Epson America announced the PowerLite® Home Cinema 21000 1080p 3LCD Reflective projector which achieves a 500,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. The Home Cinema 21000 is cased in a white design and delivers outstanding image quality for a reasonable price for home theater enthusiasts who don't require the professional-level color tools and installation management features.
With Epson's newly developed 3LCD Reflective technology, along with fully optimized high contrast ratios, these projectors deliver the deepest blacks and brightest whites. Epson created 3LCD Reflective technology based on its established transmissive HTPS technology to deliver advanced video quality with higher contrast ratios, richer colors, smoother gradation, and enhanced black levels. In addition, each model features a dual-layer auto iris, built-in IDT HQV Vida Video Processor and PW390 video scaler, and Epson's Super-resolution and FineFrame technologies to deliver state-of-the-art performance and image quality in each of their respective categories. This new home theater projector also delivers a smaller footprint and center lens design, as well as powered zoom, focus and lens memory to ensure a range of installation options and flexibility.
More About Epson's New 3LCD Reflective Home Theater Projector
- Native 1080p (1920×1080) resolution with newly developed 3LCD Reflective technology
- Includes two anamorphic lens (squeeze and wide) modes to enable 2.35:1 viewing without external processor; lens position memory for 2.40:1 Cinemascope screen
- Delivers outstanding video image quality with Fujinon OptiCinema Multi-Lens Optics System (2.1 zoom ratio); projects clean, precise edges with consistent image quality across the entire screen
- Cinema Filter feature delivers larger color space for improved color fidelity
- Features two HDMI 1.4 inputs with Deep Color support, HDMI CEC for control of connected devices
- Epson's exclusive 200W E-TORL® (Epson Twin Optics Reflection Lamp provides optimum light uniformity and output for screen sizes larger than ten feet using less energy for up to 5,000 hours
- Small footprint and center lens design, as well as powered zoom, focus and lens shift (40 percent horizontal and 90 percent vertical) ensure a range of installation options and flexibility
- Projects brightness up to 1,200 color and white light output for the optimal visual experience
- Offers five different color modes, including Dynamic, Living Room, Natural, Cinema, x.v.Color
Price and Availability
The Home Cinema 21000 will be available online and through authorized Epson projector dealers in December for $3,299 with a two-year limited warranty.