIT NEW CODES???????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Hi Billy
I tried change tv/radio, off and on many times. I think u r right the program or the setup some how got lost. any other suggestions
thanks

WISSAM
Unregistered guest
new codes please the dish down again

Wissam
Unregistered guest
The New active code for Monday April 4, 2005
KEY0 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6 Active

shemp
Unregistered guest
monti youv'e done something to the setup,just start over and delete the chs. and bring it back to factory default.Reflash with lastest autoroll bin, and then the ch.list, and your settings will be corrected.

shemp
Unregistered guest
monti youv'e done something to the setup,just start over and delete the chs. and bring it back to factory default.Reflash with lastest autoroll bin, and then the ch.list, and your settings will be corrected.

monita
Unregistered guest
the code aint working

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Shemp, I never download before. I got it flashed. which site is good and have step by step please. Thanks

Herman
Unregistered guest
I am trying to use my Fortec Ultra receiver with my Dish 500 dish. I cannot go, seamlessly, between 119 and 110. I play aroung with the remote and, even, shut the power off on the receiver and can get to the other satellite. If I want to go back, I have to "fiddle" again. I have no idea what the secret is and it is just dumb luck that I am able to receive channels from both satellites.

Can anyone help me with this problem??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
my suggestion is get your receiver looked at by someone that knows , or whereever you bought it from and tell them to install autoroll , and from there on just turn the thing on and off and watch tv untill the 2 nags ( nagra 2} knock us for a loop you should however be safe untill mid summer or fall ,and by then hopefully the boys
have figured it out, through the grapevine I hear they already have.

Silver Member

Post Number: 240
Herman the one eyed German....you need a new disecq switch retard....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Knee, u should stop this language now

shemp
Unregistered guest
monti go register at al7bar. tk and start in the FAQ. thread and download FTA manual 2005. and you will find everything you need there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I see Mr Know nothing is back again
The growing knee , must be a sight to behold

Bosox
Unregistered guest
That is the WORKING code..do as shemp said..

Herman
Unregistered guest
When asking for help to use my 500 dish, I forgot to mention that the dish is in a fixed position.

momwith4kids
Unregistered guest
new key 01 CODE
07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4

Username: Boricua1968

MIAMI, FL USA

Thanks.......... momwith4kids
Aquaman

Bosox
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS: Monday 4-04-05 9:30PM EST
KEY0 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6
KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4 **Active (changed today)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
for those guys who are looking to flash there recievers well guys with hours of reading forums was a great help .so if guys are trying to flash bin..ect...boot...well try to use a computer running 98 windows because i tried with my xp pentum 4no success and when i did it with my old computer ..well there it was the downloads 2 minuts great.. so i suggest to go to forum read read read and look for the step by step fortec software dowload ....you will be a happy man again .later

Unregistered guest
Hey Pat.....you seem a nice person. If you was a chick I would ask you out on a date. ..

Username: Fantacygirl

Hi
Can someone help me i'm getting bad or scramble channel 18 Soap net. Does anybody know how to fix it.please and thank you

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Its either a nagra2 channel now,which U'll never get again...or U have MANY more channels than that which U have recently lost and need to reset your receiver..and then possibly scan your satellites again..

reset = BACK of receiver,Power OFF,wait 1 minute,Power ON

gimmy2
Unregistered guest
thanks for the advice to reset the receiver. Mine was down since last 3 days now i got it working but only able to see " info" channel. However having the new keys but still getting the message of bad scrambled channel. If any one knows how to fix that please advice me.
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Here is some of the channels that have been moved to Nagra 2 , so quit posting you get scrambled channels or downloading or any of that ,there will not be fix???? if there is going to be one in short order , so if you lose more channels , there is your answer , below is only a partial list , there could be more
TCLIP -- 04/13
TEN -- 04/13
PLBY -- 04/20
PLBYE -- Unknown at this time.

RAIRD 598 4/13
RAI 600 4/13
RAI 601 4/13

MEGA 602 4/20
ERT 603 4/20
KINO 604 4/20
ANTEN 605 4/20
PLSAT 607 4/20
ITVN 608 4/20
TVN24 609 4/20

Italian -A La Carte - RAI International -N2 4/13/2005 598,600 or 601 or 728,729

Greek -Part 1 - Antenna Satellite -N2 4/20/2005 605 or 720
Greek -Part 2 - Mega Cosmos and ERT Sat -N2 4/20/2005 602-3 or 718-9,721-23
Polish Premium Pack -N2 Only 4/20/2005 604,607-9,664 or 733-7

Channel's that have been moved to Nagra 2 Stream & Only Available By Subscribing

South Asian Channel's
ZEETV -- 03/16
TVASA -- 03/16
SET -- 03/16
ZCINE -- 03/16
B4U - 03/16
SETMX -- 03/16
SUNTV -- 03/16
K TV -- 03/16
GEMINI -03/16
SURYA -- 03/16
KAIRA -- 03/16
TEJA -- 03/16
UDAYA -- 03/16
NTV -- 03/16
TARA -- 03/16
CHNLI -- 03/16
ASIFM -- 03/16
SAWLD -- 03/16
AMDES -- 03/16

Urdu Package
PAKTV- 03/23
GEOTV- 03/23
ARYDI -- 03/23
ARYOW -- 03/23

PPV SPORTS -- 471 - 03/23
PPV SPORTS -- 457 - 03/23

DN's FNTSY -04/06
TXTSY -- 04/06

DN makes changes to EPG on Wednesday's (updating, adding, deleting etc.) all the dates listed above fall on Wednesday's as well. DTV had black Sunday's , DN has Black Wednesday's

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Here is some of the channels that have been moved to Nagra 2 , so quit posting you get scrambled channels or downloading or any of that ,there will not be fix???? if there is going to be one in short order , so if you lose more channels , there is your answer , below is only a partial list , there could be more
TCLIP -- 04/13
TEN -- 04/13
PLBY -- 04/20
PLBYE -- Unknown at this time.

RAIRD 598 4/13
RAI 600 4/13
RAI 601 4/13

MEGA 602 4/20
ERT 603 4/20
KINO 604 4/20
ANTEN 605 4/20
PLSAT 607 4/20
ITVN 608 4/20
TVN24 609 4/20

Italian -A La Carte - RAI International -N2 4/13/2005 598,600 or 601 or 728,729

Greek -Part 1 - Antenna Satellite -N2 4/20/2005 605 or 720
Greek -Part 2 - Mega Cosmos and ERT Sat -N2 4/20/2005 602-3 or 718-9,721-23
Polish Premium Pack -N2 Only 4/20/2005 604,607-9,664 or 733-7

Channel's that have been moved to Nagra 2 Stream & Only Available By Subscribing

South Asian Channel's
ZEETV -- 03/16
TVASA -- 03/16
SET -- 03/16
ZCINE -- 03/16
B4U - 03/16
SETMX -- 03/16
SUNTV -- 03/16
K TV -- 03/16
GEMINI -03/16
SURYA -- 03/16
KAIRA -- 03/16
TEJA -- 03/16
UDAYA -- 03/16
NTV -- 03/16
TARA -- 03/16
CHNLI -- 03/16
ASIFM -- 03/16
SAWLD -- 03/16
AMDES -- 03/16

Urdu Package
PAKTV- 03/23
GEOTV- 03/23
ARYDI -- 03/23
ARYOW -- 03/23

PPV SPORTS -- 471 - 03/23
PPV SPORTS -- 457 - 03/23

DN's
FNTSY -04/06
TXTSY -- 04/06

DN makes changes to EPG on Wednesday's (updating, adding, deleting etc.) all the dates listed above fall on Wednesday's as well. DTV had black Sunday's , DN has Black Wednesday's

Kurt & The Honeybees
Unregistered guest
Hey Billy the Kid....

Is ther a similar list of when the Dishnet channels are going down?

Adult ( 2 are already down )
PPVs
HBO
FOX,NBC,CBS
Tlc, Disc
etc.

Thanks for the info

Kurt

zulu
Unregistered guest
thanks Billy.for the info..at the present time I'm getting nothing?? it's like they changed the code?? or is it just my system.. my 110 has no power at all whazzzzzzz up with that??

Unregistered guest
i have 2 dual lnb's connected to two dual receivers to 4tv's .family room and room1 to first receiver and room2 and room3 to second receiver.when i connect foretec to room1 i get sat119 and when i connect fortec to room3 i get sat 110.is there a way i can get 110 and 119 on the fortec together.

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
what's with our nick bigggot boy? You have something against african americans?...would love to meet you in a dark alley and teach you a thing a two...bet you wouldn't say that to my face honkey....

Unregistered guest
HELP
Does anyone know how to unite 110 and 119 to one fortec ?
THANX

Unregistered guest
papa was a rolling stone

Username: Rupert

Edegwater, FL United States

DID YOU GET THE AUTO ROLL I SENT YOU . IF NOT GO TO ME E MAIL AT RUPERT_S_32141@HOTMAIL.COM

Anonymous

anybody has the new code please???? :-(

momwith4kids
Unregistered guest
KEY0 3B A8 CC EA B6 8F 05 00 Active

Hetero
Unregistered guest
Help!!

I just got my fortec lifetime ultra machine. When I hook it up with my current Sat. lnb, the singnal quality always stays at 0% but the level can varies from 50% to 70%. Is there any way I can fix it? I use my previous direct tv lnb and dish.

Thank you for your help.

Bronze Member

IS YOUR FORTEC SET AT 11250 4 THE LNB

Kash
Unregistered guest
Is there any body in toronto watching indian or/and pakistani channels on fortec Please tell me how can I. Thnx

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
nope sorry don't watch the towel head channels...they talk too fast, can't understand them, plus I don't like looking at people who put diapers on their head...ROTF

are the new keys out yet? Jeepers is still picking the old ones too?

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Nope..the keys are done you retard...you have to switch over to cable now....If you don't understand how to work something you shouldn';t have it...

Post Number: 5
are you always a dumbazz like this......cause if you did not have an answer for me then then you should have your mouth shut

Silver Member

Post Number: 418
look around you lazy fcuking azzhole...the keys are posted all over the place....why do have to ask for them when they are out there posted? You are fcuking lazy...end of story..

shemp
Unregistered guest
here ya go..00=04 BB 48 67 32 40 21 B7....01=A2 80 9E 50 D9 20 4E 21

Silver Member

Post Number: 420
what if he asked for a BJ...would you give him that???????

Post Number: 6
thank you shemp......its nice to know some people still wake up on the right side of the bed
....i appreciate your help

Bronze Member

OK GO

Anonymous

grow up what the hell!

B.A.
Unregistered guest
knee grow!......i remember you......you work for dish, don't you?......also, your screenname is a fairly blatant racial slur, isn't it?

Anonymous

You can get tons of channels with a free to air system.
We have the lowest prices around.
Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra

kneegrow is a mole
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow is an Ecoustics mod who's only objective is to destroy this site and all other DSS sites because that is what he gets paid to do by the authorities..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us