Epson announced two high quality, easy-to-use projectors designed for small and medium-sized businesses. The Epson PowerLite 1221 features XGA resolution and the PowerLite 1261W delivers high-definition, widescreen WXGA resolution (16:10 aspect ratio) to fully utilize the capabilities of widescreen notebooks. In addition, both projectors offer 2800 lumens color and white light output for bright presentations and true-to-life color.
The PowerLite 1221 and 1261W deliver an advanced feature set typically found in higher-end models, including flexible setup capabilities such as automatic vertical keystone and new Easy-Slide technology, an intuitive horizontal keystone adjustment slider for easy image alignment. In addition, both projectors offer advanced connectivity options, including USB Plug 'n Play for instantly projecting video and audio from a PC or Mac computer via a USB connection and a digital HDMI connection to provide high-definition video content for powerful entertainment possibilities.
The new PowerLite 1221 and 1261W offer several performance and convenience features for entrepreneurs, small businesses and mobile professionals, including:
- Positioning Flexibility: New Easy-Slide technology provides a horizontal keystone slide adjustment to create a rectangular image even if the projector is placed off-center from the screen; automatic vertical keystone correction and screen fit provide for easy setup
- Easy Portability: Sleek, compact design and included carrying case offers easy portability and protection
- Convenient Control: Direct Power On and Off allows for an installed projector to be powered on and off with a flip of a wall switch; Instant On/Off enables presenters to avoid delays when starting and finishing presentations and be up and running in only five seconds; A/V Mute Slide instantly turns off the sound and images to create a quick pause in the presentation, conserving lamp life and energy and helping to save costs
- Extended Lamp Life: Using Epson's exclusive E-TORL lamp technology, the lamp life can last up to 5,000 hours in economy mode, helping to maximize presentation time
- 3LCD Technology: Features the latest 3LCD, 3-chip technology to deliver amazing, true-to-life color and detail for powerful presentations; 3LCD technology provides an energy-efficient light engine which efficiently uses available lamp light to create stunning images; in contrast to 1-chip DLP technology, 3LCD requires, on average, 25 percent less electricity per lumen of brightness
Price and Availability
The Epson PowerLite 1221 and 1261W will be available Sept. 2011 exclusively through distribution, value-added reseller and direct market reseller channels at the following prices: