Advanced KODAK printing system with proprietary pigmented inks delivers high quality, one-touch simplicity and intelligent features, while maintaining low total running ink costs
Eastman Kodak Company announced the newest addition to its innovative line of All-in-One (AiO) Inkjet Printers, that are intelligently designed to deliver superior performance while maintaining Kodak's Best-In-Class overall print permanence, low-cost ink system. With the introduction of the KODAK ESP 9250 AiO Printer, Kodak delivers an advanced printing system to consumers seeking professional-quality photos and documents without compromise.
QUALITY — Kodak's Proprietary Ink System
The KODAK AiO Inkjet portfolio produces KODAK Lab Quality photos, documents that last a lifetime, and low total running costs. Whether displayed on a wall or simply tacked on a refrigerator, KODAK Prints are designed not to fade.
- The KODAK ESP 9250 Printer features Kodak's proprietary pigmented inks for brilliant colors and permanence to last a lifetime. Only Kodak offers proprietary pigmented inks to the average customer, which are designed to deliver richer, more vibrant colors that bond more effectively with paper to provide a significant fade resistance advantage over other ink systems, particularly the dye-based ink systems used by the majority of consumer inkjet manufacturers.
- Using KODAK Ink and Photo Papers, prints dry instantly, don't smear or smudge and are water resistant, even when using a highlighter on documents. Kodak's propriety ink system has achieved Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) Display Permanence and album / dart storage ratings of greater than 120 years and WIR Unprotected Ozone Resistance ratings of more than 100 years.
INTELLIGENCE — Kodak's 'You Push the Button, We Do the Rest' Performance
Kodak has always been about delivering smart design to consumers, combining one-touch simplicity with high-end performance and features. The new KODAK ESP 9250 Printer brings this promise to the inkjet printer market.
- Like others in Kodak's full line of home inkjet printers, the KODAK ESP 9250 Printer features an intelligent bar code system that optimizes settings for superior printing performance using Kodak's versatile proprietary pigmented ink system. KODAK Printers automatically detect and adjust for printing documents or photos and feature a bar code reader that works seamlessly with KODAK Photo Paper to customize the printer's ink output to produce the ideal result for the selected paper. This intelligent design ensures customers receive exceptional image quality time after time.
- Kodak AiO Printers are the only consumer printers on the market that actively monitor and display how much ink and paper are available both on the printer LCD screen and remotely on the computer screen, so consumers can simply hit print and walk away. Kodak's intelligent paper tray also features an auto-engaging photo tray that holds three sizes of paper.
- With the latest Wi-Fi and networking capability, consumers can effortlessly print with Kodak printers including the KODAK ESP 9250 Printer, from anywhere in their home or even from an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad device. An intuitive control panel and built-in templates make it easy and convenient to print a variety of forms, including graph paper, line paper, wide-ruled paper, tic-tac-toe, to do lists, grocery lists and even sheet music.
- To reduce paper use, the KODAK ESP 9250 Printer seamlessly handles double-sided, duplex printing.
With other printers, consumers waste time thinking about settings and modes, but the Kodak ESP 9250 Printer ensures a high-quality print every time without the guesswork.
VALUE — Print & Prosper with Kodak
With the new KODAK ESP 9250 Printer, Kodak maintains its commitment to delivering the lowest total ink replacement cost in the industry.
- Up to 425 black text pages for only $9.99 msrp using KODAK Black Ink Cartridge 10B
- Up to 770 black text pages for only $17.99 msrp using KODAK Black Ink Cartridge 10XL
- Up to 420 color pages for only $17.99 msrp using KODAK Color Ink Cartridge 10C
Kodak's new printer announcement is coupled with exciting advancements to its KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software (v 5.4), including social media photo printing from FACEBOOK, PICASA, PHOTOBUCKET, FLICKR sites, and KODAK GALLERY enabling consumers to manage these photos from one place. Additionally, the software also features Perfect Page Image Processing Technology that maximizes image quality right at the scanner, and KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology which allows consumers to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and enhance facial features.
Price and Availability
The Kodak ESP 9250 Printer retails for $249.99 U.S. MSRP, available August 2010.