All-in-one Home Theater
Optoma just released the successor to the CinemaX P1, aptly named the CinemaX P2. The new CinemaX P2 is a 4K smart projector featuring 3,000 lumens of brightness, premium laser technology and an ultra short throw lens that projects up to a 120-inch image from only inches away from the screen. Plus, it includes a built-in premium 40-watt Dolby Digital 2.0 soundbar, which makes it an all-in-one home entertainment system. However, a projection screen would be extra if you don’t have a smooth white wall.
Optoma engineered the CinemaX P2 to deliver 25% more contrast and vibrant color performance than its predecessor (CinemaX P1). In addition, the new CinemaX P2 adds integrated Enhanced Gaming Mode, and a state-of-the-art digital exhibit feature by FRAMED. It’s all encompassed in a sleek, white, space saving design.
Built-in Sound Bar
Premium sound is provided by the integrated Dolby Digital 2.0 soundbar with two full range speakers, two woofers, ported chambers and 40-watts of power, delivering crisp details with superior dialogue clarity.
The CinemaX P2 features smart tech integration features throughout. Smart+ technology enable Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT support for easy integration into your smart home while the Android OS with smart TV apps and Optoma Marketplace deliver USB media playback compatibility, Internet streaming services and downloadable apps. Plus, the built-in SmartFit app ensures hassle-free image alignment through users’ smartphones.
Kids and parents alike can turn the CinemaX P2 into a productivity tool with the Tap Cast app that enables screen mirroring from connected devices. Users can also bring incredible creative expression to their homes by turning the CinemaX P2 into an art-exhibiting masterpiece, that’s brought to life with curated art works from renowned digital artists, by FRAMED – a digital art showcasing platform.
- Display Technology: Texas Instruments 0.47″ 4K UHD ECD DMD
- Resolution: 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160)
- Lumens: 3,000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast: 2,000,000:1 with 3 Dynamic Black Dimming Modes
- Color: REC.709, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- HDR10 compatible
- Color Wheel: 6 Segment RGBRGB
- Integrated 4K Media Player and popular video streaming apps available from Optoma Marketplace
- Smart+ Technology: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT integration
- SmartFIT app: Auto geometry correction system for iOS and Android
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac (dual-band, 2×2)
- Operating System: Android 8.0 with customizable launcher
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hrs (Eco), 20,000 hrs (Normal)
- Noise Level: 24 dB
“Offering an innovative ultra short throw lens, the CinemaX P2 is easy to place and play, enabling families and households to view an immersive large-screen experience from only inches away from the screen without the hassle of mounting a television. Combined with theater-quality sound, and smart-home integrations at an attractive price point, the CinemaX P2 is the ultimate home entertainment solution.”Maria Repole, Head of Marketing, Optoma Technology.
Price & Availabilty
The Optoma CinemaX P2 is available now for $3,299 at Amazon and other authorized resellers. It comes with a 2-year parts and labor limited warranty on the projector, 5-year or 12,000 hour light source warranty (whichever comes first).