Epson America today introduced three multimedia projectors designed to provide businesses with exceptional image quality, convenience, reliability, and affordability. The Epson EX3200, EX5200 and EX7200 offer advanced and easy-to-use features, including USB Plug 'n Play instant setup for Windows and Mac that instantly displays images on both the projector and computer by simply connecting a USB cable.
All three models offer 2600 lumens of color and white light output for bright presentations and Epson's latest, 3LCD, 3-chip technology for vibrant, true-to-life images. The EX3200 features SVGA resolution, the EX5200 offers sharper images with XGA resolution, and the EX7200 features widescreen WXGA resolution (16:10 aspect ratio), to fully utilize the capabilities of a widescreen notebook and HD content. In addition, the EX5200 and EX7200 offer advanced features including all digital HDMI connectivity for high-definition video and audio and PC-free presentations with direct connection of a USB memory device for viewing jpeg files without a computer.
More about the EX-Series
The Epson EX3200, EX5200 and EX7200 are designed to provide businesses with convenience, reliability and advanced features at an affordable price. Additional details include:
- 3LCD Technology: Features the latest, 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; the 3LCD light engine efficiently uses available lamp light to create stunning images; in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness
- Convenient Control: Direct Power On and Off allows for an installed projector to be powered on and off with a flip of a wall switch; Instant On/Off® enables presenters to avoid delays when starting and finishing presentations and be up and running in only five seconds; A/V Mute Slide instantly turns off the sound and images to create a quick pause in the presentation, conserving lamp life and energy, and helping to save costs
- Flexible Positioning: Automatic keystone correction and digital (EX3200) or optical (EX5200 and EX7200) zoom offers greater positioning flexibility and ability to project a clear image from both short and long throw distances
- Sleek, Lightweight and Travel Friendly: Weighing 5.1 pounds, all three models include a soft carrying case and remote control for ease of use when on the road
- Extended Lamp Life: Using Epson's exclusive E-TORL lamp technology, the lamp life can last up to 5,000 hours in economy mode, helping to maximize presentation time
|Product||Description||Resolution||Lumens1||Lamp Life2||USB Plug 'n Play||PC-Free Slide-show||HDMI||Weight||Price|
|EX3200||The EX3200 is a smart choice with proven performance, a host of convenient features and colorful images.||SVGA (4:3)||2,600||5,000 hours||X||5.1 lb.||$549|
|EX5200||The EX5200 is a step up from the EX3200 by offering higher resolution and HDMI connectivity for bright colors and sharp image quality whether at the office or on the go.||XGA (4:3)||2,600||5,000 hours||X||X||X||5.1 lb.||$649|
|EX7200||Epson's value-priced widescreen projector (16:10 aspect ratio) delivers powerful features for widescreen notebooks or amazing HD entertainment at home.||WXGA (16:10 widescreen)||2,600||5,000 hours||X||X||X||5.1 lb.||$749|