Cord-free listening with four levels of adjustable noise cancellation or pass-through audio
Libratone today introduced the new TRACK+ Wireless In-Ear Headphones for $199, which feature four levels of pre-programmed adjustable noise cancellation that control how much outside noise is heard. In addition, newly updated ear tips let listeners customize their earphones for sports, traveling, or commuting.
A Hush mode option temporarily silences the music and uses the earphones’ built-in microphones to pick up all external sound, without the need to remove the buds from the ears. These earphones have earned an IPX4 water-resistance rating which makes them sweat-proof for active listeners. Plus they can easily fit into a small pocket when not in use.
“We purposely design our audio products to offer a smooth user experience that’s synonymous with stylish Danish design, great sound, and ease of use,” says Uffe Kjems Hansen, Global Product Management Director of Libratone. “Users love our adjustable noise cancellation, whether they’re runners wanting to hear what’s around them or commuters aiming to diminish the sounds of nearby travelers.”
Additional features include:
- Newly designed ear tips: with four different sized tips, in addition to specially designed sports tips for athletes, users can find the right fit
- Sound pass-through: tap the ear piece to boost incoming words through the Q Adapt’s built-in mic, without having to take out the buds
- Bluetooth +1: Pair together two TRACK+ Wireless earphones to share audio
- Libratone SoundSpaces: Create a personal cocoon of sound, allowing in outside ambient sounds — a little, a lot, or something in between. You choose. Make a personal SoundSpace shareable by grouping two headphones together.
Price and Availability
Libratone TRACK+ In-Ear Wireless Earphones will be available early 2018 for $199 in stormy black or cloudy white colors.
Libratone’s family of headphones now includes:
- Libratone TRACK+ Wireless In-Ear are small, discrete, flexible and lightweight Bluetooth earphones with adaptive adjustable noise cancellation.
- Libratone Q Adapt In-Ear Earphones with USB-C connector, designed for use with the latest Google hardware devices, without the need for charging
- Libratone Q Adapt In-Ear Earphones with Lightning Connector, the first earphones with adjustable noise cancellation made exclusively for Apple’s Lightning connector port
- Google-certified Q Adapt On-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones, which pair with the new Google Pixel 2 automatically through the “fast pairing” feature
- Libratone Q Adapt On-Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones, with an easy-to-use touch interface, four built-in microphones, and phone connectivity capabilities