Cobra Electronics today announced its all-new 2011 lineup of detection products will be available in March 2011.
The 2011 family of digital radar detectors consists of five new models across two new product series; the Cobra Formula S Series with three new models, and the Cobra Formula R Series consisting of two ultra-performance detector models. The entire 2011 lineup has been re-engineered from the ground up on an all new technology platform featuring advanced new detection circuitry, improved performance and range, enhanced false signal rejection, and a redesigned high-gain radar/laser lens. The new 2011 models also feature high-quality aluminum decorative badges and a sleek, compact profile that is up to 30-percent smaller than previous models.
Cobra's all new lineup of digital radar/laser detectors for 2011 consists of:
Formula S Series of High Performance Detectors:
- XRS 9370, XRS 9470, XRS 9570 models
- Ultra-compact design and improved range/performance
- Advanced, 14-band detection, city/highway selector, auto-mute, LaserEye 360 laser detection, voice alerts, and more
- Highly affordable price points starting at $89.95
Formula R Series of Ultra Performance Detectors:
- XRS 9670 and XRS 9770 models
- Ultra-sleek design for the ultimate in visual appeal
- State-of-the-art 15-band detection, Intellishield Tri-Level City mode, Smart Power, advanced DigiView data display, 8-point compass, and much more
- Pricing starting at $159.95
“We believe our new Formula S Series and Formula R Series radar detector family offer stunning visual appeal, highly affordable price points, and the industry's most advanced features and underlying technology platform.”
— Tony Kainuma, Director of Radar Detection and Navigation for Cobra Electronics