Archive through April 03, 2005

Kash
Unregistered guest
Is there any body who is watching indian or pakistani channels on fortec, because i tried the new key which is
Key 00: D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E
but its not working for indian and pakistani channels, plz help, if you have any information. Thnx in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Human

Post Number: 12
DISH NETWORK MARCH..25 ..05 KEY:01 C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41...........ENJOY LATER

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
DISH NETWORK MARCH..25 ..05 KEY:01 C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41...........ENJOY LATER

Username: Vietbo9578

Post Number: 1
anybody know the new code that they could give me please

Bronze Member
Username: Saad786

Toronto, Ontario

Kash and Tan: where do u guys live?? because i live in Toronto I just got my receiver FORTEC 2 months ago and i never knew that this (Nagra 2 thing!!) will happen to me. Now can u guys tell me what channels r u getting because i am only getting english channels and are you getting sport channel the one for cricket. Reply me
Thanks

Unregistered guest
iC OUI aCOa EUiY CaYOiYY aCaB COEYi fortec livetime ultra

Unregistered guest
pat your key its ok its work thanx again man
you know what key for pakistan and indian channel plz pat

Username: Van_goff

Post Number: 6
Pat, Could you please let me know when the system is down. I have no other way to find the new DN codes. Thanks, Anthony

Anonymous

How to get to Nagra 2 keys? how can you make nagra 2 work on fortec?
thanks

Kash
Unregistered guest
is any body watching indian and /or pakistani channels on fortec, plz give me the key, thnx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
ok guys to get your keys for dishnetwork and bev is this site......www.maestra.tv/english/link/.......or go to wwww.maestra.tv.....then go to link us..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
sorry guys need to write it again ..now try this for the sites to get your keys www.maestra.tv/english/link/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
for you guys looking for nagra2 this is a new program coming out ..note there no crack yet ..note could be a long while before we know ... later guys

Username: Van_goff

Post Number: 7
Thanks Pat. Some of us are not as adept as others in this field! Thanks

Username: Khalil

Latest working keys.. (only for paki channels)

The new key for paki channels is
KEY:00-- B8 F8 CC 28 AD 36 F4 C8
KEY:01-- F8 AC 64 58 F2 DD 5B E6

kash
Unregistered guest
thnx khalil shah, just wondering are them for fortec keys, thnx
plz reply soon
thnx

Kash
Unregistered guest
I tried these keys not working with fortec for both pakistani and english

Post Number: 2
well Kash as i told you that it would be easy for me to tell you all this that why aren't these keys are working on your receiver if you give me your ## because this is my first time on this forum and i don't really like them, i just gave you the right keys for pakisatani channels and they are working on my receiver so if u wanna know more about this !!i can give u a call and i am from canada. I might also get the keys for indian channels tomorrow inshallah.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 14
hi

Anonymous

we mastered nagra 1 , and we will master nagra 2
I read about a politician talking about the gouging of the sat.Tv programming providers , they tell you you get like a couple of hundred channels for only 39.99 per month , ironicly you only get about 10 or 20 the rest are repeats or the same channels in different area,s , if they would give customers the choice of picking your channels , like 1 ABC 1 CBC 1 NBC 1 A@E etc.
and give you like 20 0r 30 channels for that money there would not be to many people hacking into there systems , but as long as they do,nt get the message , we will be here , and stay here
no different then growing pot.
and by the way , there is no need for flashing
just change your keys on your fortec to
tv/radio 1- audio 0 - tv/radio 4 - audio 8 -epg epg -86 -50 - 41 - it should now read
C1-E0-C4-E8-FF-86-50-41 on 01 only and press ok
and you should be back in business.
have fun BillyGo

Username: Player7728

Best Link I have Found for the number keys check it out. http://www.maestra.tv/keys/

Username: Player7728

Best system I have worked with check it out forget auto roll wit this bad boy.The blackbird
http://www.satstuff.com/blackbird.shtml

Boston
Unregistered guest
U can't even get info those sites when there's heavy traffic,such on key change nites,when U really need the help and info..

[link removed] is ALWAYS open and always immediately post the new keys and latest autorolls...and its free and public..also very friendly...just register first (behind red navigation bar on left side)..sorry about the "hidden" regisration area..its going to change..

gunnito
Unregistered guest
http://www.maestra.tv/keys/ rules... good site thanks a lot... check it out.
new keys
KEY00 21 9B E7 29 D9 0D 55 ED
KEY01 C1 E0 C4 E8 FF 86 50 41
28-03-05 17:30:56

Username: Boricua1968

MIAMI, FL USA

Can anyone help,,, i need the new

keys................. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 145
what do you think the keys above you are...can you fcuking read idiot stick? Holy fcuk, some people shouldn't breed...like your mother...cum_gurgler...

Kash
Unregistered guest
is any body watching pakistani and/or indian channels on dish network on fortec , Plz tell me how can I. Thnx

Chicago
Unregistered guest
Trusted Public Dss Sites and Forums..from www.satscams.com

-= Royce's site - Dishnewsonline =-
Main News Site - Dishnewsonline.tv
Forums - Dishnewschats.com
-= Al7bar.t*k =-
Main page & forum - Al7bar.t*k
-= KickinChicken =-
Main page - kickinchicken.org(.info)
Forums - kickinchicken.org(.info)
-= Dss-Newbies =-
Main page - dss-newbies.net
Forums - dss-newbies.net
-= Dishnewbies =-
Main page - dishnewbies.com
Forums - dishnewbies.com
-= DssCentral =-
Main site - dsscentral.ne*t
Sister site - dsscommunity.com

-= CTG - ConcernedTestersGroup =-
Main Site - concernedtestersgroup.info
Forums - concernedtestersgroup.info
-= hashHU =-
Main page - hashHU.com
Forums - hashHU.com
-= DssWord =-
Main page - dssword.com
Forums - dssword.com
-= Maestra.tv =-
Main page - Maestra.tv
Forums - Maestra.tv

-= Dssftp.com =-

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
quite wasting bandwidth Chicago you dumb fcuker.....we all know the website www.satscams.com ...now fcukoff and quite posting it on every thread you dumb coock likcer...

Post Number: 3
Hey Kash:i am watching paki and indian channels.

Username: Reach_honey

khalil
i tired same keys is not working for me as well.
Give me your number i would give you a call.?
Thanks

Des
Unregistered guest
Hey Kash Tell me how do I watch IND/PAK Channels?? please

JOJOJOJOJOJOJO
Unregistered guest
hi can someone tell me how to get the channel guide with the actual dishnetwork channel numbers. I had it before and now someone messed with it and now I only get the one set of numbers from 001 and up. also all my ppv have no numbers beside it... thanks for the help

el gato
Unregistered guest
The new code number Tuesday
KEY Number(1)Active
Key 4D 70 A0 DD 7F 7D 37 65

Username: Nmike18

London, Ontario Canada

i need new codes fot fortec star lifetime U
i just changed the codes yesterday... please help me

Bronze Member
Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 29
Here it is Key1 4D 70 A0 DD 7F 7D 37 65

Enjoy it

Username: Aam

Is there anyone out there been able to get the DESI channels and the Cricket games on the MegaSat receiver for Dishnetwork? PLEASE HELP..........

Khalil BHAI....help me out. give me your # I will call you give me the pin #s. I live in Los Angeles.

Kash
Unregistered guest
Mr khalil could you plz tell us how we can watch pakistani/indian channels on fortec.
Plz reply soon if possible e mail me the link or information mkashif786ca@yahoo.ca
Thnx a lot in advance

Post Number: 4
Kash....From what I have heard, there aren't anymore Pak/Indian channels or the cricket games, until someone finds a way to break into Nagra 2. Could be few weeks to few months.

Daytona
Unregistered guest
latest keys and autoroll bins are here..along with How to guides and readme files..new keys are posted immediately,and the "getkeys" software is there too..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

JOJOJOJOJOJOJO
Unregistered guest
Daytona, is that link for me, I'm sorry I'm new to this and really don't know what I'm doing. All I want is to look at the guide and know what channels I'm viewing... All my PPVs are marked PPV and no number after that.. Thanks for all the help I get

Daytona
Unregistered guest
For the Fortec new autoroll and how to install it...read this link.. (u must register,but its no biggie) safe,reputable,no spamming, trusted,public site..

[link removed]

Username: Nmike18

London, Ontario Canada

what are the new codes fpr fortec star lifetime u
i need those codes please help!!

Anonymous

0: 28 B7 91 31 06 C1 A9 50

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
need new codes please for dishnetwork thank you

Anonymous

any body know the new codes

Bronze Member
Username: Cablerock

Post Number: 34
New Key Here For Fortec Ultra
New Key

olowaty
Unregistered guest
Can someone tell me if autoroll will works on original Fortec Ultra receiver or I have to modify it some way? If so where can I find some description?

Unregistered guest
0: 28 B7 91 31 06 C1 A9 50

Des
Unregistered guest
Thanks UGot2Cit, the explanation was marvelous. Can you tall me if and how to get the IND/PAK channels?
Thanks.

El Gato
Unregistered guest
March-31-2005
KEY Number(1)
Key(6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF) Active

KEY Number(0)
Key(28 B7 91 31 06 C1 A9 50) Not Active

Username: Bigjohnson

Post Number: 8
Thank You Gato

Username: Boricua1968

MIAMI, FL USA

Can any one explain to me what is the diff. between key 00 and key 01 when you enter the codes ?

Thanks........ Aquaman

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest
hello. what question so stupit even knegrow now ok 1 is dish and 0 is canada directx or 1 is canada directv and 0 is dish

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
hi . to whom it may concern..iam trying real hard to find the new.......ultra autoroll flash.but cant get success..now some sites have the down load but dont give me permission ..is there anybody that knows how to get ..thank you for your energy.

Amigo22
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to get the spanish channels on sat 110 and 119 using Fortec ultra?
I have 4 LMBs but I can't get the spanish channels that I had 3 months ago

Thanks Guys.

krazypatel
Unregistered guest
Well Pat, just go to this website. http://www.al7bar.*tk (take out the asterisk)

Signup an account, its free. Then go to this thread and it will give you a step-by-step tutorial and links for the appropriate downloads. Have fun

http://forums.al7bar.*tk/showthread.php?t=58254
(Again, take out the asterisk)

El Gato
Unregistered guest
April-01-2005
KEY Number(00)
Key(26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6) Active

KEY Number(01)
Key(6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF) Not Active

El Gato
Unregistered guest
April-01-2005
KEY Number(00)
Key(26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6) Active

KEY Number(01)
Key(6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF) Not Active

new paki channel key
key00: 5A C9 DD 38 42 B1 73

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 15
hi

Punjavi Da
Unregistered guest
HELLO SALAD BIN ..... :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
hello to all the towel heads posting....wow, we should turn this forum into the "illegal Alien" forum...ROTFf

EgYpTiAn AnGeL
Unregistered guest
ok i'm new to this whole thing... so if anyone knows how to get Bell Express Vu codes, can u plz tell them to me or even tell me a website that i can get them from........ PLEASE MY FAMILY NEEDS CHANNELS...

thanx

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
www.dssazzcommunity.com

EgYpTiAn AnGeL
Unregistered guest
sorri 4 bein such a pain... but that website doesnt wrk

EgYpTiAn AnGeL
Unregistered guest
sorri 4 bein such a pain... but that website doesnt wrk

try this
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscommunity.com/

Username: Katwife46

Have NEW 2700A Pansat. Unable to do key change! Instructions say "Parental Control", "OK", go to 2nd pin and enter code but our choices from "OK" are "New Pin", "Old Pin", "Confirm". Help!! What do we need to do to get to 2nd Pin option? Simple instructions, please! We are very green at this!

EgYpTiAn AnGeL
Unregistered guest
the numbers from [link removed] are not working for me, KEY1 6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF... if anyone knows other numbers plz ... i'm willing to try anything

Username: Katwife46

Anyone knowing how we can get to 2nd pin option for pansat 2700A please respond here or e-mail. We are getting desperate!!!

Khalil, do I have to do anything with the pointing of the dish? can I also get the cricket matches with this pin also, what about the Indian channels?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
hi i need information on a small propblem i encounter with my friends reciever the fortec ultra...now we cant get into the codes section when going to channel edit there is no code selection ...is there anybody that could help me find something to work a big great thank you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
hi once again need desprate help on the fortec ultra how to get ( code option on channel edite its not there ... is there some one that could help me out ..tried to flash but would no except now is there another bin file to download which one.. thank you

anny
Unregistered guest
Um, Wrestlemania is on tomorrow on channel 455 or channel 470 which is on Dishnet. Which I don't have these channels on Dishnet. So, is there any way to download them or something to get them. I really wanna see Wrestlemania! :D

Username: Saff

You won't get any paki channels until N2 is hacked soo just hang tight to your turbin for now

anny
Unregistered guest
Paki channels? Is that post for me? :S

anny
Unregistered guest
Sorry to post again, I see there's no edit button.

But, on Dishnet 119 I have great signal. Although it comes up as "Scambled or Bad Channel". So how can I get to these channels to actually watch them? (Can you explain in details too)

Unregistered guest
need new key codes for dishnet please post.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Bad channel...channel 455 and 470..correct keys..channel edit...manually changing keys....autoroll bin file ....all these questions have already been answered here NUMEROUS times in this thread ...need to just READ the answers ..

U can lead a horse to water BUT.......

Bronze Member
Username: Stevez01

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Bosox is right boys and girls. Just take the time out to read what people are writing. It does become frustrating when people answer questions and then see that the same question is being asked 10 days later.

With that being said, Boston, why can't I view channel 455??? :-)))

Um, I am living in Ontario, Canada and if you can friggin' believe it, we are getting hit with freezing rain and snow right now. Dishnet was going great last night and then BOOM!!! Lots of channels that state BAD CHANNEL OR SCRAMBLED and then a ton that say NO SIGNAL.

Is this just due to bad weather or is there YET ANOTHER key change.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks all

Steve

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Use your search feature and type in keyword 455..

bad channel ...new keys

no signal..bad weather

and does nagra2 refresh any memories of 455 or any cricket questions

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
so are you saying that the old KEY 01 is actually the active key now. I have tried that and still getting nothing. After researching archived material, I really don't see what else can be done. I have reflashed. I have turned power on and off in back of receiver. I have done it all.

Am I to believe it is just bad weather right now???

I thank you so much Boston for your reply

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
and search feature???? What the hell is that :-)

Sorry, very new to this stuff

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Boston, I have a very good question for you.

When I got two satellites installed, I initally was looking to get Dishnet(119) and Bell(91) to see my sports. One offered College FB while the other offered NFL.

I had somebody come in and install the dishes and then follow my technical guys advice as to what to do to get the dishes both working.

Well after he left I realized that I only get Dishnet 119 and I get nothing else. I have no dishnet 110 or any BEV whatsoever. Therefore I have two dishes but only one is really working.

Some questions???

How easy is it for me(take into account, I am a complete moron) to change the dish to be set properly to receive BEV or the other dishnet, and if it is rather easy, how do I know which degrees is proper.

Also, is there anything else I should be doing with my receiver or any new stuff with scanning to actually get this other dish working??

Sorry if these are stupid questions but I have never been able to get them answered

Bosox
Unregistered guest
2 satellies installed by whom?...obviously they didn't know what they were doing or your real intent to use FTA..there could be SOOOOO many various things wrong..dish,LNB's,no disque switch,cables connected wrong,and it goes on and on etc..this is where U must either step up to the plate (read very much) or forfeit the game..no bench warmer learns anything,except how to keep the book (stats)...I have linked evrey file,Howto guide,video,etc all in that one link!...follow the path..

BTW...bev-91 is going dixie within 1 month,so I would worry about that satellite... Nagra2 (new encrpted signal code that is NOT hacked) is already here on some Bev and Dishnet channels..Bev is gone 1 month..Dishnet 3-4 months...unless Nagra2 gets hacked..read this link!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/128511.html

BTW...BEV = 82 + 91...Dishnet = 61,110,119,121

Username: Monti

My fortec just give me Radio station when I scan. Any reason for this? thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Monti, when you are scanning, what scan do you use???

I used FTA and FTA +D and another time All+D.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Monti, I understand that, but the scan itself. Did you do a Satellite Scan, an Antenna Scan, that is what I mean

I just got this Fortec. It was working. I was trying to connect to TWO dishes then start to give all kind of different radio station(only radio). Thanks Steve

Satellite, I think. It is connected to the Satellite on the back of the receiver. Is that what you mean?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Okay. First things first. You stated you did a scan. Correct??? So when you went into MENU and yo uwent into the scan section and you were ready to procede, what scan did you do first.

There are a whole bunch there. Did you do SATELLITE SCAN, ANTENNA SCAN, etc????

Because your initial email said the following, so I am trying to just go on that

My fortec just give me Radio station when I scan

Post Number: 5
I am new to this. What is the different? how do u scan Antena?

Oh Oh, I am sorry Antena

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
just go to the menu and go three over. you will see a section to do antenna as well.

Let me ask you this, You said you scanned. How did you get there

Post Number: 7
Menu, right arrow, right, ok, choose the Satellite ex echo 6, set up the standard HZ on/ off change Desqe arrow down to scan ok start scanning

Post Number: 8
I tried to choose some satellite with good level and good quality. I changed the satellite again Ia5k did the same just continue with the radio. Thanks in advance

Post Number: 9
Anybody, Help
What is the different between satellite and Antena Scanning?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us