The Home Entertainment Show (T.H.E. Show) is coming to the Long Beach Hilton, June 10-12, 2022. Over 190 high-end audio and headphone brands will be on exhibition. Get your tickets now before they sell out.
What is it?
T.H.E. Show is a three-day event open to the public and media dedicated to demonstrating state-of-the-art home audio and personal audio systems. Experience the latest in high-end audio equipment from $500 headphones to a $500,000 stereo setup.
T.H.E. Show has been creating original, engaging and unique experiences for attendees and exhibitors in the audio and home entertainment space since 1998.
Where is it?
Hilton Long Beach
701 W Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90831
When is it?
Dates and times of the event are:
- June 10, 12pm – 7pm
- June 11, 10am – 7pm
- June 12, 10am – 5pm
How much is it?
Single day tickets are $23, two-day passes are $34, and three-day passes are $50 if purchased online in advance. Buy tickets here or pay $5 extra if you’d rather pay at the door.
- Military Vets: Free with ID at the door (party of 1).
- Students: $5 off per day with ID at the door.
What will be there?
There are so many exhibitors, it’s hard to read them all. Click here for a better view.
Attend and learn daily from industry experts with three jam-packed days of seminars and panels. Here is the full schedule.
This year eCoustics will have an extraordinary presence at T.H.E. Show. Not only will our editors be there covering the entire event, but we are also the premiere sponsor of T.H.E. Headphonium™ — the section of the event featuring personal audio and headphone exhibits located in the Catalina Room.
They will be no shortage of expensive headphones, IEMs, amps, DACs and DAPs to try out at T.H.E. Headphonium™ from many of the world’s leading brands.
Plus get first-hand advice from our reviewers at our booth in T.H.E. Headphonium™ called The eCoustics Experience. Not only can you meet our team, but also mix-and-match a plethora of personal audio gear — including HiFiMan, Campfire Audio, Schiit Audio, Topping, Geshelli Labs, xDuoo, Singxer, Apos Audio, Helm Audio and more!
Strike a Pose
A professional photographer will be on-site and in T.H.E. Headphonium™ snapping photos for T.H.E. Show’s social media. Be sure to get your photo taken wearing some world class headphones or with one-of-a-kind loudspeakers or gear.
eCoustics will be represented on two panels, both of which will be held in the International Ballroom on the Mezzanine Level at the Hilton Long Beach.
- eCoustics Round Table (Friday, June 10th at 4pm). Our team will be recording a live podcast discussing our mission to connect with the next generation of audiophiles. It will include a question and answer session from the audience at the end.
- Vinyl Re-mastering with Kevin Gray (Saturday, June 11th at 11am). We are honored to welcome acclaimed mastering engineer Kevin Gray of Cohearent Audio to T.H.E. Show. Our podcast producer and host of Black Circle Radio, Mitch Anderson will be hosting the conversation. For all vinyl junkies and aspiring mastering engineers, this is a rare opportunity to learn from an industry icon.
Booze & Vinyl
Acclaimed author of Booze & Vinyl Vol 2., André Darlington will set the mood Saturday, June 11th at 5pm with a custom cocktail and music pairing from his latest book. Plus don’t miss your chance to get a signed copy of his book.
For a taste of what to expect meet André from his appearance on T.H.E. Talk.
Don’t leave before the end of the each day, because T.H.E. Show will be giving away some very cool gear. To make things easy, every show ticket includes one automatic entry. Multi-day ticket holders get extra entries for each day. All you have to do is be present if your name is randomly called to claim your prize.
Evening festivities begin once exhibitions end at 7pm on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Friday, June 10th at 7pm enjoy a cocktail and special screening of T.H.E. Show’s award-winning documentary T.H.E. Human Side.
- Saturday, June 11th at 7pm there’s a Pool Party or is it a party by the pool?
Be sure to check the eCoustics website, social media and YouTube for live coverage daily of everything that’s happening at T.H.E. Show!
Or plan for next T.H.E. Show coming to Denver this fall.
For more information: thehomeentertainmentshow.com