NEC introduced the 27-inch MultiSync EA273WM desktop LCD monitor to their EA Series offering LED backlighting with thin bezel, advanced connectivity, human sensor for enterprise users.
The most eye-catching difference when comparing the EA273WM to its predecessors is the completely redesigned chassis, which is up to 30 percent thinner and 25 percent lighter, while boasting a 130mm height-adjustable stand and future-proof connectivity such as DisplayPort and HDMI inputs. Other improvements include the redesigned On Screen Display (OSD) controls, user-friendly OSD menu and streamlined cable management. The EA273WM is packed with green features, including LED backlight technology, which reduces power by more than 40 percent compared to select previous generation EA Series models. Other eco-friendly highlights include ECO Mode and smart sensing technology, including an ambient light sensor and human sensor, which detects user activity in front of the monitor and reduces its power up to 95 percent with inactivity.
The new MultiSync EA Series boasts numerous value-added features. The ControlSync feature allows users to control up to six EA273WM units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
- 27-inch, 16:9 TN panel with LED backlighting
- Redesigned, slimmer chassis
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 300 cd/m2 brightness
- Fully adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- Integrated (hidden) speakers
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light sensor and human sensor)
- ControlSync (up to six displays)
- Integrated cable management
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 and TCO 5.1 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
Price and Availability
The NEC MultiSync EA273WM ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in November 2011 for $499.
See more about: New Monitors, NEC Monitors, LED Monitors, LCD Monitors