Belt-Driven Turntable Fitted with Ortofon Cartridge Offers Exceptional Value for Performance-Minded Vinyl Lovers.
NAD introduced the C 558 turntable targeted for the record enthusiast who is looking for exceptional value. Priced at $500, the C 558 features a belt drive (playing 33 and 45) for maximum noise isolation, and a precision AC motor with isolated AC power supply with universal voltage. In addition a glass platter with felt pad, a MDF plinth (base) and a low resonance dust cover.
For extra value, the C 558 is pre-fitted with an Ortofon OM10 phono cartridge in a 9-inch tonearm that offers vertical tracking angle and azimuth adjustment. The phono leads are detachable with a separate ground and a high quality stereo RCA cable is included.
- Belt driven turntable plays 33 and 45
- 10mm Glass Platter with Felt ad
- Precision AC Motor
- Isolated AC Power Supply with Universal Voltage
- 9” Tonearm with Fixed Head Shell
- Ortofon OM10 Phono Cartridge Pre-Installed
- Vertical Tracking Angle and Azimuth Adjustment
- Rigid MDF Plinth (Base) with Rubber Isolation Feet
- Low Resonance Dustcover
- Detachable High Quality RCA cable with separate ground
Price and Availability
The NAD C 558 will be shipping in November 2017 for $499 (U.S.) MSRP.