The high-end audio industry has a problem that has been swept under the rug for decades. Age. The ecoustics team takes a deep dive into the generational issue and why it’s been so hard to attract the next generation of audiophiles. Is it the culture or prices that have made it so hard to attract new blood?
Sponsored by: Black Circle Radio – All Vinyl Programming Since 2009
Where to listen:
- Apple Podcasts
- iHeart Radio
- Soundcloud (coming soon)
- Google Podcasts
- YouTube (coming soon)
This episode features commentary from the ecoustics team:
- Ian White – Editor-in-Chief
- Brian Mitchell – Founder & CEO
- Lauren Halliday – Music Editor
- Jeremy Sikora – Vintage Hi-Fi Columnist
- Eric Pye – Vintage Hi-Fi Columnist
- Ohm Acoustics Loudspeakers: The Budget Audiophiler
- The 8 Best Affordable Phono Cartridges to Upgrade Your Turntable in 2021
- Best Vinyl Accessories to Upgrade Your Record Listening
- The Best Audio Accessories to Make Your Stereo Sound Better
- Original intro and outro music by The Arc of All.
- Voice Over Provided by Todd Harrell of SSP Unlimited.
- Production by Mitch Anderson, Black Circle Studios.