NEC MultiSync EA244WMi LED IPS Monitor
NEC announced today the 24-inch EA244WMi LED-backlit IPS Monitor, featuring a wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA244WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. ControlSync technology allows users to control up to six EA244WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors, while a comprehensive input panel, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 4-port USB hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment.
“The MultiSync EA Series has transitioned to LED backlighting, offering our enterprise customers industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials, not to mention a more aesthetically pleasing product,” said Lynn Gu, Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions.
- 24-inch, 16:10 IPS panel with LED backlighting
- Wide viewing angles of 178°H/178°V
- 1920 x 1200 full HD resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Ergonomic adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA D-sub inputs
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub (two rear, two side)
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2) and headphone jack
- ControlSync for multi-screen setups
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
Price and Availability
The NEC MultiSync EA244WMI ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2013 for $379.