Archive through March 09, 2005

T.O.
Unregistered guest
Sharing a sub right now for Dave. Thinking about spending $450 cdn. for a Fortec Ultra Lifetime receiver and two lnb dish. I understand you can program the receiver for Charlie right now. Can Charlie be unhackable at any moment just like Dave? If so, what else of interest (ppvs, sports, p_orn) can this system deliver? Is it subscription only for programming the receiver? Is it rocket science to use the thing? Thanks for any info.

454chevy
Unregistered guest
This place has a cheap deal on Fortec Ultra

http://www.fortecultra.com

works great.

Username: Mrdss

Post Number: 4
i purchased mine even cheap at www.saveandreplay.com/dvb-home.asp

and whats more

Nagra 2 is working great on the 3 channels that is being broadcasted on my max 2000 which i purchased from saveandreplay! works amazing

sirluke
Unregistered guest
If you need a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra satellite receiver. Might I suggest www.SatelliteWiz.com
They have been promt with shipping and their product works great. They even include a free DiSEqC 4x1 switch and firmware update cable.

http://www.SatelliteWiz.com

Unregistered guest
i have been trying to program my ultra but i can,t
lock a signal when my dish reciver is hooked up i have 105 signal strenth i was able to down load the transponders but not the programing what am i doing wrong does anyone have a how to on this please help

key largo
Unregistered guest
www.dsscentral.net forums has a special Fortec area...also help chat area...they can help you....also FTA files for every type

key largo
Unregistered guest
The Fortec link

http://www.dsscentral.net/forums3/viewforum.php?f=57&sid=ce2b74f87eeeed0e9c93376 98aa56494

pacomelteelculo
Unregistered guest
i got my at the swap shop in broward county for 135

Username: Dj4life

Modesto, California United States

Post Number: 1
my fortec reciever went blank it says to input data can anyone help.

Username: Raileena

Kentucky USA

Post Number: 2
FORTEC ULTRA KEY INSERTION PROCEDURE

(DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY UNLESS TOLD TO DO SO. FOLLOW INSTRUCTION EXACTLY)

STEP 1-PRESS: M E N U
STEP 2-FIND CHANNEL EDIT (ARROW RIGHT UNTIL YOU SEE CHANNEL
EDIT AT TOP)
STEP 3-ARROW DOWN UNTIL YOU HIGHLIGHT CODE AND PRESS: O K
STEP 4-FOR PASSWORD ENTER: 1010
STEP 5-ARROW DOWN AND HIGHLIGHT NAGRAVISION AND PRESS OK
STEP 6-PRESS RIGHT ARROW 11 TIMES (YOU WILL SEE DISH NETWORK)
STEP 7-PRESS DOWN ARROW 1 TIME
STEP 8-PRESS LEFT ARROW 1 TIME (YOU WILL SEE KEY 01)
STEP 9-PRESS DOWN ARROW 1 TIME (YOU WILL SEE A SERIES OF
NUMBERS AND LETTERS
STEP 10-ENTER THIS NUMBER 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E INTO THIS AREA,
(IGNORE THE LAST 4 NUMBERS).
STEP 11-PRESS: OK TO SAVE THIS NUMBER TO MEMORY
STEP 12-PRESS: EXIT UNTIL BACK TO TV CHANNEL. YOU ARE DONE.

reza
Unregistered guest
tanx Gene i did ur instruction and ... mine works now ,i am so happy ,,,,i live in toronto canada and i was looking 3 days for this my unit was gone 3 days ago and now it is fine.tanx again :-)

Username: Davidbar

Does anyone have a set of keys which will give me access to all channels on the 110 satelite for dishnet. The keys I have right now only give me access to some of the channels others are blacked out.

Help is much appreciated.

Unregistered guest
sryy to ask u guys about this problem but I hav a Big problem and i cant find it on fourm plz help... / I got problem with lifetime ultra i turn on my reciver and all i see is (data is being downloded) what do i need to do to fix this problem / do i need a new key code or bin and if i need a new key code/bin where can i get it plz i need ur helps ppl much respect to all ya

Anonymous

DJ go to al7bar.tk yule find everthing u need

Unregistered guest
Sorry to bother all of you but I need some help
Problrem #1 I go through all of the steps to program my fortec lifetime ultra receiver.But it only lets me exit as far back to the screen where all the language choices are listed. what am I doing wrong? Please help.

Problem #2 another box I have (fortec lifetime ultra) has awesome signal quality but am only getting 6 or 7 channels . Very frustating.What am I doing Wrong. Help would be much appreciated.Thank you

Unregistered guest
i have a fortec lifetime ultra and i'm trying to follow the directions on how to unlock the nagravision. in the directions above i can find the channel edit menu and then i have tv channel or ration channel as a sub menu. i cannot fine any code to highlight or any nagravision menu. please help!! thanks in advance

jcghound
Unregistered guest
you will need to have a channel list or a scan in the memory of the receiver before you can access the code menu (CAS System) be sure to have the default key turned on

Unregistered guest
Hello I'm interested in a fortec dish but know nothing about them do you need to use it with a receiver or does it take the place of one ? if they are independant of the receiever do youjust hook them up to the dish and get the channels thanks so much for your time

Brandon Walls
Unregistered guest
fortec is a receiver
and you hook it up to your TV and to a dish
so you'll also need a dish

anyway, right now its the best choice to watch all channels

Brandon Walls
Unregistered guest
BTW.....if you know nothing about choosing, intalling and programming a fortec its better if you go to the classsified adds on the newspaper and go directly to a dealer in your hometown.

leen
Unregistered guest
thanks for the info

Anonymous

Can you list satilites that can be programmed
as I can not get signals.only getting scambled or bad sinnal

Den

Unregistered guest
None of my channels want to show only the free dish channels can someone please help me i will really appreciate it if some one could help me with this problem

Anonymous

i just got a fortec lifetime ultra i have read info after info know more today than yesterday but still need more info here my store
i have dish net work in house now before i flashed it i could revieve some channels but now that i did the flash that sunnydaze posted all i get now is (0 programs found) and ( 0 transponders found ) is there hope? and the signel is about 30 this is all knew to me so i hope i explained it right it has been 4 days with this now adtklt2u@aol.com thank you

JG
Unregistered guest
Can someone tell me what exactly is this Fortec receiver, is it something you hook up to your tv and allows you to get all the channels for free?..i do have a direct tv receiver,dish and everything, but i don't have the access card to get the channels..Thanks for the help

Unregistered guest
Hello There,
I live is Aus and i bought this Fortec lifetime. I am getting signal strength but when it comes to quality it doesn;t move at all, and in the menu it says UNLOCK does it mean anything? Could you guys please guide me what needs to be done
Thanks

nadeem
Unregistered guest
Hi there my fortech ultra is working fine except the programing guide. Programming guide is showing only channel but not program listings. Does any one know how fix. Thank you for having a very informative forum. thank again

yeye
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, I too have a fotect revceiver as well I know how to program it but I would like to know how to gain access to codes to unlock dish network and various other satelite companies. 400 channels I currently have yet it is capable of 3000. SO if anyone has any codes it would be much apprechiated.

youKnowit
Unregistered guest
I too have a fortec ultra receiver, I know how to program it yet I want ot know how to gain access to codes for stations such as direct tv. etc. Any help regarding the codes would be apprechiated.

largo key
Unregistered guest
nad...no program listings with FTA,it can't be done

youknow...no directv with FTA

yeye..codes?...what are U talking about?..if U want Dishnetwork or Bev,then aim the dish at their satellites..if U need to get the new keys,then go to [link removed] ..they have many FTA files and info

kforkorea
Unregistered guest
Hi,

does the Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra work with Direct TV Dishes?

Thanks

TUBE MAN
Unregistered guest
ANY DISH WILL DO ROUNDOR OTHERWISE.

DIRECT OR BEV, OR GENERIC

TUBEMAN

Username: Letmein

i got a fortec ultra flashed it, followed the steps loaded the channels for dishnet 110 sat . all i get is channel name and essage saying scrambled channel or bad channel msg

largo key
Unregistered guest
Did U do a SCAN for the channels or download a channel listing?

i scanned the channels around 200 of them they all seemed to locked did i miss something or do something wrong. i am open to any suggestions or theories to get this to work thanx

largo key
Unregistered guest
and did U put in the correct passwords for your channel listings,and load it correctly?

Post Number: 3
which correct passwords , the two lins of current keys

largo key
Unregistered guest
Download the list you want to use..Click on the file folder to open it in your Gtools. It should display the selected list. Right click under any satellite name and select tools. Then stb connect (make sure it is set as type 2).Turn your receiver on the back and wait for flashing lights on your receiver and then click download and wait for 100% complete and popup to say completed. Sometimes if it doesn't work on COM 1 you have to try COM 2. Flip switch off on back of receiver and reconnect to coax from dish flip switch back on. You should be set,no satellite scanning needed.

Unregistered guest
i have a lifetime ultra, and it has been down forever, iwas new and flashed it wrong somehow,and itwont turn on ,ibought jtags even built my own ,and tried to run jkeys but not working ,any one have any info on what i can do or know of some place i could send it to get fixed. thanx

largo key
Unregistered guest
go to [link removed] use either the foruims or live chat for help..all needed files are there too.

27 roadster
Unregistered guest
thanx alot

Ben Tobar
Unregistered guest
Channel list. I need a GOOD LIFETIME ULTRA CHANNEL LIST. One with proper names to the audio and video channels on 110 and 119. A link and a file name would be great. Plenty for pansat but not fortech. Wouldn't it be nice to have a web page devoted to channel list under recievers.

largo key
Unregistered guest
U can make your own channel list for your particular area also..

largo key
Unregistered guest
http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?database=fta3%2edb&com mand=viewupload&id=null

Username: Allic

These guys have some files
http://www.expressvukeys.netfirms.com/

Emarati
Unregistered guest
Hi all
how are you?
i need hlp plz!!
im looking for firmware or software for fortecstar lifetime. can anybody who have it send it for me to my email ..
emarati001@hotmail.com

thanks for ur hlp.

Anonymous

The Free To Air Forum Is Here

Has all the files for the Fortec!
http://expressvukeys.netfirms.com/theforum.htm
Add your link in the link exchange forum.
email me http://expressvukeys.netfirms.com/theforum.htm

largo key
Unregistered guest
January 18, 2005, 22 posts with 17 topics by 5 members...

Oh yeah I'm going there...with all those 5 members,there must be a wealth of info!....LOL

Post Number: 4
Iv beem modding for a year somewhere else and i started my own site.All the files and how to,s are there. Made it for friends but if it does not get outa hand then hey its a good resource for the right files,clean and simple.

shall67023
Unregistered guest
Will an 8' C-band dish with a KU LNB get the picture for Dish?

shall67023
Unregistered guest
Will an 8' C-band dish with a KU LNB get the picture for Dish?

annynomonous
Unregistered guest
I have most TV channels to the 110 but I need the TV channels to 119 and ExpressVu, so how can I get access to the channels on 119 and ExpressVu?

ABC
Unregistered guest
Same way you got the 110.

Anonymous

I have a Forestar Lifetime Ultra, trying to get it setup for BEV, followed the instructions on the top that were used for Dishnet, but adjusted for BEV setting, and I cannot get it up a running, all I can get channel wise is the freebie information channels

HELP PLEASE

Post Number: 7
you must make sure the disque settings are correct.also if you upload chan list to the unit you should just be able to wach tv right away
I MADE A FORUM JUST FOR THE ULTRA AND PUT EVERY FILE NEEDED AND ALL THE HOW TO,S I MADE WHILE I WAS GETING MINE UP AND RUNNING.
www.expressvukeys.netfirms.com

Anonymous

ABC, we do have good signal and quality strength. Just all of the channels come to "Scambled or Bad Channel".

LK
Unregistered guest
anon...U need to DL a channel list for the 119 and bev...there are channels lists available that get all ..110,119,and Bev..

annynomonous
Unregistered guest
Well the thing is, we only had channels in 119 until we moved the satelite, then we only recieved channels in the 110.

But now, everything works in the 110, and the channels don't work in the 119 but have a good signal and quality strength (Scrambled or Bad Channel)

So you said to download ( DL? ) the channel list for the 119 for it not to be a "Scrambled or Bad Channel?". But can you just explain to me the steps in how to do this.

Soemone also mentioned something downloading new "keys" ?

LK
Unregistered guest
DL=download...new keys came out 12-02,but if U have the 110,its not the parity keys..all is done the same as u did the 110..just add new channels lists..go to [link removed] and ask there..more people to help U there..maybe more is needed,sounds like U're not telling all details..many time people think they have a satellite cause signal quality and strength is good but they actually don't have the correct satellite and get same error message as U..this site here is not full of information or help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
if its quick support you want and need to get up and running in a hurry try
expressvu keys
upload

annynomonous
Unregistered guest
Well I have no idea what to do. I am new to this. My room-mate hooked up the satelite not me. But I want to know what to do because my room-mate is gone for 2 weeks and I want to watch WWE on channel 455 which is on the 119. I get the good signal and quality but it comes up to "Scrambled or Bad Channel". I have no idea what to do, I don't know how to "hack" at the satelite to get it work.

So can someone please help me by giving me step by step instructions on how to work this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
First we need to know what type receiver it is and what card you use...if your in a hurry try this. expressvu keys
Upload

LK
Unregistered guest
I told U where to go and how to get the help U want..the help is ther U just need to get it..if U want your car fixed U don't go to the comic book store!...can't make it any simpler than that!

LK
Unregistered guest
I told U where to go and how to get the help U want..the help is there, U just need to GO get it..if U want your car fixed U don't go to the comic book store!...can't make it any simpler than that!

annynomonous
Unregistered guest
I have the Fortect Star Lifetime Ultra, the exact same one in your signature. I don't have a card....well atleast I don't think I do? Like I said, I am new and I will be a pain in the butt. But I would like help trying to get channel 455 :D

For the expressvu keys, I cannot pay for the Live Help Service.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
sure thing anon just go to the forum and we would be happy to help you.
expressvu keys
Upload

annynomonous
Unregistered guest
I've posted a thread in that forum:

In the Dish section of General.

Anonymous

I can not find tv code on the ultra made dec 5 04
i try to put al7bar on it did not take tey to put chanel on did not take i gat the rs232 cable got the program from fortec just how do i acess the tv code thanks in advance ninja

Anonymous

Where in southern Ontario can I get the Fortec Ultra?

Anonymous

I have a new Lifetime Ultra 2.50 - It's loaded with boot ver. 6.1 Nov 1, 2004.
I have successfully scanned a satellite, but when you go to channel edit - there is no CODE option.
Do I need to re-image the unit with older software? - what is the solution? Where do you get an older boot version.

simply hi
Unregistered guest
I have a new Lifetime Ultra 2.50 - It's loaded with boot ver. 6.1 Nov 1, 2004.
I have successfully scanned a satellite, but when you go to channel edit - there is no CODE option.
Do I need to re-image the unit with older software? - what is the solution? Where do you get an older boot version.

Username: Bubba3021

I"m sure this question has been answered a 100 times but i can't find it so here goes: can the lifetime ultra or any other free to air reciever be zaped and what do you have to do when and if this happens

LK
Unregistered guest
yes...about once every 6 months...then all U need to do is reflash and enter the new public keys posted at every site...5 minute fix..

pppp
Unregistered guest
What does it mean when someone says "REFLASH"

Thanks , peterpiperpickedapepper aka: PPPP

Unregistered guest
does anyone have the new dishnet code apparently changed today 3/8/05

Username: Human

hi i also need the new keycodes for dishnetwork would be great help thank you

LK
Unregistered guest
Key0 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 Active
Key1 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E
Time 08-03-05 7:00 PM EST

mman3222
Unregistered guest
Thank you for the keys. Al7bar.tk appears down for me at this time. Their always down about this time because so many users go to the site looking for the new keys.

LK
Unregistered guest
Fortec buttons to use for letters

Sat=a
info=b
tv/radio=c
pause=d
?=e

mman3222
Unregistered guest
yup! I got it and it's working great! Thanks! do you by chance have msn messenger? if so, please contact me digcashcom@hotmail.com I have a question to ask you about the codes.

Username: Human

a big thank you to LK BY THE WAY DO I HAVE TO CHANGE THE KEY CODE 01 TO 00 ???

LK
Unregistered guest
NO..do NOT change key 01...

Anonymous

How To,s and Keys and Files for the Foertec Star Lifetime

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo aka anon..Your info is Bogus and OLD..those keys are from last December 2...if U're going to spam,at least give the people the correct up to date info!

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo aka anon..Your info is Bogus and OLD..those keys are from last December 2...if U're going to spam,at least give the people the correct up to date info!...that site sucks!

mom with 4 kids
Unregistered guest
I put the codes in and it comes up scrambled or bad channel. Help this is my first time!

Anonymous

DUDE STOP BEING A GOOF "MOM WITH KIDS LOL"

THE KEYS COME FROM A REAL TIME UPDATING JAVA SCRIPT SO THERE IS NO WAY THERE WRONG! LOOK HERE REAL TIME KEYS

mom with 4 kids
Unregistered guest
I changed the keyy to 00 and guess what it works!!!
Thanks very much

Anonymous

DUDE STOP BEING A GOOF.
THE KEYS COME FROM A REAL TIME UPDATING JAVA SCRIPT SO THERE IS NO WAY THERE WRONG! LOOK HERE REAL TIME KEYS

mom with 4 kids
Unregistered guest
I changed the keys to 00 and guess what it works!!!
Thanks very much

Anonymous

get the key fix here
keys

LK
Unregistered guest
Gordo...you're a joke!....REAL TIME BOGUS CRAP and KEYS!...even the site is a joke..here's what your links says!....LOL...amateur!

The website you have requested has exceeded its daily bandwidth quota of 56MB and has been temporarily de-activated.

Netfirms STARTER hosting allows for 56MB/day to a maximum of 1GB/month. If you are the owner of the site, you have outgrown the STARTER plan and we encourage you to upgrade to one of our PREMIUM hosting plans starting at only $4.95/month. You can upgrade by logging into your Member Tools located at http://www.netfirms.com/members

If you do upgrade, your site will be automatically reactivated.

jdp
Unregistered guest
Could you tell me please how and where I could get the new keys . Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
I posted them above in this thread...READ,before U ask!...and ONLY change key00..this will fix your 110-119 Dishnetwork channels....

Key0 8A C4 96 93 EC 79 9D 57 Active
Key1 01 C5 FB 21 37 B6 C0 5E
Time 08-03-05 7:00 PM EST

jdp
Unregistered guest
How do I get them on my own Please
How do I download the software and what version ?
Thank you

Username: Doudou

Saint Marc, Artibonite HAiti

My fortec Lifetime Ultra didn't work. I can't receive picture. So I need to know how to find the key?

Username: Labrat1969

Thanks LK Worked Like A Charm ;-)

Username: Cablerock

Can you be able to watch ppv movies and some other movies channels if you have Fortec Star Lifetime ULTRA?

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
yes..www.lyngsat.com tells U what channels are on what satellites..FTA receivers will get these satellites based upon your roof dish and its alignment

Unregistered guest
como cambio la key para que que mi reciver funcione?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us