Same Speaker, New Colors for 2018
Ultimate Ears introduced new color options for their pint-sized, portable Bluetooth speaker called WONDERBOOM. The $99 rugged, go-anywhere 360-degree wireless speaker now comes in Concrete, Avocado, Patches, Raspberry or Unicorn. The new designs, labeled as the Freestyle Collection, were inspired by global music and fashion trends.
Pictured above from left to right:
- Concrete: Your look is everyday neutral but never basic. Concrete is inspired by urban texture, paint splashes and shadows.
- Avocado: Your style is subtle and understated. With Avocado, you’re always ready to “guac” and roll.
- Patches: You wear your heart on your sleeve and plaster your personality through patches and pins. Patches is a punch of personality to denim.
- Raspberry: You’re never afraid to go bold. Raspberry is fresh, hot and juicy.
- Unicorn: Magic is your middle name. Unicorn is a delightful color melt of pastels.
WONDERBOOM Freestyle Collection is the same as the original WONDERBOOM speaker that debuted last year, just with refreshed colors. It’s waterproof (IPX7 rated) so it can be immersed in water up to one meter for up to 30 minutes, drop-proof from up to five feet, floats on its own and sports a hanging loop so it can be easily attached to any bag. With up to 10-hour battery life and 100-foot wireless Bluetooth range, WONDERBOOM is the perfect companion for the shower, beach, music festival or pool party. The Ultimate Ears button on the top of the speaker lets you play, pause, skip and double up two WONDERBOOM speakers for double the fun.
“The new collection is all about expressing yourself,” said Charlotte Johs, general manager of Ultimate Ears. “You curate your playlist and personal style – why not have a speaker that reflects that style too? WONDERBOOM Freestyle Collection gives you big sound and the freedom to express your style in a trendy, tough and tiny speaker.”
Pricing and Availability
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Freestyle Collection is available in March 2018 for $99.99. However, the original solid colors are now an even better deal for as low as $66 at Amazon (34% off) while supplies last.
Where to Buy