Tuesday 3-29..New keys again today

Bosox
Unregistered guest
KEY0 21 9B E7 29 D9 0D 55 ED
KEY1 4D 70 A0 DD 7F 7D 37 65 Active ...changed on 3-29

Remember these keys are for Dishnet and work on ALL receivers (Pansat,Fortec etc)...Bev keys have NOT changes since Nov 2003 and is not affected in ANY way by Dishnet key changes EVER!

If U have problems with these keys, then U did something wrong when manually inputting them,cause these are good WORKING keys!..It is posted here 1000 places ,how to input keys correctly..then reset you receiver (Back of receiver,power OFF,wait 1 minute, then power ON)

IF you use (and you are stupid,if U don't) the autoroll bins/flashs for the pansat and fortec,then U will never have to change the keys yourself manually...thats what the autoroll does,it auto(rolls)matically accepts and inputs the latestest newest key changes into your receiver ANY time and IMMEDIATELY when there is a key change..its easy to install,just same/exactly like uploading any bin or flash to your receiver that U have ever done before to your receiver (which U must have done at least once to get Dish or Bev channels)..all REPUTABLE sites have these autoroll bins..I know [link removed] (File Share FTA area-top of page there) has them and also the latest keys and How To guides and readme's for all receivers..U must simple register first..its no biggie (username and password)...safe,free,reputable,friendly,public site that is ALWAYS open..no need to wait to get into the site EVER..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
BTW...Coo*lsat and BB files there as well as Pansat and Fortec...and the "geyKeys" software too,for those who don't want to,or can't use autoroll bins

tired of dish
Unregistered guest
what do you mean about the bev keys. are saying that i can input the bev keys and point to the bev bird and get all the bev stuff. and not having to screw around with this dish crap.

eral
Unregistered guest
bosox can you till me how to autoroll for fortic

Username: Bigjohnson

Post Number: 7
Thank You Bosox!!

Bosox
Unregistered guest
eral..The link above tells it all!...why ask,when all U need to do is click and read..already answered U in my post (load autoroll like any other bin/flash)..download the file and READ the README,if there's one with it...READ,DOWNLOAD,TEST-TRY,then ask!

tired...yes,but bev is going COMPLETE nagra2 (bye-bye)very soon ...aprox 1 month,I think....Dish 4 months aprox

ssandy
Unregistered guest
what is the parental code to get to nagravision on the pansat

Bosox
Unregistered guest

How to change Dishnet keys: 00 or 01

Pansat receivers................

press menu

go down to parental controls, and press OK

press down arrow and enter 0000 thats 4 zeros

now go down to nagravision and press ok

now press the right side arrow next to the ok button 11 times until it says dish network

now press the down arrow 1 time

key number should read 00 now

now press the down arrow 1 time

using the buttons on the remote (number buttons, To type the letters into the new keydata, press the appropriate button on your remote: Audio = A, Info = B, Signal = C, Pause = D, Sat = E, EPG = F)

set the key to whatever the latest key code is
8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 ....(example only)

now press the ok button!

then press exit 3x to exit the menu

Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

This is how to change your public keys when needed, these instructions should work for both 2300 and 2500 pansats.

Fortec key change method

1)With receiver hooked up to TV and satellite:
2)Press MENU on the remote control
3)Then right side arrow to CHANNEL EDIT
4)Go down to CODE, and press OK, and enter 1010 (could also be 1668 or 1688)
5)Then right side arrow to turn OFF, KEYCODE FUNCTION
6)Go to NAGRAVISION and press OK
7)Now press the right side arrow next to the OK button 11 times until it says ((DISH NETWORK))
8)Go down to KEY Number, then right side arrow to set to "00".
9)Go down to Key Data and enter the latest KEY with your remote control.
D5 6F BB 83 00 D8 B0 4E ...(example only)
10)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "00" is saved.
11)Go up to the Key and Go to the right "1 time" (that will change key 00 to 01
12)Go Down and enter latest Key 01 change ..11 B1 AA A7 8B 9E 45 8B (example only)
13)Press OK, "you will see the STORE button blinking, when it stop you know that KEY Number "01" is saved.
14)Press EXIT once.
15)Then right side arrow to turn Code back "ON" and enter "1668" then EXIT, EXIT.
16)Lastly, on BACK of receiver (not remote)..power OFF,wait 1 minute ,power ON..this is a reset

Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

SSandy
Unregistered guest
Thank you very much!

SSandy
Unregistered guest
the four zeros aren't working on the second pin under parental control

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 172
get the autoroll you idiots....then I won't have to read a 100 threads on the new key number...it's not hard retards...as LK he will help you...but make sure you don't sign up at that stupid site he recommends..they spam your email...

Bosox
Unregistered guest
For the Fortec new autoroll and how to install it...read this link.. (u must register,but its no biggie) safe,reputable,no spamming, trusted,public site..

[link removed]

For the Pansat autoroll,use link in the first post here.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
BTW...kneegrow is a registered member there..he was banned but I let him back..and he behaves there now,or he will be booted again..hard to believe I know..he actually goes there to learn and learns from me here..he is not stupid,just acts like a tard!

Bosox
Unregistered guest
all U need is right here inthis thread...latest keys..How To change keys...where to get "getkeys"..where (here) and how to install autoroll bins for pansat and Fortec receiver...BB and coo*sat files with latest bins with the key changes..Guides...Gtools to add channel lists...Updater for both pansat and fortec, used to install the autoroll bins...there is no more left to do..this is so easy..and all info and link are here in this one thread...no need to search anywhere for anything...doesn't get easier than this..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Recommend U save this thread/topic link somewhere into a "SAVE" folder onto your computer,then U never have to look,wait,or ask again for anything..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129425.html

JOJOJOJOJOJO
Unregistered guest
New key anybody....???????

JOJOJOJOJOJO
Unregistered guest
New key anybody....???????

Anonymous

I need one too please (Toronto)

Assdemon
Unregistered guest
Key 0

28 B7 91 31 06 C1 A9 50

Anonymous

http://www.maestra.tv/keys.... dont have the new key... they have the last one... theres were i get it

Username: Nmike18

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
thanks guys you are the best, this web is great , keep it that way.!!

Anonymous

---assdemon thanks... were did u get it?

Anonymous

---assdemon thanks... were did u get it?

Anonymous

the new code isn't working, can anyone help?

Anonymous

is the code 00 or 01?

olowaty
Unregistered guest
Can someone tell me if autoroll will works on original Fortec receiver or I have to modify it some way? If so where can I find some description?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
KEY0: 28-B7-91-31-06-C1-A9-50 Active...changed on 3-30
KEY1: 4D 70 A0 DD 7F 7D 37 65 ...changed on 3-29

OZ
Unregistered guest
Bosox; thanks for the information.
autoroll can be uploaded whit bin 240, or must upload to pansat first bin 245 and then autoroll?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
V245 is the autoroll pansat bin

OZ
Unregistered guest
THANKS BOSOX AND JAKSONVILLE.

Emily0108tnn
Unregistered guest
Got that "new key" this morning....it's not working now

Bosox
Unregistered guest
The keys above and below ARE working!...and why don't U get smart and either use an autoroll bin or the "getkeys" software...then U'll never have to ask for the new keys ever again..

Bosox
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 09:05 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KEY0: 28-B7-91-31-06-C1-A9-50 Active...changed on 3-30
KEY1: 4D 70 A0 DD 7F 7D 37 65 ...changed on 3-29

Anonymous

does anyone know if the keys still work?

Anonymous

does it matter which keys you enter first. sorry ya'll first time dealing with this thing

Anonymous

bosox, the autoroll thing, how do i do that? i'm a newby. need help.

jjay
Unregistered guest
bosox i am also new in this, will really appreciate if u can explain a lil more on how exactly to autoroll the fortec, thanks

Username: Nmike18

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
how often does the codes change? every day?
is't any web page where can find information about how long is gonna last the nagravision? i'm gonna lose my beloved tv?

Anonymous

does anyone know if there is a new key?

Disgusted
Unregistered guest
what about Pansat 2500? The Fortec codes don't work. thanks

help please
Unregistered guest
new key anyone!!

I have tried to download autoroll bin 245 but it is not rolling automatically! My receiver has been out for 40 minutes and the keys have not changed!

be one b
Unregistered guest
New key 4-1-05
KEY0: 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6
KEY1: 6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF

Anonymous

does it matter which keys you enter first? what kind of crap is that? do you dial someone's phone number and ask yourself, which of the seven numbers do i dial first??

Anonymous

the first 3 days with my new pansat, i figured it out completely, with hours of looking at different softwares and forum sites. i would like to know how many hours you people are spending on your pansat education? 2 minutes?

Username: Baldhead

BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS. WI. Barbados

Post Number: 2
hi is this the right key for the pansat2500a?

Burbank
Unregistered guest
here they are,Latest new keys and more ..read this link..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

South Hadley
Unregistered guest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL files and Howto's are right here [link removed] (File share FTA area at top of page)..U must register (username and password) first,I think..not sure

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

(copy and paste into your search or address browser then U must remove the *.from .NE*T) due to Ecoustics policy
................................................................................ .........
For PANSAT autoroll, then download and unzip this file..it has the readme info and how to install included..along with the updater program to install the bin (or any bin) and gtools program to upload channel lists (optional)

Pansat 2500 Software Updater & Bin.zip
(size: 731.8 KB last modified: 03-23-2005 )
2500a bin 245

SOFTWARE UPDATER INSTRUCTIONS.

Turn on Receiver!
1. Open STB Updater in Step One Folder.
2. Click on Browse.
3. Choose the 2500X8500_AutoRoll_245_api_bin. & click open.
4. Leave on Bin setting and click FIX.
5. Wait untill Stb updater tells you "DONE" click OK.
6. Use G-tools to load a channel file or do a smart scan.

Unregistered guest
ha guys im haveing a problem with my chanels lineing up with wat dishnet says they are. for instance mtv is sapose to be on 160 but on my reciever its on 116 my reciever is the fortec free to air. just wondering wats going on I also am using a direct tv dish and lnb if that helps

redsox
Unregistered guest
Can someone tell me the new keys?

Bosox
Unregistered guest
New key 4-1-05 ...no changes since 4-1
KEY0: 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6
KEY1: 6C BA 94 43 E4 6B EF FF

MylkyD
Unregistered guest
Thanks again.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
sorry...they just changed

DISHNET KEYS: Monday 4-04-05 9:30PM EST
KEY0 26 D3 7F 93 F0 8D EB E6
KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4 **Active (changed today)

Anonymous

can anyone tell me if i have to hook my receiver
up to the computer to get autoroll and are the
files bin 242 x8500-2500a
Thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 302
listen idiot stick...download bin file 245 and then hook up your straight thru cable and flash that biatchface to get the autoroll....If you had half a brain it's not that hard to do...and if you're not sure..download the newbies guide and follow it step by step...it doesn't get any easier...Bosox is on a hot date tonight so I thought I would fill in...ROTF

Bosox
Unregistered guest
If U ask that,then don't even think about this hobby

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
yea..you dumb fcuk...read the fcuknig newbies guide first and then ask questions later..FFS

Unregistered guest
Hello: I am a newbie, and for those who will tell to download it: it is the next thing I am going to do. But I was about to order the Pansat 2500A, but someone told me that Nagravision 2 is going to take over, and those receivers are not going to work. How true is that?

Buzzkit
Unregistered guest
where do I get the Newbies Manual ?

header108
Unregistered guest
Hi:
I have a DTV old style dish with a dual LMB 2 conectors comming out of one LMB and been trying to get a signal from 110 or 119 with no luck have LMB set at 11250 and i get 70% signal with no Quality. I can move the dish all day with no luck have tried reflashing and still the same.
I have this setup on a Pansat 2500A have been trying Echo 7 and Echo 8.6 still no luck.
Do I have to go with a single DTV LMB to get a signal from any Sat.
I have tried getting information on this and all i get is I have to be a member on the sites that have it and they all want money for the help so can someone please send me a link or inform me how to get this DTV Dish to work with a Pansat 2500A

Bronze Member
Username: Jderek

Post Number: 14
0 quality means you aren't lined up with sat110 or 119..

little ceasar
Unregistered guest
derekj..........is it posible to see mlb season, (baseball) and if it does, how i do it, please, i have the chanels that say "mlb" but it doesn't work, thank you for your help!!!!
i thin you like the yankkes,

header108
Unregistered guest
Derekj:
I understand that but you have not answered my question??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
little caesar..read this from /forums.al7bar*tk replace the * with a dot..won't let me post it.
Do the MLB channels work w/ a Pansat, or do they require a special card (like the NBA pass did)? I see the channels on my guide, but they report as a scrambled channel if I tune in. Can anyone else confirm?

b4 the game is due to start, scan the TP that the channel is on....it should become available

little ceasar
Unregistered guest
thank you thank you!!!
i will try and if it work i'll let you know, peace!

little ceasar
Unregistered guest
thank you thank you!!!
i will try and if it work i'll let you know, peace!

elmo
Unregistered guest
DerekJ you now a list when dicknet chanels goin down thanx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
h108..if you go to al7bar*tk ..change * to dot...you register but it is free...They have a newbie guide to locate your sat. This is an abbrev version. Locate 110 using a single co-axial. If you no where you are pointing and the elevation and have the pansat flashed with a channel list. Pick a station on 110 ..it will say bad siganl....hit the sig button on the remote and go outside and move the dish till you get 80% + quality... Do the same for 119....watch tv

jloc
Unregistered guest
hi can anyone tell me where to get the newbie guide?? im about to purchase a fortec people says that i can be able to watch ppv channels also is that true? and i need the guide to put autorolls i dont wanna be putting keys everyweek so plz tell me where to get the zip file thank u

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
go to..become a member it is free and then view this post
[link removed]

zimdog
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS:
KEY0 3B A8 CC EA B6 8F 05 00 **Active.. changed today Thurs 04-07
KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
again, new keys for the retards that don't have the autoroll.....this is getting old!!

jloc
Unregistered guest
this is what appears on that link
The topic or post you requested does not exist

anyother place that i can go?

needhelp
Unregistered guest
hello everyone,

when I press 11 times for Disk Network, it doesn't show Disk Network in the box. Can somebody help please? :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
nope...keep playing around retard..you're bound to get eventually and if you don't, you can always switch over to cable..ROTF

Anonymous

just go 11 times and put in 00 01

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 640
go to evolution good site lots of info

needhelp
Unregistered guest
Thank you very much "Anonymous". You're the best!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rupert

Edegwater, FL United States

Post Number: 19
KEY0 3B A8 CC EA B6 8F 05 00 Active
KEY1 07 07 96 B5 84 E2 5C B4
07-04-05 13:26:19

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
thanks rupert...you are alife save..LOL, actually you are a fcuking alien who needs a life..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
AUX0 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81 Active
AUX1 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA
18-11-03 10:40:56 BELL KEYSSSSSSS

kneegrow2
Unregistered guest
key00..Iamasnitchandmodherehahaha
key01..Iwillburnyoubutplayanidiot

stupid idiot
Unregistered guest
key00..Iamasnitchandmodherehahaha
key01..Iwillburnyoubutplayanidiot

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
your acting like a 7yr old...grow the fcuk up will ya....

Anonymous

thank you Rupert very much!!

Kneegrow2
Unregistered guest
Rup,why ya post.let the lazy azzes find them keys aalready posted.Yor a tard!

anonymous2
Unregistered guest
To kneegrow2: this forum is not for YOU! Your language is cheap and rotten. Your username should change to NEED TO GROW UP. Stop acting like a jerk!

Unregistered guest
I have Dish Pro 500 with only a single line coming in to my box. Supposedly the new dishes do not need dual LNB's. Thus when i plug it in my pansat, i only get 119, which sucks. 110 has all the good channels, what should i do?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
YOU CAN NOT GET THE NEW DISH TO WORK ON A BOX LIKE YOURS. [[YOU NEED A FILE.]]...THE SWITCH IS IN THE LNB. WORKS LIKE THE DISH SWICH TO THE OLD DISH 500. BUT YOU COULD TACK IT OFF.AND PUT A NEW SWITCH ON. THE FILE WILL MAKE YOURS WORK. BUT IT IS *NOT RIGHT*.I WOULD WAIT GET A OLD DISH WHEN I GO TO WORK I SEE LIKE 30 OLD DISHIES THE 500 OR SEE IF THE OLD LNB WILL WORK ON IT THEY MIGHT

help is here
Unregistered guest
Dish Pro is fine to use...it has 2 LNB's with an interior switch,but 1 single line/cable outputting the Dish.U must use Dish Pro (DP) channel lists,thats all..they're posted all all major sites.

BTW ,align your dish better to get the 110,and scan the 110 bird in setup..

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
I only destroy sites that sell spam and scam, change your ways azzhole and I might leave you alone...

Anonymous

These are the latest firmware for pansat with auto roll.

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050315_101_api for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3032_2005_0405_api for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. you don't have to deal with entering key changes again.

download the files free here

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

needhelp
Unregistered guest
hello everyone,
I'm new here. I see you guys talk about autoroll, and once you get it you don't have to deal with entering key changes. What is autoroll?Can someone help please? Thanks!

Anonymous

I have a Megasat receiver. Would the auto roll
file mentioned above work on my receiver as well.

autoroll
Unregistered guest
@needhelp, it is what it says. When the key changes, it will down load the new key for you. It takes about a minute or two and you're watching TV again.

needhelp
Unregistered guest
To "autoroll"

hi there, where do I download the program and how do I set it up in the Pansat 2500A box? Do I need any cable, wire, special equipment?

needhelp
Unregistered guest
To "autoroll"

hi there, where do I download the program and how do I set it up in the Pansat 2500A box? Do I need any cable, wire, special equipment? Thank you.

Username: James2

Ca

Hi i lost all my adult ch.it say scramble or bad ch. they were playing yesterday do any one have this problem or answer?
thank.

Silver Member

Post Number: 538
yea harv you idiot...a couple of channels went over to nag2, if you would read you would know that...starting taping now sticky palms, the rest will be gone soon tool....FFS

pansat 2500A
Unregistered guest
hi
could you please explain how to install autoroll.We got the firmware you gave us but we really do not know how to do.We are expecting from you

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow and Ecoustics love all these reply posts back at him...again,as I earlier stated,he is a mod here..reply posts crank up the numbers, which in turn makes this site #1 at Google,which in turn creates more hits on the linked sponsors here,which in turn puts money in Ecoustics pocket..so its BEST ,just to ignore the idiot kneegrow and sponsors here..and since kneegrow uses many alias,then U must also ignore many other rude and antagonizing posts from everyone..

Boycott Kneegrow and the alias!

Rotykien
Unregistered guest
hi
You talk someone about adult channels lost.Nao how can i see these channels?.I really do not understand what you explanined.Please could you say again and explain more .Thank you so much

Rotykien
Unregistered guest
hi
You talk someone about adult channels lost.Nao how can i see these channels?.I really do not understand what you explanined.Please could you say again and explain more .Thank you so much

Rotykien
Unregistered guest
hi

Unregistered guest
Rotykien.......You talk someone about adult channels lost.I really do not understand what you explanined.Please could you say again and explain more

Username: Dallas27

Post Number: 3
is anyone else having a hard time gtting the channels to come on. I mean I have the right keys but i can't get anything to show up. Can anyone advise??

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
KEY00-79-B9-9D-5E-E6-BE-E7-60-NEW KEY.PUNCH THIS KEY in than reset your receiver,turn it off from the back of your receiver FOR a minute or 2,than turn it back on than watch TV.

Anonymous

please,will some 1 help me with rollover for dish network,thank you.

Anonymous

IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

Anonymous

I have a Megasat receiver. Would the autoroll for Pansat work on Magasat? Someone please advise.

LK
Unregistered guest
no....don't think so...rumor is that autorolls will even harm clones of pansats or fortecs

totalln
Unregistered guest
is there any new code numbers

LK
Unregistered guest
I hear megasat is OK with the autorolls,,and yes new keys today ..tues 19 april... are posted in the "latest keys" thread...I always post them there for OBVIOUS reasons

Username: Nefilim

Post Number: 5
Can any one tell me how I do enter the key# for
BEV
Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 39
You don't need key for bev they don't change.

PiiSSed and Even More PiiSSed
Unregistered guest
I need some new codes here dude... It doesn't work..

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 42
It's not the keys they haven't changed them since november of 04. Got to be another problem.

LK
Unregistered guest
Bev keys..not changed since 18 Nov 2003

AUX0 82 D7 51 E4 5B 97 9D 81 Active
AUX1 65 57 46 14 36 02 D8 DA
18-11-03 10:40:56

Anonymous

Does anyone know anything about digiwave 7000

Anonymous

I have a Megasat Receiver. Can anyone tell me what autoroll file I can use?

ar1es99
Unregistered guest
is there a list of channels that was moved to the new sat. most of my 119 channels on dishnet arent working

LK
Unregistered guest
read the "nagra2..International channels" thread here for N2 channels..try a rescan then a reset

BTW..not moved to new satellite,its N2...learn about it here www.nagra2.org

Anonymous

How do I install autoroll or enter key for c**lsat f*ur-000 pro?

LK
Unregistered guest
This thread should be CLOSED...the subject is NO longer relevant to anyone..

Bronze Member
Username: Barabashka

Post Number: 11
HELLO ANY BODY , IM IN PHILA PA 4 CENALS WAS DISTROED NTV AND CH1 RUSSIAN CHENALS I NEED HELP WITH IT . LK YOU ARE THE MAN help help HELP

Username: Colombiche

Torrance, California USA

MY MEGASAT TY6688 DOWNLOAD STOPS AT 250% 400% OR 1000% BUT IT NEVER ENDS WAHT CAN I DO TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE? ANYONE PLEASE...
THANKS.

LK
Unregistered guest
Manually enter the keys...if yours is froze,then power off,wait 1 min,power on,then hit menu immediately ,then manually change the keys..all autoroll bins/flashs for all FTA receivers,and Dish cards were ECM'd via the checksums by Charlie last night..

Username: Airfis

Post Number: 1
LK...can you tell me where exactly would I enter the keyes manually in the megasat ty6680? Where under the menu do I go to to enter the keys? Thanks!

LK
Unregistered guest
I dunno megasat..its your receiver,don't u have a users guode or manual?..does is use fortec or pansat bins?...if its flashed with one of them,then do the input as U would one of those receivers..

LK
Unregistered guest
I dunno megasat..its your receiver,don't u have a users guode or manual?..does is use fortec or pansat bins?...if its flashed with one of them,then do the input as U would one of those receivers..

WelcomePhoenix
Unregistered guest
How do I input a kay into Co0lSat 4000 Pro?

LK, the manual is a POS! It barely tells me how to turn it on. The guy that sold it to me set everything up and now he is nowhere to be found. I feel stupid for paying him $500 for two megasat recievers including installation and only being able to see it for about a month. He promised me it would never get zapped. Now it has and I'm out $500! If anyone out there know how I can put the new key in the MegaSat, please help. I can't begin to explain how angry I feel for being ripped off like that.

LK
Unregistered guest
try the pansat method!

Post Number: 3
Hey LK, thanks for all your replies. I don't even have the same menu as pansat or fortec, but I did see something weird. I can get all the radio signals fine. But when I go to the tv channels, I get data being downloaded and it keeps going until it gets stuck, does this help you figure out anything at all?

LK
Unregistered guest
Flash it with the new Pansat autoroll...then it becomes a pansat..

sum1
Unregistered guest
does anyone have new keys for pansat 2500a?..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us