Amazon’s annual Prime Day event is back for 2022. The 48-hour Summer Edition kicks off July 12 at 3 a.m. EDT and runs through July 13. However, there are some early deals you can take advantage of.
In addition to the U.S., Prime members in many countries can also participate including Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, the U.K., Poland, and Sweden.
Tip: Later this summer, Prime Day events will be offered in India, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, as well as Egypt for the first time.
Customers will be able to shop products from national brands and more third-party sellers than on last year’s Prime Day, including many small and medium-sized businesses. New deals—from fashion and electronics to toys and homes—will go live throughout Prime Day, offering savings on products across categories, including from Customers’ Most Loved, Internet Famous, and a selection of Climate Pledge Friendly products.
Shop Early, Save Big
Though Prime Day is set up to provide the best deals, here are some of the early deals that customers can take advantage of starting, Tuesday, June 21, 2022.
Early TV Deals
Tip: Models offered are subject to change.
Insignia 24-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $89.99 (47% off)
- Two possibilities: Insignia NS-24DF310NA21, NS-24F202NA22
Insignia 32-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $99.99 (44% off)
- Three Possibilities: NS-32DF310NA19, NS-32F202NA22, NS-32F201NA22
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV, hands-free with Alexa: $299.99 (46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 43-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $199.99 (46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $259.99 (45% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $284.99 (45% off)
- Toshiba 75-inch M550-Series 4K UHD Smart Fire TV: $699.99 (50% off)
- Pioneer 43-inch 4K UHD Smart TV: $199.99 (37% off)
Early Amazon Gadget Deals
Save up to 55%:
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) – pictured above
- Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Amazon Glow with Tangram Bits
- Halo Band
- Luna Game Controller
- Fire 7 Tablet (2019 release)
- Echo Dot (4th Gen) with a Free Smart Bulb
- Ring Alarm Security Kit 8-Piece (2nd Gen)
- Blink Video Doorbell
- eero mesh WiFi routers, and more
Amazon Prime Day Shopping Tips
Here is how you can prepare to get the most out of the Prime Day shopping experience.
Shop on Amazon Live: Starting June 21, customers will have an opportunity to shop for early Prime Day deals alongside celebrities and influencers, including Porsha Williams, Joe and Frank Mele, and Lala Kent. On June 28 at 1 p.m. EDT, Hilary Duff will join select small business owners who will showcase their products and share inspiring stories behind their brands. To watch, visit amazon.com/liveprimeday or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV.
Buy Now, Pay Over Time with Affirm: From June 28 through July 11, Prime members can get 0% APR on three equal monthly payments when they spend $50 or more on eligible products on Amazon upon credit approval by Affirm. Visit amazon.com/affirm to learn more.
Amazon Fresh Stores Prime Benefit: Starting June 29, Prime members will be able to save 20% on select products at Amazon Fresh stores across the U.S. Members can also enjoy this benefit year-round by scanning the Amazon app at the register or paying with a Prime Account registered credit card.
Earn Rewards with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: From July 1 through July 29, Prime members get a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership can earn 6% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market on Prime Day and 5% back year-round, plus 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% back everywhere Visa is accepted.
Win Big by Supporting Small: From June 21 through July 11, for every $1 spent on eligible small business products, customers will receive a chance to win prizes.
In the U.S., this includes:
- A pre-game experience and tickets to Super Bowl LVII.
- VIP passes to music experiences in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Tickets to a special New York City screening and cast meet-and-greet for Prime Video’s upcoming The Lord of the Rings – The Rings of Power series.
- VIP trip to Amazon’s first-ever clothing store, Amazon Style, near Los Angeles.
- A chance to win Amazon gift cards.
Tip: No purchase is necessary to win any of the prizes. However, the sweepstakes are void where prohibited and entrants must be 18 or older to enter. Learn more about the sweepstakes and official rules.
Look for the Small Business Badge: Prime members shop products from small business brands in Amazon’s store with the new Small Business Badge. The badge makes it easy for members to identify products from small business brands and artisans. To learn more and shop curated collections—including from Black-owned, woman-owned, and military family-owned small businesses—visit amazon.com/supportsmall.
Get Ready Ahead of Prime Day
Members can earn credit toward Prime Day purchases, receive custom product recommendations, and set up deal notifications and reminders to get ready. Amazon is also offering an exclusive gaming experience just for Prime members to celebrate before Prime Day. Customers can join Prime or start a free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate.
Create Deal Alerts for Personalized Recommendations: Prime members can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit the Prime Day event page on the Amazon app between now and Prime Day to create deal alerts. Once Prime Day arrives, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
Earn a $10 Credit Through Prime Stampcard: From June 16 through Prime Day, members are invited to explore the perks of membership to receive a $10 credit toward their Prime Day order or future Amazon purchase. To participate, members collect a stamp for completing each of four Prime activities:
- Stream Prime Video.
- Listen to Prime Music.
- Borrow a Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimited book or add one to their library.
- Make a Prime-shipping eligible purchase.
Get Deal Notifications from Alexa: Prime members never have to worry about missing a deal thanks to Alexa. Members can add products to their Wish List, Cart, or Save for Later, and then ask Alexa to notify them about the deal when it’s live or even order it on their behalf.
Set a Reminder: Prime members can tell their Alexa devices, “Remind me when Prime Day starts,” to be alerted when the two-day deals event begins.
Tune in to Ultimate Crown: On July 9 starting at 7 p.m. EDT, Prime members can tune in globally to the gaming event of the summer—Ultimate Crown—on Twitch.tv/Crown and Prime Video. An all-star lineup of gamers and streamers will battle live from Las Vegas at the HyperX Arena. Prime members will have a chance to attend in person or participate in live chats for a chance to win exclusive giveaways and gifted subs.
Core Amazon Prime Services
Amazon Prime offers shopping, savings, and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In the U.S., that includes:
- Unlimited access to award-winning movies and series with Prime Video.
- Ad-free listening of 2 million songs, thousands of stations and playlists, and thousands of podcasts with Amazon Music.
- Free games with Prime Gaming.
- Prime Reading with access to over 3,000 books and magazines.
- Unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos.
- Grocery delivery and pickup from Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market in more than 5,000 cities and towns.
- Free Same-Day Delivery on hundreds of thousands of items in over 90 major metropolitan areas.
- Free One-Day Delivery on more than 20 million items coast to coast.
- Fast, free delivery on prescriptions from Amazon Pharmacy and prescription savings at more than 60,000 participating pharmacies in the U.S.
To join Prime or start a free trial, visit amazon.com/prime.
Stay tuned for more Amazon Prime Day deals as they are revealed.