Sony announced new VAIO F Series multimedia laptop models including a top-of-the-line Signature Collection notebook in white. The 16.4-inch screen size is ideal for enthusiasts who want to game, watch movies or listen to music anywhere, anytime. This laptop packs the power and state-of-the-art performance of a full-sized PC into a portable design.
- Experience Blu-ray Disc movies and games in stunning 1920×1080 Full HD 1080p on a 16.4-inch widescreen display
- Enjoy cinematic sound with S-Force Front Surround 3D technology and rich audio sound from Dolby Home Theater v3
- Outstanding graphics performance and responsive game play with NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M (1GB) or 520M (512MB)
- Type and chat in dim light with backlit keyboard and HD web camera powered by an Exmor sensor
- Press VAIO button to enjoy your media in a whole new way with Media Gallery software
- Connect your VAIO PC to a PlayStation 3 system and other Sony connected devices with Remote Keyboard
- A/V control buttons let you play, pause, stop and move from track to track with ease
- Quad Core Intel Core i7 processor for visibly smart performance at its best
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- USB 3.0 ports allow for speedy transfer to external devices
- Up to 750GB HDD for extra-large capacity and storage
- One touch web access without full boot up into Windows with WEB button
- Maintain and troubleshoot PC issues with VAIO Care software, just push ASSIST
Price and Availability
Available May 25, 2011 for pre-sale at sonystyle.com/fseries for about $1,100. The new F Series comes in silver, matte black or a premium white Signature Collection model for $1,399.