ZTE USA today announced the ZMAX PRO smartphone for only $99 after instant rebate. The ZMAX PRO breaks barriers as the first U.S. carrier supported phone under $100 that features a fingerprint sensor. It also boasts a 3400 mAh battery, 13MP and 5MP cameras, up to 32GB of internal storage, and a phablet sized 6-inch FHD 1080p display.
“ZTE drives innovation that impacts the daily lives of U.S. consumers by delivering innovation to the mid-tier segment, as seen in the affordable ZMAX PRO that features the latest technology for less than $100,” said Lixin Cheng, chairman and CEO of ZTE USA. “First, we delivered the ZMAX, the largest phablet under $200 and made it available on T-Mobile. Now, we are delivering a premium fingerprint sensor on the ZMAX PRO with MetroPCS. We continue giving consumers what they want, value, and use at a pace in which they ask for it.”
- One of the most accurate and responsive fingerprint sensors available today
- 3400mAh embedded battery that lasts all day
- 6-inch display that is both big and beautiful
- 13MP rear-camera captures 1080p video and 5MP front-camera takes perfect selfies
- 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD card providing more than enough room for photos, videos and music
Price and Availability
The ZTE ZMAX PRO smartphone will be available August 1. 2016 at MetroPCS for only $99 after instant rebate. Pre-register for the phone by July 31, 2016 and you can get a free leather case by mail when you buy the ZTE ZMAX PRO from MetroPCS (www.metropcs.com/ZMAXPRO).