JBL just introduced ten new loudspeakers for 2.0 home audio or up to a 9.2-channel home theater, priced from $299 to $599 each. The new JBL Studio 2 models feature high-definition imaging derived directly from the JBL Professional M2 Master Reference Monitor. The line-up includes three floorstanding and two bookshelf speakers complemented by multiple center, surround, and subwoofer options. The company says each speaker provides astounding imaging, natural balance, and remarkable detail and accuracy at any position in the room. Computer-optimized drivers and crossover network integration deliver a lifelike, three-dimensional soundstage backed by deep, powerful bass.
JBL’s meticulous approach to design is reflected in the sophisticated and modern speaker cabinetry. Sleek soft edges, elegant gloss black top panels, and luxurious finishes will enhance and complement any decor or setting. From the technology inside to the detailed craftsmanship outside, JBL Studio 2 embodies JBL’s proven acoustic superiority, backed by rigorous real-world testing, evaluation, and experience.
- 10 new speaker models for flexible system configurations
- High-Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide design derived directly from the JBL Professional M2 Master Reference Monitor
- Computer-optimized driver positioning and crossover network integration
- Gloss black top panels add a touch of elegance to sleek cabinet designs
- Solid cabinetry construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners
- Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation
- Available in Black and Espresso wood grain finishes
- Designed and engineered in Northridge, California
- STUDIO 210 – 2-way 4″ Surround Loudspeakers ($349)
- STUDIO 220 – 2-way 4″ Bookshelf Loudspeakers ($299)
- STUDIO 225C – 2.5-way Dual 4″ Center Channel Loudspeaker ($249)
- STUDIO 230 – 2-way 6.5″ Bookshelf Loudspeakers ($399)
- STUDIO 235C – 2.5-way Dual 6.5″ Center Channel Loudspeaker ($379)
- STUDIO 270 – 3-way 6.5″ Floorstanding Loudspeaker ($399)
- STUDIO 280 – 3-way Dual 6.5″ Floorstanding Loudspeaker ($499)
- STUDIO 290 – 3-way Dual 8″ Floorstanding Loudspeaker ($599)
- SUB 250P – 10″ Powered Subwoofer ($449)
- SUB 260P – 12″ Powered Subwoofer ($599)
Price and Availability
All JBL Studio 2 Loudspeakers are available now.